In this thread we gloat at UK becoming a 3rd world country

In this thread we gloat at UK becoming a 3rd world country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h2zm2wLKGD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ytPPgMgDb-w
youtube.com/watch?v=rotW3v0HP14
youtube.com/watch?v=e9AQsZ5N03w
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-413985/Eastern-European-immigrants-carry-tenth-crime.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's pretty funny allright. But you've got to consider theses bums have a lot of weapons who they might sell to all sorts of terrorists to make ends meet. So there are downsides ....

But selling to terrorists would hurt relationships with america, whose teat they gonna have to start sucking even more...

is this coming from an american? a breed of people that the British actually created? The only parts of your culture that aren't a copy of British culture is maniacs shooting up schools and widespread obesity.

In this thread we also recognize that "UK" is not a country.

It's so depressing when Americans don't understand something as basic as this.

America not supporting terrorists, KEK, who exactly do you think is ok'ing all the arms sales to Saudi Arabia which then get shipped directly on to ISIS, or did you think ISIS were making their weapons out of sand ??

The UK is closing its borders to George Soros's islamification of europe

Good luck spinning that as the UK becoming 3rd world when europe is burning

You are ignoring a couple of centuries of development and immigration. Besides, france fucked you over yet again in the war of independence. They are charging the meat baguette for your asses yet again when hard brexit is reality.

Some of us do...

Where I live is absolutely full of muslims, and one of the most frustrating parts of this is that it's assumed I'm exaggerating.

I'm not. Whites are now the minority in my city, which has changed for the worst over the past few years or so. It's so much more dangerous now, so much more rubbish everywhere, mosques popping up left right and centre. It's so sad.

The border control between england and wales are so hard to penetrate. The only borders that matter are around the uk

Hmm, well let's see, what was the most-cited motivation by pro-Brexiters for leaving the EU.
We want to take our COUNTRY back. If the majority of the retards who actually live there dont understand the distinction you can hardly fault the retards who live on the other side of the planet.

what language are you posting in?

How you like birmingham, the centre was pretty neat but i didnt really get to see much more. drove past some slums

We have our own currency and central bank. Cheers newfag

american english derived from brttish english derived from german. Heil

Mother Teresa may not be perfect but I'm glad the Tories are in power. If Commissar Corbyn was in power then I would be looking to leave the country.

Are you serious? If you live in one of the countries in the UK then you'd want the UK to leave the EU to get your country back. That makes perfect sense.

You've hit the nail on the head. It's never been the most beautiful city in the world, but what it's become is just depressing.

You gonna have a lot less of that currency soon, enjoy driving around in an indian made car

I find it hilarious that it is generally right-wing American retards who express sentiments like this. The are comically unaware that the single biggest driving force for Islamic refugees in Europe is Israel causing wars in the Middle East. An who supports Israel, American right-wing retards ! Or to put it another way, it wouldn't matter how much Soros wanted to Islamify Europe, if it weren't for U.S./Israeli wars there would be no refugees, all those brown people would much rather stay in their own countries if the US/Israel would leave them in peace.

How is scotland feeling about the backstab after they voted to stay because of worries of leaving the eu?

sweetie, american english is the dialest, english is the language

It's fine as long as america does it. when an ally does it it's treason

Poor little colonialist, cry me a river, Payback's a bitch, if your ancestors had worked for a living instead of invading countries all over the globe to steal shit you wouldn't have to deal with brown people coming to claim what you owe them. I'm sure they'd be happy to go back home if Britain were to agree to pay monetary reparations to support them in their home countries.

Which country is sucking the others dick for validation?

It's a bit more complicated than that, but thanks for trying to participate.

what.

Britain brought these places civilisation.

Save your left-wing revisionist anti-British shite for people as stupid as you are.

> brits arrive
> give you a parliamentary system
> hygiene
> teach you to walk upright and play cricket
> build railways
>
> 'you owe us money'

ok

>islamification of europe

Islam is not connected with population growth.
Just look at Iran, where the average family had around 6.9 children in the 1970s and has 1.7 today. a lower rate than France or Britain.
Or look at the United Arab Emirates, which had about 6.9 children on the averige family in the 1960's and now as of date has 1.8 children on averige.
Or Turkey, ruled by an elected party of devout Muslims for a decade, which now has 2.1 children on averige.

let’s not forget that some Muslim countries have already fallen below the replacement number of 2.1 (united arab emirates) and (iran).

so we can rule this there gonna breed us out!!!! narrative out.

read economics much? R U mongotarded?

you forgot cause a massive famine (bengal famine) during ww2 and destroying the local culture for your own.

If we give the Middle East to the Jews, they won't be in Hollywood as often to molest the goyum starlettes.

>Israel causing wars in the middle east
>not Turkey nor Saudis nor iranians
muslim spotted

This

Yes

Theresa May would rim Trump and eat his shit for a halfassed trade agreement, but he has Melania for that so the brits are gonna stay cucked.

