Ask 151 IQ anything about how he lives his life, net worth, thoughts, opinions, parents, future plans and insecurities...

Ask 151 IQ anything about how he lives his life, net worth, thoughts, opinions, parents, future plans and insecurities. Anything really and go.

Please remember Sup Forums this is an anonymous board, I am not bragging and theres nothing to brag about is how i see it, I'm just hear to spread knowledge and awareness

It might not be the way you think it is, just to open the horizon of ppl into a new prospective

Also excuse my English I just moved into an English speaking country 4 years ago so its not perfect grammar and spelling yet.

Do you invest in the stock market, if so what are some of your favorite stocks both with and without dividends.

148 here, I invented the internet

You can ask me about anything, areas of extreme expertise: Stock market, cryptography and crypto assets, physics, maths, first person shooters, evolutionary psychology, human anatomy and physiology, Arabic German Hebrew languages, European history, Colonial history, medieval and renaissance eras, international politics

But I will try my best to answer anything else :)

My IQ is 151 as well, officially tested. You're not special. Your IQ score is a little higher which means nothing. It adds nothing to your life, and I would know.

>Adds nothing to your life
In most cases yes, but the data shows that, on average, lifetime earnings is correlated positively with IQ. So while it may say nothing for a specific individual, as a general trend, the higher IQ you have, the more value you have in a market context

Have you defeated manbearpig yet?

user with IQ of 131 here, what do the aditional 20 points add to an IQ level that is already too autisticly high

What is your favorite cartoon?

which political party are you affiliated with

Yes I do, I am based in Australia which is great fr dividends because we have dividends imputation laws "i think Canada and UK have those laws too" they are great for div payments and can reduce ur taks liability by so much

I invest in alot of things i research in, my star preformers recently have been ASX:CAN, ASX:BIG and ASX:A2M

I assume u r asking me for advice to start investing, let me tell u, investing is a sure way to become rich, no get rich quick scheme, just need time, invest in exchange traded funds that track market index they are great for a new starter.

It depends which country u live in too

Good for u

OP here, I'd say Rick and Morty is mine.

>officially tested
156IQ, here, determined by PAT. Helicoptering to bust balls of faggots like above, and as an informal observer. Have a good thread.

What is your favorite American ETF? And Why am I a better investor than you?

My IQ is 81, can you tell me how I am able to type. wee squirrel

Less intelligent people tend to take more risks.

even life expectancy correlates to IQ

i dont watch southpark

I'm a bit autistic but I'm functional one

None, I don't mind any political party as long as they are not on the extreme in whatever ethos they advocate for, anything extreme is bad in my opinion, Trump for example is not an extreme, hes just controversial

Maybe a bit extreme in favour of very rich people but that's not a bad thing, they create the wealth they should be encouraged to do so

>all extremes are bad
Extreme position

I am based in Australia I have no american fav ETF altho I am part of a Hedged fund in america 97%US dollar 3%GBP fund to offset my risks if the Aus dollar falls

I don't know why u r better investor than me, u tell me

You claimed to have invented the internet, which means you're either lying or you're Al Gore.

Fuck that was a good answer. I like you op.
What's your net worth and how did you get it?
Could you tell from a young age that you were smarter than most?
Ever use drugs?

How large of an IQ point difference is required between two people before it's noticeable in conversation etc?

The climate change is real

Official IQ of 161 here, tested by Mensa, UK. Official member of Mensa UK and regularly meet with my local group once a month. Listed on the sites list of recognized members, I have a double masters degree and PhD, currently working freelance as a IT Security Consultant. My IQ was tested officially by Mensa as 161, and later tested independently as 169. but I go with Mensa's evaluation.

I don't think IQ really means anything apart from the fact that you recognize patterns and can work at a higher level of thinking.

There are many in this world who are of very high IQ and work standard jobs, it means very little indeed.

There is no noticeable difference other than maybe use of uncommon words or interests.

Are traps gay?

