When will Japan accept more immigrants to save their declining population and economy...

When will Japan accept more immigrants to save their declining population and economy? There are many people willing to help save Japan.

Working in Japan is hell, only Chinks will do it.

But Japanese are Chinks already, so in a few generations nobody will be able to tell a difference.

>implying population decreacing is a bad thing

Just don't accept the blackies. They don't work.

Why do you keep creating this thread? Are you autistic?

be aware that staying and keep posting in Sup Forums are somewhat autistic.

Yes

There is no such pressure, this is just the globalists being globalists.

Ayyy sissy lil Japanese bois I'ma holler over there and steal yo' wimmins mutha'fugga

why not just let in other Asians, they arr rook same and it shouldn't be hard to assimilate

When in 2030 you will have 4 grannies for every teenager you will realize its a bad thing.
Still though, dont ever start taking immigrants, its not worth it. Dont change japan, dont go brown, stay yellow

By that point there will be five robots for every teenager. Where will you be when Japan turns into post-scarcity utopia?

in japan theres around 130 jobs for every 100 job seekers

but

most of those jobs are menial shit or part time burger flipping dish washing leaflet giving shit

japan has a problem filling those menial jobs now, they have, for example, a 4 man old man squad guarding the entrence to a parking lot in shinjuku, or a old lady reminding you to get down your bicycle in commercial alleys
the people doing these jobs are usually seniors or high school students, just to keep them busy or teach them work discipline

the top and even normal jobs are done by japanese persons still, and they have no problem filling those

instead of allowing more immigrants, japan will just probably let the oldies die out and automatize everything

The Government of Japan will think Japanese population should reduce.
the production ability will be covered by robots
and by longer years working.

When will Japan open its borders for their new fellow countrymen?
Somebody is going to have to fill their workforce and keep their birthrate up.

As soon as multiculturalism will work.
So never.

In fact Japan do let in other Asians to work in Japan on a temporary basis. They need to go back to their home countries once the working visa expire. Japan does not let them to immigrate to Japan permanently.

east africans are white

You are claiming that human population can grow exponentially ad infinitum. Don't worry it's a common fallacy shared by myopic pro-migration ideologists.

Do you know where we are?

>You are claiming that human population can grow exponentially ad infinitum
Can you point to where i claim that?

You're suggesting 8 (I'm just making up a number here) young Japanese for the 4 grannies. They are going to become grannies. So your system suggests 16 young Japanese for those 8. And so on.

lol you dickfuck yankee spawn of a kike bandit bastard.

you think japan is yurope?

they will never condescend to amerika

Im saying with not enough breeding there will be more takers (old people) than givers (young people) in their economy wich will hurt their economy and lower quality of life.
This was in respons to the jap who implied the lowering population isnt a bad thing.
Because it is, as i explained it will lower quality of life of the country.
That doesnt mean the end of the country, it doesnt mean the end of humanity, it doesnt mean the end of progress, it just means their quality of life will go down.

They're already accepting immigrants

>most of those jobs are menial shit or part time burger flipping dish washing leaflet giving shit

What about skilled labour like plumbing, electrical, hvac etc? This stuff is important in a modern country and cant be automated, but I imagine it is stigmatized in Japan. I'm an electrician and I would be willing to work in Japan, even if they think I'm some barbaric uneducated gaijin, as long as I could make a similar amount of money as to what I make here. Keep in mind that I make more than most university graduates

And that's where you're wrong. You can't breed yourself to riches. Coming back to my examples. In your suggested system at some point your population will have quintupled and decupled. Arable land on this planet is not unlimited. That means the economy is not unlimited. At some point the (young) people who are supposed to support the system are going to starve to death. You're ignoring that part. The Japanese is aware of it.

back off stupid gaijin