>often to molest the goyum starlettes.

>implying there is anything wrong with that.
>believing in pizzagoyim
stay mad faggot.

>>Israel causing wars in the middle east
muh israel as far as i remember the israelis did not fund "freedom fightrs" like osama to fight the soviets.

You, as you personally, not the britbongs

the uk isn't responsible for india breeding more people than it could afford to eat. They did try to fix things but it was too little too late.

The local culture wasn't destroyed otherwise they wouldn't be worshipping figuirines of animals as they do in the present day

>the uk isn't responsible for india breeding more people than it could afford to eat.

>this fucking breeding narrative
hey dumb ass the trade ships with food avoided going to the indian shores you fucking retard.

>They did try to fix things but it was too little too late.
no the fucking did not try to fix anything.
>The local culture wasn't destroyed otherwise they wouldn't be worshipping figuirines of animals as they do in the present day
do you not know how cultral destruction works?

indian men worship white women, indian women worship white men. the self loathing is strong

I dont get why americans hate on the UK so much, the future is looking like Britain, US, Russia and China + the desolate rest of the world.

>indian men worship white women, indian women worship white men. the self loathing is strong

white=cash so it's logical the try and go for the BWC.

>some

>Russia
>smaller gdp than Brazil
>the future

>Russia
lol russia has one of the biggest muzzie populations in europe strange how you never hear about terror attacks there?

are euromutt muzzies more voilent than eastern ones?
youtube.com/watch?v=h2zm2wLKGD4
youtube.com/watch?v=ytPPgMgDb-w
youtube.com/watch?v=rotW3v0HP14
youtube.com/watch?v=e9AQsZ5N03w
lol russia is a shithole but it's a fun one.

Brazil is just guns and corruption, their gdp is mostly drug money funneled through gangs.

having a muslim population does not equate to terror attacks.

>Brazil is just guns and corruption, their gdp is mostly drug money funneled through gangs.

is the brazilian gov in bed with the cartels?
thats alot of money to whitewash man..

what the fuck do they bring to the table in terms of industry or produce? I had a pair of shoes that said made in brazil on once. I guess.

> hey dumb ass the trade ships with food avoided going to the indian shores you fucking retard

there was the small matter of a world war that meant resources were tight. The British weren't responsible for the poor farming practices and over-population of india. They just weren't.

> do you not know how cultral destruction works?

I mean, the culture would need to be destroyed rather than survive for a start

idiots at Sup Forums would love to claim otherwise i always love to BTFU with the russian muzzie question.

>what the fuck do they bring to the table in terms of industry or produce?
one of the biggest plastic surgery markets in the world?

Just like Russia.

More German actually. We're mutts.

uh, only US and China matters. maybe the eu if they start shooting muslims in some new holocaust. all of britain will be reduced to a slum like slough

I caught a lizard a couple of days ago more like a week and I've been keeping it alive as a pet. I feed it chopped chicken through a syringe but only once a week if he doesnt eat he dies obviously so I force it, what happens happens. He was stupid enough to let me simply pick him up off of a stick he would have had to jump off of and now he is my bitch. I can see his pussy anytime I want and whenever I get mad I just shake his ass for no reason, his life is miserable and if he doesn't do what I say he dies so its a real crank for him. Sometimes it gets cold at night in my room so I stuff him inside my pc case which keeps him warm, he constantly begs to be let out but I rather just leave him in the nappy luncheon container with one of my filthy socks. By all math he would been dead 3 nights ago because of the temperatures. But I wouldn't care because I can always just do the same thing with a mouse or something. I subvert small creatures to withstand my powerful temperence and if the world misbehaves they get to suffer, their fault or not its how I flaunt my control.

Cheap plastic surgery is not going to boost gdp to that extent is it.

slough isnt a slum, it just smells like one.

um, you can try a reason about it like you have, or you can look at the hard numbers. Then there is no doubt.

>I mean, the culture would need to be destroyed rather than survive for a start

not really for example with the native americans or the abbos there culture was targeted but as not destroyed completly.

>there was the small matter of a world war that meant resources were tight. The British weren't responsible for the poor farming practices and over-population of india. They just weren't.
still ((churchill)) (shit be apon the fat kike bastard) gloating over the fact he starved the indians is insult enough.

are you german too? lmao.
cheap? it's a masive market.

So fix it. We Americans fixed many of our cities. Many still suck though. Mostly black.

hard numbers?
for the muzzie population in lets say holland to reach 50 percent (enough to outbreed) the would need to have 27 kids per family not going to happen just close the border and will be fine.

even sainsbury smelled of piss when dunkin donut werent baking

the native americans and abbos were literally hunted and killed and their populations devastated. The brits didn't do that in colonial countries (the prisoners sent to australia don't count). I almost stopped replying when I saw this comparison.

> still ((churchill)) (shit be apon the fat kike bastard) gloating over the fact he starved the indians is insult enough.

sure, churchill was racist against india. That's different from the UK "causing" the famine.

do you mean krispy kreme?

