On a serious note, future GOAT or overrated?

on a serious note, future GOAT or overrated?

Overrated disgusting half-breed

No English player will ever be goat. But he'll reach Gerrard/Lampard/Rooney-level no doubt

Overrated

""enlgish"", so overrated as usual

>Bamidele Jermaine "Dele" Alli (born 11 April 1996) is an English professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur and the England national team.

Sorry senpai, but he'll probably bust
But on the positive side, someday one of those young english players will be good

ok player, goats stand out much more

Doesn't have the mentality to be GOAT. Hot head and loves gimpy celebrations.

he's a "brit", take a wild guess, mahmoud

Spurs made Bale look like a world class player.

>Le skilful mixed race Englishman meme

It never ends.

Except he's by far the best one out of all of them.

All the other ones just showed glimpses of talent but were mostly just superior from an athletic point of view but didn't have enough of a footballing brain to make it at the top level.

Walcott, Ox, Townsend, Sterling, Ibe, Rodwell, Barkley, etc have never showed his level of talent, and I'm an Arsenal supporter. The kid is class. Not saying he's gonna be a world beater but he's one of the best u21s in Europe right now.

Alli is already showing end product and has been constantly improving.

This 2bh. Few attacking midfielders of his age have his end product at the moment. The only two things that can stop him from reaching a very high level are injuries and a shit mentality.

Not future GOAT, but future world class player. He's a terrific attacking midfielder/second striker. He's already got 20 goals in all competitions and he just turned 21 years old. He's the 5th-highest scorer in the PL without taking any penalties and without being the focus of his team's offense (that would be Kane).

I think Alli will be very similar to likes of Rooney, Gerrard, and Lampard. They were hyped up to be GOATs, but they ended up being excellent players but not GOAT-tier and were still criticized for it for some reason.

he has passion and likes to have fun.

football is supposed to be a fun game, remember?

that was phenomenal

Literally just described Ronaldo.

Ronaldo has the most competitive and driven attitude of any athlete in the world. He's Brady-tier.

nuff said

Bale being on that list is absurd, he was a fucking fullback up until he was 21-22.

OR maybe if those players had showed his level of composure, decision making, skill, instinct, finishing and execution at his age they would have been given the responsibility of playing in advanced positions for a title challenging team

He's interested in looking good. There's a massive difference.

English Zidane desu

>I rate Alli

Lets wait until he plays in a real league

How come England, who invented the sport, can't breed a GOAT player, but a country that can't give two shits about the sport, can breed PuliGOAT

but if he's english it's not a hot head it's a "competitive mentality" that winners need

because soccer is popular all around the world and american sports arent

more americans than englishmen care about football. yours is a big country

From MK Dons, so goat

not if he stays in eplel

He's being pretty impressive so far, specially if you consider his age. Would be interesting so see how he performs for a team that isn't a joke.

That isn't even remotely true. MLS averages less than 100,000 viewers per game on tv and less than 23,000 in the stadium. The PL blows those numbers out of the water in Britain alone.

Well no because Dele just naturally plays a different position you scrote.

He plays where he wants because he's a BOSS and you're still beating off to furries and dickgirls

>useless stats - the graph

Too inconsistent at the moment but with age he'll become better, never have any hype for English players as pooney and the likes are always so overhyped and are shit

Assuming you're being serious:

Alli has 19 goals this season. He's not going to make that much of a jump up. Whereas the other players made a huge leap. Unless you think Alli is going to go over 40 goals.

Plus Lampard, Gerrard and Beckham played deeper throughout their careers. In fact, Lampard and Gerrard were probably playing in a 4-4-2 around that time and had much less freedom to go forward. Bale was playing as a LB too.

more americans watch PL than they do MLS lad, those stats don't prove anything

>Rooney
easily world class in his prime

I guess 0 spanish players are goat then because none have ever stood out that much in history

>lampard
>not GOAT

>world class
nah, eplel class

please leave and never come back

ayy don't be so butthurt your little mongreloid is not impressing anyone outside the eplel

Rooney's peak was during the time when the PL dominated Europe btw

not even close. his prime came after ronaldo left and lasted like a season.

I rate Sterling

>this guy

good argument

2010-11 still his best ever season

I hope you mean 09/10 because Rooney was absolute shit for half a season in 10/11. His injury he got against Bayern in the CL practically ruined him for the rest of 2010.

To be truly great you have to do it outside the Eplel like Salomon Kalou or Chicharito in the GBL or Soldado or Aspas in the SLL.

I stand corrected, blurred up the years a little bit

he looks like a blacked up Mr Bean, I cannot take the cunt seriously