How 'Black Lives Matter' is killing Americans

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G096YbGRcY8

He said it! The absolute madman!

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/05/12/us/comey-ferguson-effect-police-videos-fbi.html?_r=0
al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/05/fbi_head_talks_ferguson_effect.html#incart_river_index
youtube.com/watch?v=yswEJ81hnWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>white and Hispanic teens combined

Aren't they already combined? Or has the FBI finally put out their updated statistics?

B A S E D.

WTF? I LOVE BLM NOW!!!!

WOW OP. LOOKS LIKE I'M OFFICIALLY ARTILLERY FOR HILLARY

>Cux New

M A I N S T R E A M

AYO
HOL UP
DIS NIGGA IZ BEIN RAYCIS N SHEIT PHAM

>Tfw old white guys are the ones who are actually saving America by not giving a fuck

Bill always talks about this stuff. He has to make sure not to be racist though.

supposedly updated this year.

>Black males between ages 14 & 17
commit homicide at ten times the rate than white and hispanic teens combined

HE ACTUALLY SAID IT

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

hes completely irrelevant though, thats why he can say this shit in the first place.

>4 minutes in
>THEM POLEES NEEDA DO THEIR JOBS

cant make this shit up

We can meme magic him into relevancy, he can push our agenda to the older sectors, too.

We need every tool in this war we can get. All pepes should be welcome, young and old.

Who cares?
Do something about it Goy.
They probably killed Whites and Mexicans with small dicks who didn't deserve to exist anyway

BLACKS GO IN
BODIES COME OUT

YOU CAN EXPLAIN THAT

doesn't it feel weird like we're waiting for a game to come out

>hey guys when do the new crime stats come out this year

>can't wait they're supposedly updated with better demographics

it'll be better than the sequel to 4 Years Of Hope & Change

Was it just me being racist or did that black guy seem too confused by basic logic to mount any sort of argument besides spouting "muh police brutality?"

I remember when Sup Forums used to hate that guy

Loved seeing the progression of teenagers growing up, becoming more and more, right wing

yea everything bill is saying james comey has been going on about for a while now.

nytimes.com/2016/05/12/us/comey-ferguson-effect-police-videos-fbi.html?_r=0
al.com/news/birmingham/index.ssf/2016/05/fbi_head_talks_ferguson_effect.html#incart_river_index

>"viral video effect"
>"we can't fully explain it"
>fuckin meme magic nigga i aint gotta explain shit

I felt like he didn't know what to do when he realized "muh racism" wasn't going to cut it as an argument. He seemed utterly lost.

he's still a tool, I just hope this triggers people

Push them hard enough and we'll make sure the niggas and Whites have a full on race war, or they'll end up sending them back, either way WE make money.
After the blacks are taken care of, we'll move onto the next race.
Even in Europe we're making the big bucks from this kinda shit.
Get em' in there and divide em, and every single strategy they use to attack or defend will be monetized. Fucking Goyim Dogs

he was making the right argument I just don't think he knew how to expand upon it. Bill saying the data stands alone is wrong on a level that a middle schooler would know. Correlation does not imply causation specially when you're not looking at any other variables or previous trends.

Racial realism is an inevitability for the human race regardless. Genetic engineering is going to empirically prove what we have all had to learn through experience.

Comey seems to be the only man employed by the WH doing his job.

niggers seem to be upping the game of killing themselves. They arent shooting whites, they are killing niggers and spics. A race war is happening, whites are on the sidelines, its the mexicans vs niggers.

yeah, but if they weren't related, an easy counter would be other cities have tried the same thing and the crime didn't go up.

Why is it that fate is always stepping in our way?

then bill would call him out for pulling shit out of his ass. no one walks around knowing random statistics or studies about all random facts. He rightly said he doesn't know and that he can't tell from the data given. He was being intellectually honest which is leagues above the typical SJW approach of dismissing it as racism and better than bill's response to it.

He refuses to say that the cries of "police brutality" are overblown in comparison to how well the police do their job. Basically, Bill's afraid to call bullshit on BLM's claim of inherent racism within the police departments. Otherwise you're damned if you do, damned if you don't.
>Cops go hard on crime
>POLICE BRUTLALITY, Das Racis, Muh Mass Incarceration
>Cops back off for fear of the above
>Crime rates skyrocket, "Dey ain't doin thur job"

>that nigger
>see pic

Because you are evil and God's vengeance upon you will be brutal.

Just 2 or 3 good nukes with put Scandinavia out of it's cuck misery.

Welcome to the end, where memes can't be set apart from reality.

>demographics
Ic what u did there

Oven soon, Schlomo

kek

yea i'm not saying he was making perfect arguments or that he was right, just that he had a couple of points that he wasn't smart enough to expand on. Honestly i'm just surprised he didn't spout buzzwords.

>Be black
>mfw someone finally said the truth
>my fucking face when it was Bill O'Reilly

Is it finally happening Sup Forums?

