I am sad about missing out on teen sex, even though will still be 19 for 6 months nothing will happen...

I am sad about missing out on teen sex, even though will still be 19 for 6 months nothing will happen. I hope reading lolita and shitposting on this board will be enough to distract myself.

You can probably guess I am a NEET, I have no idea how college days work here because I never enrolled, also I don't know how they do it in your country but at 10:50am people usually work or go to school, it has been like this for 790 days I have done nothing.
not such a long time, 18k hours i think roughly average finno ugric playtime in csgo barely any time has passed its not like these were supposed to be my best years 17-19 or anything

You will miss it always. I was a shithead in highschool, never had sex, just played vidya and drunk alc.

When I went to the uni I started to take care of myself and have a lot of sex but I always feel that it's a shame that I never had shitty, shy teen sex.

Acknowledge it or you'll be a sad adult.

23 and in the same situation here I know that feel.

But at the same time I have goals I work towards everyday and that honestly makes me care substantially less about my social situation.

I recommend finding something you want to work towards if you haven't already.

Teen sex is terrible.

Girls don't know shit, can't suck dick. They don't know anything. Fucking experienced women is much better.

Focus on not fucking up your 20s instead of crying after your teenage years.

That's the unique part though. The first time exploring feel you both get when it's your first time.

Nothing 50 euros can't fix.

Actually I'm 22 lol I forgot, that's NEET life for you.

>Fucking experienced women is much better.
Fucking a budding teen is the best feeling a man can have without synthetic drugs.
You're either female or have some unhealthy sexually repressed feelings about your mother. Either way, seek help.

You can get that fucking 18 year old virgins.

Keep this up and you'll be thirty before you know it wondering where your 20's went.

Nice projection, you kangaroo-fucker.

I said that fucking experienced women is better, does experience mean "old", you stupid wog subhuman?

Shut the fuck up.

this

The problems just go deeper with age, you can still fuck girls who have barely any experience when you're 20-25 so you'll won't be dragging the act down.

Most men are really shit in sex, and I'm not offending Sup Forums posters, I'm just saying that most males don't care about women and don't want to learn so you can focus on that rather than the lost charm of awful but charming first times.

Indeed. Then you'll need 100 euros to relive both your 20's and 10's.

What a waste of money.

Sir what exactly are you insinuating?

>be useless 1 gf 26 year old
>go on working holiday visas (backpacker) in Australia and New Zealand
>spent those 3 years fucking 8/10 mainland Europe 18 year olds
>now 29 and I've fucked more teenagers than when I was a teenager

And the best part? No-one judges you backpacking because you all live together so it doesn't seem predatory or anything, it just happens if a group of males and females live together for long enough

Feels good mate

Normies out

Literally the biggest autist ever, it's just easier in a hotel enviroment - situations where you're all kinda forced to talk ut in a socially acceptable way not a creepy autist way plus alcohol

I know a 24 year old virgin that got laid 3 days after arriving in our backpackers

>the biggest autist ever
I don't think you know what that actually means because you or sure aren't one.

This honestly, I'm not literally autistic but I'm basically the perfect Sup Forums/r9k autist and ever getting into a situation like that would be literally impossible for me. I think normies just can't comprehend the kind of level some autists operate on.

this gif has to be fake
how could she swallow a dildo like this?

I know plenty of old men to bang teens

In hindsight it doesn't matter. Energy and sexual tention fades away anyways even if you have lots of experience.

The only thing you should regret is not helping others to make the world a better place and not helping yourself by improving

Japan-kun is right, it is a shamefur dispray and if you're 19 than you got a lot of time to unfuck yourself rather than think about your shitty past.