>see cute girl at store
>ultra beautiful, 8/10 at least
>smiles at me
>flirt a bit, tells me I'm cute too
>find her on the fb
>ask to go out
>"hey user did I mention I'm trans?"
>...

dudes, I'm pretty fucking conflicted here. she looks like a fucking hot chick. It's the most passable tranny I've ever seen in my life. And super sweet and kind too. I'm pretty redpilled and hate all the trans shit SJW stuff but brehs my eyes have been opened. I don't know what to do man. Can a man date a 100% passable post op trans girl yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tjxTrrbjmx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heh. You're a homosexual SJW.

If he actually thinks he's a girl then he is mentally ill and you should stay away

If he just wants to pretend to be a girl to be happy then go for it you fag

>post op
disgusting

Trannies have male brains but look like women, literally the perfect partners.

>She

>If he actually thinks he's a girl then he is mentally ill and you should stay away
True
>If he just wants to pretend to be a girl to be happy then go for it you fag
If you want AIDS

>sweden

you fucking queer

What's the difference?

Bang them for awhile then bail no reason to marry crazy

this is a developing phobia of mine. I cant stand the thought of figuring out a woman im into turns out to have been born a man.

If you didn't delete him after he confess then you want to suck his dick, faggot.

One is mentally ill and the other, while degenerate, is not mentally ill

Fuck off tranny you will always be an unhappy failure.

Just remember you are factually wrong.

Any more of these type of pics? I need to rub one out before going to bed.

How did you not know after he talked with you?

How could you stick your dick in what used to be pic related? I know you're lonely bro, but I don't think you want to pursue this. I can get you my sister or something, don't throw your life away bro.

>Chemically altering your body in such an extreme way under any willful circumstance isn't a sign of mental illness

I know what you're saying, I just don't understand why you see it that way.

bro she sounded like a girl and looks like this

kill yourself my man

>clever angles to not show boobs
>most of pic is hidden or altered

OK then.

Bro, that's literally a male skeleton with long hair and girl jeans. Look at those hands, look at those shoulders bro.

Please, don't do this. That's a man, man. You ain't gay bro.

Delicious traps are SUPERIOR

youtu.be/tjxTrrbjmx0

>those linebacker shoulders
>face covered
>horrific neck angle to make jaw look less masculine
>boobs covered

AAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Dude you fucking faggot thanks for the laugh

it has a dick you fucking faggot. Even if she got it lopped off in surgery, she has a dick.

You're a closeted faggot and always have been - just been waiting for the right trigger to come along.

>"hey user did I mention I'm trans?"
delicious
>post op
fucking DROPPED

holy shit this video..

> post op

That is the exact worst kind of trans-"girl" you can date. Craziest and most prone to suicide. You may think a penis is "gross", but a butchered nether region is far more disgusting.

You're a homosexual that wants to fuck men dressed up like women.

Go for it. Trap buttpussy is best buttpussy.

its wrong to lead her into a relationship with doubts

dont waste peoples time

unless having sex with a guy is something youre into

that shits been legal for awhile now so go for it

I seriously don't know what's more disgusting, a """woman""" with a dick or one with a literal gaping wound in lieu of a crotch. I get the feeling post-operation transgenders are seen as less disgusting by a lot of Sup Forumsacks, but they literally have dicks

no budge in the pants

If you want to date cross-dressers that's fine but you'll have to accept that you're gay

Talk to it, get close to it. Date it. Even be willing to kiss it.

Why? To get info. Adress, times locations. Plan with your friends or some pepes online and we can meet you two when you go out for icecream and pretend to rob you. In real life you will be helping us set up an untracable crime. Talk it into going camping. We show up in the middle of the night and ron you guys, pretend to freak out and shoot her before we run off with your phones. You drive her back to town and look like a survivor hero. Give wrong descriptions of assailants m. Tada

You can help kill it AND probably make some bank on talk shows from liberals.

Post-op trans is WAAAAAAAY more disgusting than a "chick with a dick"

I saw a disturbing comic yesterday about a chink man dressed as a woman who spoke about "tucking". I never thought about it, but indeed, they somehow fold and tuck their penises to not show they have one through their clothes. This world is diseased.

Stop thinking with your dick for a second, and realise.. THAT'S A FUCKING DUDE, DUDE. The fuck is wrong with you?

For the nth time. There are no chicks with dicks, there are only men who dress as women, with varying degrees of success

xD

>her

I was convinced I had just scored a super qt and then 24 hours later had to find out it's a trans. I'm trying my best to deal with it man

Shes a dude dude and there aint nothing that is ever gonna change that

That's why I put it in quotation marks.

??? I'm confused ???

You aren't going to get any babies out of that vagina, so why have sex with her?

Sweden

Dude, who cares, just have anal sex with him/her. You don't have to date him/her, but some some sex while you can. It's what I would do, I don't care if someone is male or female, if its feminine and sexy I put my dick in it. Life is short bud, experiment.

