AC/DC was the first hard rock band I got into at 11 years old. Gone too soon

AC/DC was the first hard rock band I got into at 11 years old. Gone too soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

rollingstone.com/music/news/malcolm-young-acdc-guitarist-and-co-founder-dead-at-64-w512164
youtu.be/Wrs63XuTPWU
youtu.be/-sUXMzkh-jI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>too soon
The nigga was like 200 years old

64. Show some respect

Cause? Cancer?

rollingstone.com/music/news/malcolm-young-acdc-guitarist-and-co-founder-dead-at-64-w512164

Bro, 110%. AccaDacca had some mad tunes, not the same as they were, Bon was mad but even without Brian there is no true ACDC

RIP

Rip

Only just read of the actual death, I'm shaken, Me and a few mates did a tribute of Back In Black for a 19 yo mate that died in a car accident, this one hurts. First Tom Petty and now this

My mother purchased my first AC/DC album .Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap in Waldbaums. I remember it distinctly because the clerk at the counter told my mother that the album had a song called Big Balls on it. She bought it anyway. Thanks Mom !

The clerk was me, no joke man. I was just looking out for you so you didn't crave Big Balls and Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap at such an impressionable age. Also I wanted to give your mom the bone.

RIP Esi-disi

RIP Malcolm. Gone too soon

upside down Satan trips - not even the devil wants to fuck with AC/DC

RIP Malcom. I've been a fan since For Those About to Rock.

He was like the kurt cobain of 3 generations ago

Rip ac lightningbolt dc

rip man.

How did he die? Was it TNT? Or was he thunderstruck?

That aside, fuckin sucks no more AC/DC - well maybe like a tribute concert where other rock guitarists play in his respect.

Seen them in 2003 in Glasgow - loudest thing ever.

Shit, his older brother George, who produced the early albums just died last month...

Time to go cruisin on the highway to hell with Bon. One of the first bands I truly loved for everything they had. One of the best and biggest influences of hard rock.

Overrated, boring, little talent to be found in any of the band members. Sucks that he's dead though, I don't like seeing musicians go regardless of whether or not I'm a fan and there's no denying their influence on rock music in general.

youtu.be/Wrs63XuTPWU

Unsung hero. RIP Malcolm! Sad day....

R.I.P. Malcolm!

youtu.be/-sUXMzkh-jI

theres a retarded guy in my town who sounds just like the acdc guy