No. The penis is feminine.

If you like traps are you gay?

Thank you, 151 score same as op here and completly agree.
IQ score is nothing but an indication as to how you are doing compared to average people. The differences exist but it doesn't make you a superhuman or whatever.

Why are you proud of being a tard.
165 here, tested multiple times and maximum was 170

>Fuck that was a good answer. I like you op.
Thanks

>What's your net worth and how did you get it?
Net worth is 8 million but I live extremely frugal live look down for more info
Frugal living, average wage with a bach degree lived with my parents who were middle class till i was 35

>Could you tell from a young age that you were smarter than most?
Not at all, I grew up thinking I was stupid and playing video games until I was 20 years old, I felt like a loser but slowly as life kept going forward I started to realise my gift and strengthen it, I'm a voracious reader (2 books a week) I started doing that when I learned that Warren buffet with a net worth of 80 billion dollars reads 6hrs a day, theres nothing better than reading and I dont read novels or what i classify as such useless and no information books, auto-biographies, knowladge and science books about anything yes pls, 50 shades of gray? nope

>Ever use drugs?
I tried MDMA, Weed and cocain, MDMA was my favourite but i only used drugs occasionally and sparsely just to trail them, I despise and look down on ppl who use drugs compulsively even if just coffee and cigs I smoked for a couple of years and drank for a couple of years too but i am straight edge atm

I used to be a drug dealer at some point in my life too

Never tested my IQ. But I know genius level genetics run in my family. Not sure if I'm a narssict, but I'm starting to get the feeling I am smarter than the average person.
Ever use drugs OP? Do you think more intelligent people tend to gravitate towards substance abuse?

I have never thought it did, I've always had a high IQ and have never seen the correlation between IQ and intelligence. I have a friend who is a farmer, a working farm; he decided to get tested and his was 159. I think as I said before, it is just about seeing things differently, I am in the field of IT Security and Cryptography, but I cannot do some things. I am not skilled with general tasks; ie hanging a door, decorating, mechanics etc...I am not in anyway shape or form musically talented and cant sing to save my life, there are limitations even to a "genius" IQ.

In my opinion very large, 30 or so, u cant classify people in tiers of 1IQ but u can classify ppl in tiers of 30-50IQ in my humble opinion for a casual convo, for more indepth and longer convos maybe tiers of 15 so 85 100 115 130 145 etc

I agree fully, especially uncommon intrests

If they like other traps yes

I agree, its an asset that you have to work, the way i see it is u have a natural edge in potential but a very average person with stronger work ethics will do a better job than u do if u r not a hard worker every time

Completely agree here. Although I have always been a fan of puzzles and quizzes. I also have a near eidetic memory (some refer to it as photographic) but if I read something, watch something I retain it and can recall it verbatim.

>It might not be the way you think it is, just to open the horizon of ppl into a new prospective

Good idea. We should get someone with an IQ of 100 to do this on Sup Forums.

The climate change is indeed false.

There is research that they do, u r more likely to research compounds and trust scientific sources on the effects they will do to u if u r smart and ur frontal cortex logic will override the emotional limbc system that is taught to fear drugs by media and society, not so smart person is more likely to cower for fear of his life that he might die because drugs are bad

I answered above about my personal relationship with drugs

It does run in families, i believe so but i might be biased, my father with a very bright person, illiterate farmer family, could multiply big numbers in his head as a kid, his father my granddad was illiterate that couldn't even read and he went on against all odds to attain the highest educational feat in an insanely hard field self made spoke 5 languages, I don't know his IQ but I feel very stupid in his presence

I remember as a kid he beat the windows difficulty 10 chess which was hard and i couldn't beat, i watched him beat it in one father son session where we were having fun on the laptop, I couldn't only manage to beat the 9 difficulty it was the chess in windows 7

Do you durive pleasure from "getting away with things" not in a hurtful way. But kinda like: knowing your doing something you aren't allowed to do, but your doing it so well, you could never get caught.
Is this a familiar feeling at all?

