Watch these:

dailymotion.com/video/xubrwo_brandon-rios-vs-mike-alvarado-2012-10-13_sport

youtube.com/watch?v=lWBt_ILC2Js

>mfw people actually thought Khan had a chance to beat Canelo

Why are boxing fans so dumb?

Just Brits
Also See: British judging

>implying Brits who aren't spics rate him at all

I've seen Marquez vs Diaz before I'm not going to add it. Will watch Rios vs Alvarado though I've always heard it's pretty good.

The are British spics?

>Rios vs Alvarado
I'll add it but later.

It's a real problem with boxing fans overrating and underrating fighters. That and I've noticed that fans tend to bandwagon other people's opinions so it snowballs into a sizable portion of fans believing the exact same thing. I remember on [spoiler]r/boxing[/spoiler] everyone was convinced that Tyson Fury's only chance against Klitschko was a KO just because some well known users said it and people just parroted it.

Canelo's been honestly underrated for while now. People thought that Perro was gonna beat him after he was "exposed" by Mayweather, but we all know that didn't happen. All this GGG ducking has people thinking that Canelo is worse than he actually is. Like GGG vs Canelo would be a pretty competitive fight but everyone's acting like he'll be laid out in the first round.

I'd rather see Pac fed to Crawford, I think he needs it more than Lomachenko. It's unfortunate but the way fighters are viewed is based almost entirely on the number of recognizable names on their resume.

Neither fight will happen, of course.

Difference between wanting Khan to beat Canelo, and actually thinking he had a legitimate chance.

Like, I wanted Khan to shock the world, and thought he had like a sliver of a chance. But I never actually thought Khan would beat Canelo.

>People thought that Perro was gonna beat him after he was "exposed" by Mayweather
I didn't see anyone say that. Angulo was never anything other than a tough guy who was willing to trade; exactly what style Canelo is great at fighting.

Why do Americans always say "Chris Eubanks Junior " every fucking american

There were a people who gave Angulo a good chance to beat him. Angulo had just come off of a very close fight with Lara and knocked hm down twice. Although I guess it was a symptom of this, where people were just hoping for Canelo to lose.

The flipside of this is that the pool of potential PPV buyers is heavily casual, so if you can't convince them to bandwagon it limits how big a fight can get. Not saying it's ideal but it has to be like this until somebody figures out how to move away from PPV and onto some kind of free platform.

Call me crazy, but I think Tevin Farmer could beat Lomachenko.

Because he is Eubank's wife's son

You're crazy. ;-)

>there are actual universes where floyd & connor fight
>within some of those, connor actually wins
pls be ours pls be ours pls be ours

I'd kek so hard if Conor front kicks Floyd's head in in the opening seconds of the fight and knocks him out

It would unironically save boxing

The shitstorm would be glorious, even if I enjoy boxing much more and mmafags would be insufferable for years.

Netflix boxing when?

trump fucked up the timeline with bombing syria

are you forgetting fwank wawwen? he says it all the time
>extra points for lomonchenko koevalov

It could happen. Netflix's whole existence is based on one-upping the premium channels and sports programming is one of the last things they're not going head-to-head with them on.

Boxing's present is already based around the internet since it's impossible to follow the full world scene without streaming, it only makes sense that its future will go further in that direction. Top Rank undercards and Golden Boy's ESPN show are on free legit streams so the powers that be seem to be aware that there's a huge untapped audience of broke NEET streamers .

You're crazy.

Farmer is just a hype job. Probably can't even beat Davis

TEAM LUCKY CHARMS REPORTING

>This is the worst moment in British boxing history
First fight I went to and still have sleepless nights over it.

w-were they actually lucky charms?

I don't remember

Are you the same guy who thought Khan was going to become wbc middleweight champ then go on to Beat Golovkin in a sold out Wembley?

Why do brits always say "Whore-Gay Linares" or "Al-Varr-Ez" or "Ant-Knee"

Yes

Anyone else thinks Hopkins is gay?

S L I C C

Could be, but it doesn't matter anymore.

0-1

0-0 forever

؜anthony joshua

0-0-1 and everyone loses their bet because no one will expect it

most based punch in boxing history

Remember when that youtube jig dwyer said khan was too dangerous for canelo.....

PROBLEM SOLVED

AB = Argentine Beatdown

Whaaat you've been there, nice
>lost against mcdermott
>got dropped by cunningham and could only win with a illegal punch and clinching
>worst boxing fight I've ever seen in my life against wlad
>faked injuries and illnesses because he knew that wlad would win in a rematch
>constantly bashes haye for having real injuries
>cries about the media 24/7 for no fucking reason
>isn't even a real gypsy
And /box/tards call him the greatest heavyweight of all time

Brits are dumb as fuck when it comes to non-british names they can't pronounce any names that aren't 100% english

>faked injuries and illnesses because he knew that wlad would win in a rematch
He was serving a de facto suspension for doping. If you hate the guy just keep waiting, there's no way he'll be able to get his fat ass into the same shape it was in two years ago.

