Opinions on Lil Peep's death?

Opinions on Lil Peep's death?
RIP Lil Peep

Junkie wigger, who gives a fuck?

stick to soft drugs

Literally who?
Looks like he had problems.

This they should tie his body up with ropes like a puppet and put on shows with his corpse

Don't give a shit.

>he hasn't taken the peep pill

Let's not go overboard, little edgy teenager.

darwinaward

Kurt Cobain of the hip hop industry.

Thank you Fentanyl-Chan!
We love you Fentanyl-Chan!

who

what is this? justin bieber gone wild?

Why did he get tattoos all over his face

Because he could?

First time I ever heard about him was when reading the news about his "suicide".

Apparently he had depression, I didn't really read all that much into it since well.. it's not really news, faggots die everyday, but apart from that he comes across edgy.

Listened to some of his music, isn't actually half bad, the lyrics are better than half the shit that goes mainstream nowadays and he all in all seems like a decent guy.

fake punk fan/trendyfag gaining success from impressionable angsty teens whilst promoting drug use and dressing like a tranny good riddance tbh

Never heard of the faggot until he died. Looks like a scuffed Justin Bieber.

Oh how he would dance

You would know, wouldn't you, you being so real and all..Sounds like you described yourself better than him..

^ This

I also don't find his music amazing, but you can definitely say that it's a bunch better than the other trash being released now-days.

He really evolved his music into it's own type of genre

So "because he could" is a perfectly legitimate excuse to look retarded and put scribbles all over your face. Ok

Can we do this to your mum?

Not even close.
Cobain was part of a massive shift in the culture.
Beyond music, everyday attitudes and expression were altered by the grunge movement. Its had lasting global effects.
His suicide was a chapter in the story of society.

This is just another victim of the pharmaceutical industry.
Not to denigrate his memory, but he won't be remembered as a General, merely another fallen soldier.

Actually, it is.

Not everything has to fit into your perfect little 'normie' circle

Dont be so edgy kiddo

No

Do white trash drugs, win white trash prizes.

Honestly, the #alternative community are just as autistic and banal as normies.

Lmao. normie? You don't have to be a normie to not approve of have tattoos on your fucking face. In fact the only people that get shit like that are people who have 0 real responsibilities

But there should still be some rationale behind it.
He could have chosen tribal scarification or traditional yakuza body tattoos.
I really like tattoos, but i've never understood the appeal of a total mishmash.
Looks like graffiti in a gas station bathroom.

Still no clue who the fuck this guy is, is he that Stan guy Eminem told me about once?

No but I'll do it to yours doing what she loved in life in death, lapdances

By definition, yes. It's a perfectly legitimate excuse.

>conforming to the law or to rules.
>able to be defended with logic or justification; valid.

He doesn't break any laws or rules and if you want to go as deep as questioning the logic of it then I can guarantee it being so will come out on top every time.

It's justified the moment he wants to have it on his face/body.

>Cobain
>relevant

Noone gave a shit about him. He was just the token madman of mtv and magazines.

It should have happened at birth.

An excuse to look retarded. Anything that needs to be expressed by a tattoo at all does not need to be on your face

>Born after Cobain died confirmed

you're 12 , aren't you?

legend rip

Gtfo edgy kids

>Looks like graffiti in a gas station bathroom.
Exactly the point, my man. Nigscribble tats are "all the rage" with the alt kiddies these days.

pretty sad to die that young, apparently his xannax was laced with fentynal. his music was nice though like if blink 182 was rap.

literally who gives a fuck, 2-3 weeks its back to the usual, gonna forget about this idiot in no time, only reason its even on my mind are the lil peep spam bots.

Unpopular opinion
>I liked him and his music and I feel sad that he died

Sorry Sup Forums

>suicide
Do you even know what the fuck you're talking about?

his brother recorded him when he was dead, he did fuck all and posted it on snapchat

It's the other way around, retard. Back in the day he was the same shit as emo faggots / wiggers now. Even fucking Axl Rose corbstomped him.