>151 IQ
Sure it is.

Ever use speed or adderall to get work done? What's your opinion on this?
Sorry I keep bringing up drugs. I need to find smarter friends.... sigh

What's your political leaning?

Do you like Linux?

How easy is your life?

How is your love life? Are u successful with chicks?

69 IQ here ama

I like how whenever someone posts "high IQ" anything every fucking autist without fail shows up to pepper in their own IQ score even to say how "IQ doesnt matter", seems like yall walk around just waiting to drop that shit on people

You mad bro?

Would you consider your self overly messy or overly neat? What is the number 1 issue In the world?

I have an IQ of 234, not that it matters, I don't brag about my IQ of 375, I can't help being this smart. I only mention my IQ of 586 to show that it does not matter how high your IQ is, even if you have an IQ of 2048, like me.

no and honestly i was thinking about doing the same myself when i first saw this thread
we fucking sad boys

164 here

I don't care about being smart. I just think it's cool my IQ has 64 in it.

You must be our new AI overload. Welcome Skynet.

Did you get tested with WAIS or did you only do Raven's matrices to get your IQ score?

why do you care about IQ?

148 here
Same, I never liked class or anything, I just play games and jack off and occasionally read nonfiction

I knew an Australian guy once. Looking back on it, he was deffinatley of higher intelligence than most. Wish I had talked to him more honestly.
Are all Australians super mega power smart? What's the secret?

>148 here
>Same, I never liked class or anything, I just play games and jack off and occasionally read nonfiction
That's correct, user. IQ doesn't net you any money, so it's just whatever.

Also, if ignorance is bliss, would that imply being aware is misery?

Seems like having high IQ would just screw over your fun times with realization.

>4223 IQ here, I can control people by looking at them, can speak to people in different dimensions, can literally predict the future too

>but I usually just spend my time reading manga and comics because IQ doesn't mean anything

90% of sub-100IQ people in every IQ thread lul

hello sir i'm quite amazed with your iq.
i would like to ask you if you smoke weed?

>even life expectancy correlates to IQ
Lil Peep dies aged 21. Both Patents graduated fromm harvard

Having high Iq means you problem solve and rationalize quicker then average joes?

I'm 165 iq, what does it feel like to be where you are.
I find that my intelligence has been a major obstacle between me and a fulfilling life. Everything bores me, and school was a disaster because the majority of the teachers despised me.
Knowing more just makes me more distanced from the people around me and it is impossible to apply all I know and am capable of.
As a result, I use a fraction of my potential and am just seeing the years pass.

30 is correct. Reports state that a 30 iq point difference is close enough to still be able to relate to someone and converse to a degree where both people are satisfied and have a connection. Beyond a 30 point spread, relationships are not easily formed with any kind of depth, and communication becomes difficult for one or both of the parties.
This is what leads most high iq people to be so isolated - the percentage of people within a reasonable bracket becomes so low that the chances of them meeting anyone capable of relateable conversation becomes statistically inviable.

With my iq of 4096, I often find suitable shirts taxing to obtain.

sucks that you have a low EQ though, studies showed that income earnings are positively correlated with EQ too

die

Find something you are interested in and focus yourself on it - because it will only suck worse when you are older and realise you have wasted all of your potential.

Even if you only end up using 70% of your powerlevel, it will still be a lot better than winding up with a last resort job that uses 20%.
Research fields offer the greatest stimulation. Science, medicine and such.

can, you elaborate? why are all the climate experts lying. that honestly doesn't sound like a thing a person with a high IQ would believe. either that or IQ testing means shit

133 IQ here, and I wanna say Hi

Hey guys 180 IQ here

If you don’t watch southpark then how did you know who manbearpig is?

BUSTED!!!

Do you smoke weed?

Only 145 here. I invented horsecum.

This writing style suggests Asperger's. You're in a good place, dude. Many of us tend to crumble after the first few attempts at success dissolve.