Why are so many fags in the internet so thirsty for Emma Watson?

Why are so many fags in the internet so thirsty for Emma Watson?
>She isnt hot
>She isnt cute
>She acts decently at most
>She is a filthy "progressive" who probably already hates you for being a white male.
>She also likely rised to stardom by fucking (((Harvey Wenstein))) and other degenerates.
She literally has no reedeming qualities, where the fuck did this "Hurr I want Emma to treat me like a slave" meme start?

who cares who she is and who cares what you think

The precious

>Who cares who she is
Thousands of annoying betas in the internet.
>Who cares what you think
Nobody, but that applies for everyone in this board.

/thread

She looks like a trap

Respectfully disagree.

You're posting this on Sup Forums. The place of degenerate trap and fur threads. The place where threads are constantly made about how depressed they are because they can't find a gf. Does this really surprise you?

Wow, that doesnt even look like the same person.

Because they're afraid of women, and she was in Harry Potter, and Harry Potter is familiar, and they're autistic so they don't distinguish the fact that she is an actress and not the character.

She can look hot when it suits her.

>Emma Watson?

>Thousands of annoying betas in the internet.
why are you concerned with what betas think faggola?

10/10 would hate fuck the feminism out if her.

OP likes MEN, ...... Emma is ADORABLE

That's a lot of makeup though.. Let's run her through MakeApp to see her without it.

because of Harry Potter probably

I also think she is way overrated (like most celebs)

Emma was the first waifu for most young adults and they even got to grow up with her. It elevates her from being some random star, to the girl next door, you grew up with and always pined after.

It's literally just a Hermione fantasy. You're either so retarded you can't see that or a troll. Whatever actress had been put into that role would be getting the same attention today.

>photoshopping two faces to look alike
>"OMG these two faces look alike!"

This shit brings back memories.

>>She isnt hot
She is
>>She isnt cute
She is
>>She acts decently at most
Who cares?
>>She is a filthy "progressive" who probably already hates you for being a white male.
t. Sup Forumstard. Kill yourself faggot. Pic related is you.
>>She also likely rised to stardom by fucking (((Harvey Wenstein))) and other degenerates.
She didn't.

She is a goddess. Would support her financially and emotionally and spend hours on the internet to keep her supplied with large black penis.

She is completely unattractive without make-up, I've gone right off her.

On a site filled with traps and now literally a mans butt filled with sperm and you complain about Emma Watson? OP confirmed fag

Because they're into traps and she looks like a boy.

Want her to sit on my face while a black cock gets jammed into that mouth

Christ.. Is that realistic?

Do you want to know the real answer?

Harry Potter

It was the upskirt in the first Harry Potter movie that hooked everyone...

Thanks Harvey!

Her boobs are too small for her to be a real woman. End of story.

Literally every woman is. Are you 14?
Wow.
Never watched HP but I still love her.

Funny, she thinks she's hot. She'll end up like winehouse or britney

It's practically spot on, if anything slightly flattering. Truly beautiful women still look good through the app tho, and it also doesn't affect men without makeup.

>Literally every woman is
Roastie detected

No. its an app that makes people without/with makeup. its fake.

Hahahaha stupid app.

These two gave me a boner

:^)

Need to see her get her guts bashed by bbc.

>the power of make up
It's literal false advertising

i thought ron is a ginger

The white and red ones!! Hnnnnnggg

>fuckwit detected.

makeapp isn't accurate. all its intended to do is show how much makeup can change a face and upset celebrities. and you.

its chance and lighting how well a before & after comes out like that, and most women look substantially different/worse without makeup.

the exceptions are purely those with extremely good skin, and symmetrical features, makeapp cannot tell how good the skin underneath is.

both the tswift pic and the one you posted are under directional lighting which makes the skin in pic2 look much smoother.

so not really a fair comparison.

>but it is now evident you have only ever seen women in pictures and not real life.

Into YOUR mouth, you mean

It's neither questionable nor magic. It employs face recognition then looks for certain darker parts around the features and then interpolates between those parts and unaffected lines or sections of lines. In many cases we know it's accurate because we know what the subject looks like without makeup.

>roastie confirmed

>proving women are retarded once again
Tits or gtfo

she is pretty and we r not sticking our dicks in her personality

Waifu material

well there goes my crush..

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW

still more accurate than a pound of makeup

I look at this pic and I suddenly start smelling a mixture of cigarettes and cheap, nasty perfume. Why?

Gross

That's precious.

Queen

you do know that app removes all traces of eyelashes, even if they are natural...

funny thing is she looks like ron on that video

nice trips...low quality bait tho

Believe me, they do.

Nasty

Seriously, I think that its the opposite. The reason we are into traps is because we are brainwashed to believe that girls like emma watson and taylor swift are the ideal woman type.

I used to be really, really into her. I'm about her age, and it was when she was in the early Harry Potter movies.

Over the years with the depression, my interest in love and sex in general have decreased. Additionally, her political beliefs are fucking stupid, and not something I can deal with in a "waifu."

>Why are so many fags in the internet so thirsty for Emma Watson?

cause she's famous?

>She isnt hot

Your opinion

>She isnt cute

See above

>She acts decently at most

Who cares

>She is a filthy "progressive" who probably already hates you for being a white male.

Who cares

>She also likely rised to stardom by fucking (((Harvey Wenstein))) and other degenerates.

Who cares, unless you want your waifu a pure virgin who doesn't know how a man's world works

>She literally has no reedeming qualities, where the fuck did this "Hurr I want Emma to treat me like a slave" meme start?

Here's where you are wrong.Most of us want to treat Emma like a slave.Get your femdom fantasies outta here

Did (((he))) fuck her.. or just jerk his little Jew dick while watching her with them

Writing is vestibular habit. Zombie could write if he is able to. Headless knights writes.

Disgusting

They dont even look similar, wtf is the ideal body type then

réanimatologie extrême

More like beautiful

It's this.

They're into Emma Watson because they feel like they've grown up with her. If Harry Potter wasn't a thing, I'm pretty sure she'd be a receptionist somewhere right now.

can't believe they shot this in public

She somehow manages to look undeveloped while having the arse of a 60 year old.

I don't see your point.

she eagerly served all of us. She was so happy having so much cum to eat.