Literally never heard about this kid until a few days ago when he died, so who gives a fuck

who?

Its quite sad, he had some good songs and a lot of potential. Are the police saying there was some foul play?

boring
also boring but kek for the idea

I give a shit about him.
I grew up in the same area and he expressed a lot of the same frustrations and view points that I have.
No he wasn't as big as Elvis or whoever, but behind all the media shit, there was a kid with a lot of physical pain and a broken family.
I can relate to that.

Good one.

>call people a retard
>cry when they go against the things you like, aka your own opinion

That's what you're doing. If he wants facial tattoos like many others decide to get, then so be it.

glad he's dead!

It happens when you're an addict and mix things like oxy and xanax.

Also, his music is probably the worst, untalented shit you can pass off

>little edgy teenager
translation: i have no argument.
kys.

Who?

They apparently have the girl who gave him the Xanax in custody, she apparently laced it

Bella Thorne will be next

>Courtney Truther detected
Cobain was unstable, on tons of drugs with guns in the house.
It was only a matter of time before he pulled the trigger.

miss him

Maggie Simpson and Pink Panther tattoo.

^ 3/4 /b just some pop/shitnroll fans l u l

kys you retarded nigger...cobain was pure garbage

While it’s sad yet another life was claimed by this drug epidemic, I can’t really say I feel any remorse for him.
He had ample opportunity to get help with his addiction, and even though he knew it was going to kill him - he did nothing about it.
Some people are just not meant to be here long, maybe next time.

Oh, so he was junkie cuck too?

He was a degenerate heap of junkie shit; not even a has-been, just a never was. Fuck his retarded face tattoos, his shitty attempts at music, and above all, fuck all these people trying to make a musical martyr out of some loser only known by British homosexuals and youtube viewers.

If he didn't die ..I wouldn't have known who he was . rest easy lil poop stain.

that is the argument. i'll translate it for you: tryhard.

seriously you wont even notice he's gone with all the copycats making the same shit music on soundcloud though

YEAH!

You'd have an extent knowledge of making music for that point of view, wouldn't you?

I dont know his music but he comes across like a huge douche. Talk about cultural appropriation.

>cobain was pure garbage
Nice opinion you have there, friend! There's plenty of people with the opposite.

>youtube viewers

You're 40 and actually listened to his shit, aren't you.
Jesus, halfway through life and still just calling names on the internet.
Take these brochures on self-termination.

>Garbage
wrong band

Better try a little harder aye

Oh the things I’d do to Shirley.

>fat
>ugly
>poor
>saying shit about someone's appearance

Alright, what are you listen to, kiddo?

How is this a debate.

Do they have those?

smart of him to take fentanyl and xanax at the same time! He wanted to die

What you think of him is beside the point, Nirvana was gargantuan in it's prime.

who is this wigger?

Wigger junkies live too long already.

Great post

Because he is white trash.

considering every article mentions that he was "blowing up on youtube" it's a fair assessment.
he was practically unknown until he died.
fuck him and his salty, pussy wigger fans.

He didn't take fentanyl consciously, hix xanax was laced.

One less junkie white trash loser on this earth. Good Shit. Fuck face tat trashy faggots

>pratically unknown

heard of soundcloud bro?

Many people actually. Some musicians will always have heaps of listeners no matter of time or age. Curt Cobain is one of them.

Kek but true.

Well judging by the image you gave and his name the guy was a rapper. So good riddance, one less faggot to make a career off of being "gangsta" and doing drugs, fucking std riddled whores

>what are you listen to, kiddo?
nice grammar and worn out attempt at an insult. you get a pass though because you listened to some krylon huffing shitbird named lil peep.
peep peep, shitbird.
i don't waste my time on childish shit like music.
enjoy your mcjob and the poverty that "are" come with it.
lil peep was a junkie piece of shit and now he's dead. big loss.