Personally I think they're going to set up a fight with Parker after Hughie gets beat.

whos the tubby?

how much would you have to eat daily to gain the weight he has as quickly as he has

It's fucking crazy man, it's gotta be a gain of 10 lbs. a month or something. How the hell did anyone not reign him in?

Nobody in Britain learns Spanish or ever even meets anyone who speaks Spanish lad, this isn't America. Holidays to mallorca don't count because everyone there speaks English

>isn't even a real gypsy
I don't know if you can fake that

friendly reminder boxing isnt real fighting

49-1

friendly reminder that hitting someone while they're down is for scum

I'd rather watch a real sport than a sanctioned WSHH event for 2 hours

59Th for Carl Froch a shit

>0-1

Reminder that Fury is being written out of history in 19 days

I don't know, I think OP just posted a pic of some fat dude

Who? Is he a fighter or something?

How much to referees get paid?

Depends on which fight they are reffing.

/box/ can you predict the outcomes of these hypothetical fights?

Lomachenko vs Pacquiao
Rigondeaux vs Crawford
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux
Canelo vs Golovkin

At what weights?

Lomachenko vs Pacquiao at 147 - Pacquiao Rigondeaux vs Crawford at 140 - Crawford. Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux at 130 - Lomachenko
Canelo vs Golovkin at 160 - Golovkin

QUICK - You have approximately 13.2 seconds to post a more pleasurable beatdown of an utter cunt to watch than this one (apart from maybe AB vs Maidana, I'll give you that one)

youtube.com/watch?v=wE80POrgzJE

Why is Paul Smith a cunt?

No but I can give you a decent albeit reluctant guess.
Lomachenko vs Pacquiao at 140-147 Pacquiao (confident)
Rigo vs Crawford: Crawford (very confident)
Lomachenko vs Rigondeaux: Rigo at

Outraged by everything, ashamed of nothing. The picture perfect real life manifestation of the Sup Forums delusional scouser meme, along with the rest of his family. Pretty cunty family in general but he's the worst

please just consider that a second opinion from a complete stranger online

Paq KO
Crawford UD
Loma UD
GGG KO

Froch is the apex alpha male

So is Lomachenko gonna be Top Rank's next golden goose after his fight? He looked impressive and was pretty entertaining as well.

unless they can get white American casuals to get on board with him McGregor-style, he won't be as lucrative as they hope

also he needs a rival

>also he needs a rival

Rigo was perfect, too bad he pussied out of the fight

nobody cares about Rigo, he's always been a promoter's nightmare

maybe Crawford-Loma will be the next superfight against the backdrop of the upcoming American race war

Mikey seems game tho. They've been exchanging words for a couple of weeks now

>nobody cares about Rigo, he's always been a promoter's nightmare
I don't know what the fuck Roc Nation was thinking when they signed Rigo and Ward.

Well Loma seems to have the swagger in-ring, so it's possible to cash in on that; the guy taunted as much as RJJ.
Whether he will connect with casuals is sort of dependent on off-ring actions, but he seems to have turned some heads with his fights.

>is Lomachenko gonna be Top Rank's next golden goose after his fight?

No. Casuals like KO artists like GGG and AJ, they don't want to see tappy stuff however impressive it is. If boxing cant provide that they'll just go to EDGY EPIC BLOOD LUCKY 1 PUNCH KO BECAUSE NO GLOVES ufc again.

>Rigo was perfect

Only a casual trying too hard would ever make this comment. Rigo is perfect for literally nothing, he's the biggest anti-draw in all of boxing for very good reasons.

Lets see if the viewership even surpasses 800k

I think the best path for Loma in terms of building his audience would be Salido 2, Gamboa and then Mikey. Corrales and Berchelt are good fighters but no one knows who they are yet

*stays humble*

T H I S

Salido rematch must be made, it would be extremely hype even though at this stage it's an easy win.

That's why they want Flanagan.

Hope he fights Flanagan but only if it happens here so I can go see him in the flesh †bh. No interest in the fight at all if it's in America.

Rigo is the new mayweather, what are you talking about?

Not on any level.

He's 36 he's not the new anything. He's Cuban, can't talk, refuses to move up in weight and his style whilst effective is a complete turn off for casuals. He's done fuck all since Donaire, if really believed in himself he would move up to get a big fight.

That's cus everybody is duckin him
He would school loma, cruz, frampton etc

#casual

Not going to argue with stupid.

lol go watch aj ko brick layers

you can't appreciate true boxing, the TRUE sweet science. Hit and not get hit is TRUE slickness of boxing

He didn't want to move up in weight and fight Lomachenko. He brings no money to the table so it's up to him to take the risk of moving up.

lel, should have recognised the baiting, my mistake

Price of snapbacks just increased to £50

lmao i bet gatti vs ward bumfest is your favourite fight

watching rigo box is like watching an artist paint a master piece