I tried tucking my dick for fun desu, but I just can't do it.

I don't see how these trannies and faggots manage. I get a boner as soon as my dick touches my thighs and it springs out, making tucking impossible. Do these people have no feels?

Till you look at the suicide rate of people who do this it is

Just got duped. Would you accept a counterfeit bill? It may look real as fuck, but it has no value in reality.

Never stick your dick in crazy.

bro I'm just as confused. this world is getting to weird

The oestrogen they take in massive doses probably interferes with their libido and ability to have an erection

What does that even mean? I'm saying that mutilating your genitals and drastically changing the way your body functions for the sake of appearance is mentally unhealthy, regardless of intent.

you'll wake up with "her" in the morning, the makeup will have worn off, the blonde highlights faded over time, and you'll wonder what the fuck you were thinking. You will not recover from this. Jerk one off and rethink your decision.

Some people don't mutilate their penises in jewish or muslim rituals.

>user doesn't know how make up works

boys are dumb

You're a faggot

What are you implying Singapore?

That you mutilated your penis? To me you're barely better than a tranny.

So you still haven't figured out what to do since the last time you posted this thread?

Based Rog

no they are literally both fundamentally mentally ill by its LITERAL definition

stop acting fucking retarded you homosexual. It's fine if you want to be the little girl, but don't act like you deserve to reproduce

How do you figure that!? I said I tried tucking my dick between my legs but got feels and got an insta boner when it rubbed up against my thighs. That's all!

Why are third world countries so obsessed with circumcision bros?

Because people without mutilated penises don't get hard from rubbing against their thighs.

thanks i needed that

that's not true.

So wait a second, are you saying my mutilated cock has more nerves and feels than your little ant eater dick?!

Bro, I think you have a problem. You're not sensitive enough.

try some boipussy. See if you're courageous enough to taste a benis.

I'm saying that my non-mutilated dick has a protective cover over my glans so I don't get desensitised to stimulation every time I walk.

GETTING HANDJOB FROM TRANNIE: NOT GAY
GETTING BLOWJOB FROM TRANNIE: NOT GAY
FUCKING TRANNIE IN ASS: NOT GAY

GIVING HANDJOB TO TRANNIE: GAY
GIVING BLOWJOB TO TRANNIE: GAY
GETTING FUCKED IN ASS BY TRANNIE: GAY

HTHTBHFAM

>she looks like a fucking hot chick.

When she's caked in makeup, user.

The best of girls look like weak, effeminate men when you take all their trinkets away. This guy's just gonna look like a guy.

>implying this is anything other than shlomo trying to push his degeneracy by pretending this situation occurred

fuck off shlomo, fucking degenerate, absolutely disgusting

helpful post

Fuck "it" and report back to Sup Forums with a follow-up statement. Then you shall receive judgement.

Yo nigga, you're putting words in my mouth. I never said I got stimulated from walking, I said I popped a boner from trying to tuck my cock between my legs/ass.

Dont kid yourself

Cut off all contact with him

MYSPACE ANGLE

It's still not normal unless you're rubbing it repeatedly on purpose you fucking degenerate.

Go for it if you're ok with poop on dick

Is the pic the girl you're talking about. Maybe she wasn't a trans and just said that because she didn't wanna go out with your sorry ass

If pic is the girl then holy shit that thing looks nasty

>Poop on dick
>India

Too easy

>i'm redpilled guys
>i'm thinking about dating a man

>India
>Poop

Not even going to say it

Dont talk to us about poo ranjeesh

Vaginal intercourse with a post-op trans is extremely complicated. It isn't a vagina it is just a wound. It does not stretch and adapt to the size of a penis.

But hey. Do whatever you want. Just don't be a dick.

Her face is even better than the body. This is some advanced trans shit. Like her profile is FULL of guys complimenting her and previous hetero bfs.

There's a difference between:

>I like dressing up as a girl, it makes me feel pretty

and

>I'm a woman because I say so!

he dresses like a fucking degenerate and sounds like he already has plenty of fuck buddies. You fine with being a cuck to another man? Do you have no pride?

Post an actual picture of face and body. She probably didn't like you and said she was transgender. That's literally the go to line to get rid of a guy bugging you. If she gets compliments from hetero friends, then she probably isn't a transgender.

>post op

>sticking your dick in a literal open wound that needs to be regularly re-injured by a doctor so it doesn't heal closed.

>not getting to suck on a cute feminine penis

>not getting to experience the joy of making your girlfriend have handsfree ejaculations by pounding her prostate.

It's not exactly a normal world, is it?

it says it in her fb about section but I didn't check that till after she told me herself

Just fuck it already jesus

Sounds like you have been stroking your cock to the pics this whole time

>Pounding her prostate
>her
>prostate

KEK

>things that didn't happen
but if we're talking hypothetically then you'd be a fucking faggot to even be 'conflicted'

>the tight boipucci on that