How often do the KKK actually kill anyone these days? They're basically peaceful fucking protestors at this point

O'Reilly has been saying this shit for years, he's on our side.

But I'm happy that it was BLM. I fucking hate that group

youtube.com/watch?v=yswEJ81hnWA

>delusions of grandeur

None but they're still hyped up by leftist liberals as being a dangerous domestic terrorist threat.

Their official death tally of blacks (something around 3500 but likely higher because of unreported killings) is matched every 6 to 8 months by black on black gang violence.

You are forgetting that Good cannot defeat Evil just as Evil cannot defeat Good.
No matter how many times you destroy us, we'll always keep slithering back...

Shouldn't it be "Ten times the rate of"

That angry old mick! He's good to have around sometimes.

>darky gets on stage
>homoman goes darling~

wew. i did forget his name.

hol up
heyyyyy

o reily was always based. i never doubted the man.

We should show our support.

My house's old black roommate had a swat team bust in at 5am because he did something a year ago in a town over and they finally found him because he had his tax return mailed here.

He came back 3 months later and his friend lied to him saying we took it when he really did (because he told us he was going to). We didn't know he blamed us and when we tried saying hi to clarence because we thought we were friends he got all violent and he fought with my roommate. We called the cops and he is back with Bubba getting raped where some black men belong.

His friend was mexican, go figure.

how?

I liked this presentation, but there were some creative use of stats. When he said "well, only 25% of police killings were black men" he failed to mention that means that blacks are killed proportionally about twice as much as whites, as they only comprise about 13% of the population. Like I said, I agree with pretty much all of his points, but problems like these can be exploited to declare the rest of his argument invalid.

Bro we are in a race war. 1776-1970 we were 90% white and now it's about 50%.

More than 50% of babies born last year were non-white and white kids are now becoming a minority in schools.

Yeah but as soon as they reach highschool all those non white kids die
Something about death.....
Really turns me on

>American english

I can't tell if O'reilly is somehow becoming based because Donald Trump is radiating out greatness or if O'reilly was always kinda based and I'm just now starting to notice.

Holy shit though, how will BLM ever recover?

shutup dude i am stoned and about to sleep

le degenerate xDDD

But in relation to the amount of crime committed, then that logic is dismantled.

If they commit crime at ten times the rate, then there should be ten dead black men for every white man. So, in reality, he was understating that statistic.

DUDE

I think Fox might be starting to realise which way the pendulum is swinging. It took them a while to catch up, but now that Trump has become so wildly popular (despite the best efforts of the "conservative" media) I think they're waking up to what their demographic actually wants.

O'Reilly is almost always based. He can be a bit of a zealot when it comes to religious issues though.

Baby boomers are tired of taking the blame for the Zionist agenda. They wanted good lives for their grandchildren too, they must hate seeing all of these lazy minorities destroying our culture.

>When your free press gets so bad that a shekel-grabbing partisan pundit is unironically one of the last mainstream voices that even tries to keep things rational

All we want is the truth.

We want facts and we want the truth.

We don't want soulless pundits talking around points and dismissing things they find uncomfortable. The truth hurts sometimes, be a man.

The GOP is finally showing it's true colors.

they basically just thin facade maintained by prison gangs and herded to action by rogue intel agents or maybe even arms of the state i don't know anymore.

Trump and o'Rly have been friends for a long time. Even that one british dude who hates guns likes Trump.

The GOP didn't force minorities to the left, they just followed the freebies.

>police more passive in high crime areas
>have jury duty coming up later this year in compton

Nah jews love multiculturalism and HATE the idea of interracial conflict, because they know they're next.

Seriously. Their argument against borders etc. is always LITERALLY HITLER

Woah, someone get this guy a red-pill.

Jews =/= Zionists

just because you dont like facts doesnt mean it isnt true. i dont like pop music but its existence is a reality. i dont pretend that its not real

>or if O'reilly was always kinda based and I'm just now starting to notice.

This. Had the exact same realisation with Alex Jones.

There are a lot of people that are starting to get some of the credit they deserve.

You're right, zionist jews are a little less fucked up than regular jews.

Hes only building hatred fear and panic o and i almost forget he already built a world view of the US as the most racist and evil country on the western hemisphere, we gonna get btfo or worst isolated from trade and the jews are gonna go back to his roots and bankrupt our economy, no money on the US no greatest nation will remain

>Calls for his resident black guy for a tribalist perspective on the BLM fiasco
We're so fucking primitive as a species.

You're a racist if you don't believe that black man had the credentials to speak on the topic. It was completely appropriate, and gave the other side a voice in the discussion.

British people can't even speak english properly. They don't pronounce the letter R, and some other letters. ONLY Americans speak proper english.

Statistics don't have a bias.

But the data shows it..
"we didn't do nuffin! it's the polices fault that we commit more crime" say what..