France cucked England

Daily remainder.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738224/Is-rise-blue-eyes-attractive-Scientists-believe-colour-dominant-like-peacocks-tail.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normans
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek, I knew the poster on the other board was a wop or something similar

The most attractive British men are usually the Mediterranean looking ones desu

who else here looks like no. 2 and no. 3 but with blonde hair and blue eyes and more emphasis on no. 3's look?

>French/Normans
XD

Swarthiness if fucking disgusting regardless of how handsome you are. I would much rather look like the second guy (if he actually had teeth).

Mediterranean men are usually more handsome. Women are fond off Iberians and Italians.

Why does the Anglo guy look like your average Pole?

That's a Briton, not an Anglo.

New-worlders are fucking hilarious.

I'm not him, actually. I just wanted to shitpost.

You know that Anglos are literally a Germanic tribe of people that migrated to Britain, right? Should've replaced Anglo with Celtic

Yeah and?
Germanics cannot be ugly?

>Rown Atkinson
Briton
>Charles
Inbred mutt
>Miliband
Polish Jew
>John Oliver
Briton/Jew
>Inbred guy #1
Briton
>Russell Brand
Briton
>Tanned person
???
>Churchill
Anglo-Norman
>BNP guy
Anglo-Norman
>Inbred #2
Boer
>Peter Hitchens
Anglo-Norman
>Inbred #3
Anglo-Briton

Mutt, just like Anglos.

also
>polish
>jew
That implies they actually assimilated here, they didn't. They did in Germany though.

>Sup Forums keeps telling me over and over and over that britain is 'swarthy'
>literally everyone where i live is either shock blonde or red headed and i never knew what true brown eyes looked like until going on holiday to malta

I forgot
>The Eternal One
Celto-Norman

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2738224/Is-rise-blue-eyes-attractive-Scientists-believe-colour-dominant-like-peacocks-tail.html

>All eyes in the country were once brown, but now they are 48% blue
>Colour is most common in Ireland and Scotland, but least likely in the south
>Researchers don't know why there is so much variation across the UK

Phitch is a jew m8

make photos of any passerby and post em
fight autism with autism

Not really surprised tbqh

I live in southeast scotland(well the border) and it's a lot lot higher than 57% m8
Noone has brown eyes here,green at a pinch

the gloves are off now luigi

when i get home from wageslaving i'm going to make the most SCATHING italian version of this pic

Welsh are the only swarthy people in the British isles, some Irish can look a bit Mediterranean though like clooney.

m8 Im not risking getting in nick going around snapping photos of people for an autism collage
If people are really THAT interested try using google streetview around northern england

>implying you could ever make something worse then the pics shared by other itaf(l)ags in our interregional banter threads.

ITT people without even a pre-101 level grasp and zero formal education anthropology embarrass themselves in front of other illiterate retards.

Do you people ever get tired of like... inventing reality? Don't you ever actually like care about... truth and reality?

Non oxygen wasters figured out the whole morphology-genetic thing many many generations ago... and yet we have a mass of illiterate retards sitting around, plugged into pretty much all the information in the world at their finger tips.. just being a bunch of oxygen wasting retards.

Sup Forums's demographic is a great advertisement for non-medically necessary abortion.

Do it, I'm honestly tired of old banter against italy, I need something new and fresh

Shitting on yellow tooth Nigels is fun and all.. but the sheer lack of knowledge on high school level biology and anthropology is disturbing. Fucking Darwin 200 years ago figured out more about morphology and genetics than these retards understand.. It's sad.

And just because the US is utterly fucked, I agree, by far the most retarded people on earth.. Still, there is a segment, fucking tiny but still, of the US which is highly progressive and educated.

Nigel Farage is also Anglo-Norman btw

>progressives
>not retarded

Words can have more than one meaning. Welcome to the English language. Progressive as in.. As in result-oriented, technocratic, forward thinking, non-dogmatic, cutting edge, etc.. Basically, rich yuppies with lots of resources who can afford actual good education, etc.... Nothing to do with politics in this context.

Are you fucking retarded?

>swedensmostwanted

lmao fuck off fat yank

Um the Normans were scandinavian in origin. They settled in normandy only recently before fucking off to Britain

>Um the Normans were scandinavian in origin
The Northmen*

The Normans are French inhabiting a duchy named after Northmen invaders

>tfw I look like none of these gentlemen

(+ yea, I'm white)

His ancestors were French desu

The Normans also left absolutely fuck all genetic legacy in Britain so it's a moot point. OP's picture is bait to the highest order, only to catch out thick cunts.

Anglo-Norman is a polite to say "French nobles fucking inferior biritsh peasants"

Which would be insignificant in number, even where children were born and survived to adulthood and breed for themselves, and so heavily diluted by now it's not even worth mentioning.

>Which would be insignificant in number
3 million of English are of French Ancestry according to Census

>Rowan Atkinson
>middling intelligence

I know this is a pure bait image but come on

>henry cavill
>English, Irish, some Scottish

Cavill isn't a French name by the way.

Cavill has blue eyes, the French are all swarthy manlets with dark eyes so it stands to reason.

>Anglo """education"""

All the actually attractive British people I've seen in my life (and by life I mean Hollywood) are always swarthy desu senpai

This was meant for you

I don't think you know what swarthy means. Felicity Jones is not swarthy, she's pale.

His name isn't Cavil, it's Cavill which is Yorkshire in origin and is a locational surname.

you're tea-drinking frogs

Swarthy by Northern European standards, of course. (No blue yes, no blonde hair, tans easily)

lmao you thick cunt what has the later french influenced spelling of the name got to do with his genetic ancestry.

Eye and hair colour doesn't really matter where swarthy is concerned, it's all about natural skin colour. The Swedish actress Alicia Vikander is swarthy.

Again, not swarthy. How someone tans is irrelevant.

The Normans are literally our mixed descendants though

>They were descended from Norse ("Norman" comes from "Norseman"[1]) raiders and pirates from Denmark, Iceland and Norway.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Normans

I do not hate you for being unaware of your froggish blood

>A bit of Nordic blood
>DEY WUZ OUR DESCENDANTS

Population replacement didn't happen, France at that time was heavily settled.

her daughter's lovely and pale ayy

"""""""""""""swedish"""""""""""""""" she's like 50%+ belgian/french

According to everything I've read she's Swede with a bit of Finnish.

If by "Belgian" you mean Walloon then yes she is French