What do Asians think of the fall of Europeans?

It's pretty obvious by the end of this century we'll be mostly replaced by muslims and blacks in the West, and gypsies in the East thanks to our low birth rates and high immigration.

Will you miss the white devil, once its gone?

that's sad.
I've always wished the world where at least white women are happy, but they themselves have abandoned their peaceful lives...

I couldn't give less fucks about whites, but oh boy do I care about science
I only hope once u're gone others will take the torch of knowledge and keep running with it
I think my brown peers (myself included) are incapable of doing so, so I place my hopes on the chinks.

>chinks
>able to invent anything instead of poorly copy white people's inventions

>tfw our grandchildren will be the last whites on earth

no 1 will miss whiey

keep these fuckers out of the polical scene

out of the military

out of having influence on economy

they bring nothing but corruption and cultural rot

tyrant enablers

As a proud son of Persia I feel no remorse that the whites will be gone soon.

Some whites are breeding, unfortunately it's the wrong ones. I saw some white trash goobers in the grocery store yesterday who had three small kids and a fourth in the oven. They happened to be parked next to my car and had North Caroline plates.

who cares. you will die before that

If you're so proud of being Persian then why did you move to Poland?

>whites get bred out of existence
>designer babies become mainstream
>people make their kids white

whitey is invincible

Fucking racist.

Poles are descendants of Sarmatians who came from Persia.

>American education
Poles are Persian

Persians are a different kind of Iranians to Scythians/Alans.
Your ancestors just came from northern black sea shore.

No they were Sarmatians, it is heavily implied in our history.

We are non-white and brothers to all Asian people.

>fall of Europeans

No.

based nige

Thank god I don't live in an Asian country

farage is a liar, hes just a cunt

he doesnt have an anti immigration policy anyway, hes supported it.

So what? Anyway he showed that the EU is the future of Europe and When will you try to avoid that you will be absolute shithole.

Also, Pro-Immigration policy is actually good thing and Islam is a good religion. (My neighborhoods are muslims but good guys)

Only reason that some immigrants become rapist is racists force them to commit crime.

t. dailyfail reader

Asians aren't breeding either. The birthrate in Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, China is like 1.1 kids per woman.

I only read Huffpost and the Guardian.
Others are biased bullshit.

who are you. i thought you were being sarcastic. i read guardian too but its biased shit and they suck at asian geopolitics/politics in general, they unironically defend china sometimes. huffpo is trash, can go to hell.

Those are both left-wing rags and the headlines on them are nothing but Trump bad, Trump evil, Trump Hitler, Trump illegitimate president all day every day.

implying that muslim is religion of peace, and whites are racists.

Dark Ages: the sequel

>Trump bad, Trump evil, Trump Hitler, Trump illegitimate president

>Ironically It's true

Meanwhile, you can thank Obama for ignoring North Korea as they were steadily building up their missile program.

Europe will be forgotten in 100 years.

North Korean program should be solved by peaceful approaches.

Obama(and other progressive S.K. presidents) was right.

No one will miss white pigs

>Oh look its another white boy who thinks its the apocalypse because he saw another tanned person today.

>gunpower
>printing press
Come on, atleast try.

I've been thinking this for quiet a while actually. I wanna go to Europe, be a property developer, probably start with a couple of apartment rooms. As more immigrants flood Europe, I'll make lots of profit with the increasing cost of living space. Then I'll expand my real estate business in Europe, selling properties to immigrants. Meanwhile I'll be with my family living in harmony in Indonesia.

As a matter of fact in some counties in Hungary 35% of students are gypsies. Most newly borns are gypsies too. In 20-30 years at least half of my country will be made up of gypsies.

Err, didn't Johannes Gutenberg invent that? China had some form of printing blocks before that time, but it was never put into practical use due to the complex writing system.

>program
*problem

>Johannes Gutenberg
You mean Jan Gutenberg z Moguncji?!!

Johannes Hyvävuori, that is.

proof about the gyppos?

Pretty sure it was Ivan Guteperchev

after they purge the fifth, the new Islamic Caliphate of Europe will usher a new golden age

It was Victorian industrialist John Goodmountain

Oh, it's another "Eastern european thinks europe will fall because of a few niggers" episode

that's what the image shows. Roma means gypsy. tanuló means student.

