bump

bump

Bump

Too soon

Nice tits

> z8S8UB

You bastard, too soon.

Why is this too soon again? Normie here

I gotta question for oldfags? Who is that? What's her story?
>newfag here

Bump

perfection girl. It's too soon to talk about it

Too soon man, too soon

Why is it too soon? Everytime I see these photos, there are replies"too soon", why?

Because it's too soon, show some respect for what happened.

AYY TOO SOON RIGHT GUYS EHEHEHEHEHEHE Sup ForumsROS RIGHT HEHEHEHE

What the fuck happened? Could you explain situation for newfag?

too late, man...

Encyclopedia dramatica is your friend andvthen everybidy will think you are an olddfag...

Shes dead in the picture

Still don't get it

ok well the next step is to kys since you are mentally retarded

That's what I heard about but what's her story? Did some Sup Forumstard kill her?

I'll consider that nigga

Thats as far as i will help you kiddo... If you want your memefaggotry you gotta do your research...

I'm definitely an old fag. I've been here for 12 years. What happened?

Sup Forums always helpful

you are not an old fag.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it.

I'm 12 years old and what is this?

bump

Kek, we are degenerates and you know it.

got any rule34 on that one?

she looks longer than my life's longevity

Just search for Ramona flowers hentai boyo

cheers

too soon?

too soon

Ok so here is the just of it. No one really knows what the fuck happened to this girl. There are stories suggesting that she drank antifreeze and died shortly after. And her freind starting modeling her dead body. But there are theories disproving this staying in her state given her skin tone, possibly, eyes, and tightned jaw. That there is no way she is dead I this picture. The truth is no one knows. So they all try to fuck with with other by saying stuff like too soon man. But in reality they do t even know what the fuck happened.

tl;dr

get raped by a nigger