What the fuck is wrong with indians and indian men...

what the fuck is wrong with indians and indian men? They are all creepy rapists who are desperate to have sex with white women. Also, 50% of indians don't even use indoor toilets, that is, they shit outdoors in the street or in a field. WTF?

CreepyIndianMen.com

Other urls found in this thread:

zeenews.india.com/uttar-pradesh/agra-tourists-beating-heres-what-happened-according-to-swiss-couple-2052256.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bHUvykXL8Og
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why do you love to watch men take a dump so much?
Get a boyfriend already.

Oh boi.

Here come the bobs and vagene memes.

zeenews.india.com/uttar-pradesh/agra-tourists-beating-heres-what-happened-according-to-swiss-couple-2052256.html

indians are fucking evil

That is horrible...............those tourists should have given them a little bit of bob.

Then this would have never happened.

a white tourist couple from Sweden was visiting the Taj Mahal in India and a group of indian men attacked them and brutally beat them. No indians helped them or tried to save them. Even the police wouldn't help them. Maybe I should find an indian living in America and beat the shit out of him? You indians deserve to be fucking shot and killed. And after the indian men beat them and the Swiss couple was laying on the ground covered in blood, indians were filming them with their phones instead of HELPING them!!! You indians are FUCKING EVIL! You indians need to fucking DIE! And then the indian police also wouldn't help them and didn't arrest the guys even though they knew who they were. You indians are evil monsters. It's time to kick out all indians from America, you indians are animals who need to fucking DIE!

.........okay.

Can we have some vagene plz?

I FUCKING HATE JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH!!!!! PRAISE LUCIFER, THE BEAUTIFUL LIGHT BRINGER!!!

hahahahaha

Fucking keked xD.

tits or gtfo

Fucken coolie bastards.

Who had so much free time or hatred for us Indians that he decided to make a whole fucking site about it

ENGLISH, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

look at what evil vile monsters you indians are: i am simply exposing the truth about you to the world. Indians are evil and must be exposed

op is a girl, shilled her stupid website and insta yesterday. probably unemployed/has a latent fetish for indian men

I welcome them.

INDYA PRIDE !!!1

my instagram is: emily.clark4231

It's simple man it's a country of 1.25 billion people (not a good thing i know) there are some crazies out here my fuckin cousin is one of them they can't keep up with the modern society and wants to make an "ideal society" by beating women, demonizing sex, opposing lgbt and what not but it's changing most youngsters don't believe in their views it'll take time maybe even a generation but it'll change

no use talking to the op, she's pretty much completely retarded

Yeah I'm proud

Is this some kind of weird false flag thing?

bullshit. Notice how NO OTHER INDIANS helped them? And instead just stood there filming them? 99% of indians are evil pieces of shit. We need to exterminate 100% of indians. You animals don't deserve to live on this earth

I'm somewhat confused
Looks fake af to me

So you're telling me they saved themselves from a mob and went to the hospital on there own are you crazy

That doesn't make any sense
Are you confirming you're crazy

Don't knock it till you try it. Ahhh refreshing

Dildozer is a fag

Now I'm 100% sure that account is fake

how is it fake? i have so many pics of myself

emily.clark4231 on instagram

Simple one can hack,buy or even download a bunch of photos from a profile and make a fake account
You think we're born yesterday huh

>They are all creepy rapists who are desperate to have sex with white women.

I agree

>Also, 50% of indians don't even use indoor toilets, that is, they shit outdoors in the street or in a field. WTF?

Because most of India is a fucking third world country and they don't HAVE indoor plumbing, you goddamned donut

wrong. The indian government spent millions of dollars building millions of toilets. And indians refused to use them because of some superstition bullshit

Who told you that?

uh, it was all over the media? Stop fucking lying and trying to deny it you scumbag indian piece of slime

youtube.com/watch?v=bHUvykXL8Og

Z E L D A W A V E

Give me source

google it you dumb fucking retard

how i feel when i hear about indias shitting streets

i heard it on npr they were talking to the minister of health from some province in india, that nigga aint lying
fucking farmers are pissed because people are shitting in their fields instead of toilets that were provided to them

we whites are going to exterminate every last indian

>I've never been to India and I'm all of my views off of a clearly bias website

The shitting in the streets is true though. But they only do it because a lot of them don't have access to toilets.

um, i HAVE been to india. But hey thanks for making an ASSumption and making an ASS out of yourself.

A few pictures of some sub par brown bitches is supposed to excuse the fact that you're a bunch of street shitters??? Try harder Pajeet.

The truth cannot be contained!

Can confirm. Love white eoman but cant get cuz indian. 2d is better than 3d anyway.

I'll take Indians over American blacks any day of the week.

africans are better than indians. But american blacks are shit too

africans are the niggest...pure monkeys

well indians are even worse than africans

If any of you white guys have a secret Pajeet girl fetish, kik me at bigjayfam for Nudes of my Indian gf

lol that's a real website, shitskins BTFO

wouldn't be so bad if t hey just shot up their own country, but they're everywhere now, shitting up the whole world

kek

thanks i will post that pic on my blog

What the fuck is wrong with americans and american men? They are all creepy fatty alt-rights who are desperate to be cucked by niggers. Also 50% of americans don't even use their own brains, that is, they let others (media) think for them. WTF?

hey, at least white men know how to use toilets

found the indian fag

plese sned bobs and vagnene pics i fuck ur mothre bitch bastard fucker

>Also 50% of americans don't even use their own brains
We call them 'liberals' here.

yea but 100% of americans use toilets

Disgusting country. Disgusting people.

>youve been visited by the designated shitting street of public hygiene, your mother will die in her sleep tonight unles-

Sleep tight bob and vagene

Yes but all normal humans do. Only sub-humans defecate in the streets like animals. AKA shitskins.

jesus christ, so basically south asians are the lowest subhumans on earth? KILL THEM ALL!

almost adorable how India is an order of magnitude above second place.
If it was to scale, the first water column would be 7 times as tall as Bangladesh's

jesus

DEATH TO INDIA!!!!!!!!!

My problem’s just that most of the one’s I’ve met are rude assholes. And some of them smell extremely bad.