Mate I spent 4 years in middlesbrough, that place makes slough look picturesque.

Dick Advocaat taught me to be careful when speculating with numbers

the EU is using political union and free trade to ensure you can't close your borders. Enjoy the next waves of millions of immigrants.

to clear up.
There are approximately 1 million Muslims in the Netherlands, a nation of 16.6 million people. So Muslims makeup about 6% of the total population.

read my post.

>Enjoy the next waves of millions of immigrants.
lol the majority of them are getting deported now i see hunderds of them leave every day since i'm close to a refugree senter..

>do you mean krispy kreme?
ah yea, i did

>Mate I spent 4 years in middlesbrough, that place makes slough look picturesque
got a pic of something more tragic then slough?

if all muslims suddenly decided they want to take over the world by overbreeding (which is fucking stupid and classic pol) they would also be upping the inbreeding to crazy levels. They would likely kill off many family lines and eventually collapse from a completely stagnant gene pool.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-413985/Eastern-European-immigrants-carry-tenth-crime.html

also slavs commit 10 percent of the crime in the uk.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2614279/Poland-tops-league-foreign-inmates-UK-jails-ahead-Ireland-Jamaica.html

exactly LOL the birth rate in muslem countries is shrinking Sup Forums is full of retards.

> i see hunderds of them leave every day since i'm close to a refugree senter

this is why the EU/George Soros are winning, you're not looking at the numbers and relying on your anecdotal personal experience

6% of your country this year, 12% in 5 years etc.

it's being funded and it's intentional

>Becoming

It already IS except economically but it's already in every other way

its hard to stay mad at slavs though cause they're so interesting to watch/listen to. Plus they are like spiders, but instead of eating flies they beat up minorities.

Russia doesn't have Libtard,Faggot and Feminist problem in other words it's a great place.

well the birth rate is also suffering because all the men ran away . . .

>George Soros
lol soros also funded opposition movements agianst the soviet union he's a profiteer.

also muslems suddenly become hyperfertility when the arive LOL

try and live near some drunk slavs there like muzzies but strangly more fun to be around.

iran and the UNE are not warzones lol.
russia is a massive shithole full of alcohol abuse.

Poles stand for like 70% of the productivity in england lol
majority of brits have no work ethics

also Sup Forums are hypocrites the complain about shrinking white birth rates but the don't fucking breed them selves this is what happens when your entire movement is feuled by autism.

>also slavs commit 10 percent of the crime in the uk

False,lot of that comes from Gypsies from Romania and Bulgaria.

Almost no sources for most of Anti-Russia post. Muslims in Russia respect Kremlin, Muslims in UK want to burn Britain LOL

lol sick statement with absolutely no basis in reality mate.

Romanians are hands down the scummiest worst people ive ever encountered. They are vermin.

LOL why not just write Fake news all over it, Libtard? Libtards have lowest birth rate than any group, and most of faggots

Their Gypsies make them look bad.

>Poles stand for like 70% of the productivity in england

soucerino?

>False,lot of that comes from Gypsies from Romania and Bulgaria.
are gypsies white? what are they even?
>Muslims in Russia respect Kremlin, Muslims in UK want to burn Britain LOL

why tho? why are our muzzies worse than slav muzzies?

your probaby confusing them with gypsies.
>he provides no counter argument for my claim.
stay mad alt cuck.

>Libtard
libratard=all lefties

When I lived in middlesbrough romanins slowly replaced all of my neighbours, they burnt down playgrounds, broke into every house they could. Scrapped everything that could be ripped out of the ground. They are vermin. I know the difference between Romany gypsies and normal romanians, the gypsies at least move about.

white collar: "im so tired today! worked nearly 2 hours, almost didnt have to for Facebook"

blue collar: "im tired today! after driving vlad and kristof to the site, i had to stand up and supervise them for over an hour! my fifth cup of tea nearly got cold!"

I had a gypsie kid in my secondary school who never showered and assaulted people daily but never got punished because it might look like racism

lol strange how you never see Sup Forums talk about the slav menace or the gypsie menace or the chinks are replacing us!!!!.

the thing is that most of these troublemakers come from complete shitholes like russia ukriane romenia syria and other garbage places.

To provide argument about a group that's very hard to determine who belongs to and has no official political party? Liberal media keep spreading fake news and shilling. He

>To provide argument about a group that's very hard to determine who belongs to and has no official political party? Liberal media keep spreading fake news and shilling. He

>lol asif it's hard to spot a alt cuck.
i was there at charlotsville man i could not stop laughing watching the clowns fight it out it's like the weimar republic but more autsitic.

Fuck you Nigger

LMAO look at this ass raviged autist.

lmao, bike helmets. such manly men

I see what you are doing, trying to hijack Britain hate thread in to hating someone else

Nope, this is BRITAIN Hate thread and now that EU has kicked the Britain out it's time to isolate it politically too