Tell that to white America in 1960.

Some deluded Westerners think that even if they succumb to Islam, there would still be Chinks left to oppose the Muslims.

This is illogical thinking. The West is currently more powerful than China. If the West cannot even stop the Muslims, what hope does China have?

Once warmongering Westerners, Russians and Chinks have been conquered, Islam will lead the world to a new golden age of peace. Muslims will be our new masters.

test

congratulations

do u sad cunts really buy the "fall of muh white yurop" shit? jesus christ lol

t. Wang al-Pajeet

we dont fall because we are too weak, we fall because we are to soft and blinded by our humanity
Chinese don't share this weakness

Why do you think west "cant" stop islam? Its the west thats making islam take over, not the islamic countries.

Remember early 2000's? Western countries play with muzzies like a fiddle, try imagining what will happen when literal west vs islam goes off

>we dont fall because we are too weak, we fall because we are to soft and blinded by our humanity
I know, I know. Hitler's supermen were going to beat the soft bourgeois democracies as well because we were lazy and only wanted to watch movies and go to baseball games.

glad we agree, friend

Because Muslims in Europe easily out breeds Europeans.

meanwhile chinks lean toward that weakness of the west too. its the same as islamic countries or muslims or 3rd world in general. you have to sell oils, those cheap knock offs to someone else and get invested to develop. they are dysfunctional in itself. if the west goes into ruin chinks will go in the same direction

That's true. And there's only one solution for that which is already quiet popular among eastern countries including my own - banning abortions

Well, we can only hope that chinks will learn from our mistakes and not go down the same route

Doesn't work anyway. Ireland banned abortions but they just go across the pond to Britain to get them.

Muslims are already the masters of Europe. In the West, progressives are falling over themselves to install Muslims as their new rulers, with protected status in society, even as they are being raped and murdered.

Westerners love Muslims and blacks more than they love their own lives. At first, it is patronizing, they regard them as their pets. But just like how people end up being ruled by their pet's wants and needs, the Muslims became their masters. In the West, they love dogs and cats more than their own children. They love Muslims more than their own children.

Look at the two pictures on the left. Every Westerner has been taught by their media to memorize the name of the drowned boy on top. But I have yet to meet a single Westerner who knows the name, or cares enough to know the name, of the girl below. Even now, progressives are still reposting the boy and trying to bury the girl. This is the true meaning of cuckoldry, not the one where your wife gets fucked by a stranger. Cuckoldry is having your offspring shoved out of the nest and killed while you raise someone else's.

Once Muslims control the West, they will use their power to compel us to do their bidding. There is no escape for the rest of the world. I have already resigned to conversion.

Yeah. Because children growing up with abusive mothers who blame them for their existence, and without a father figure will surely become healthy, mentally adjusted individuals.

Kill yourself immediately.

The yellow man will see the fall of the white man, and learn from his mistakes
The yellow man wont fall to the islamic menace

>the pronvince next to austria has the least gypos

Good lads.

Oh please. Wien is literally the New Mecca, I hardly think you're in any position to gloat.

>Wien is literally the New Mecca
You should see Paris.

What are "others"?

Finns and Reptilians

Thats actually smart.
Here we already are moaning about a lack of cheap housing in the cities and the gubmint promised to start a housing offensive.
You have to reach the gorillion bureaucratic standarts tho before you build or take over existing houses this is still not tinshackland.

Arent they integrated/mixed with you already to some extend?

If they get a degree they aren't gypsies anymore.

Mixed race.

Literally century old inventions, changs got too badly cucked by everyone

Not so easy
China is being flooded by African immigrants now who have loads of kids while the Chinese have none or one far spoiled one.

East Asia isn't safe either an in many ways has much worse issues than we do
If European demographics are bad the sinosphere's are even worse

>flags

?

The one in the middle looks pretty good

Some European countries are still dominant on...
Grains trade: *Bunge *Louis Dreyfus *Andre-Garnac ...
Foods production: *Nestlé *Danon ...
Foods retailer: *Courefour ...

no, wh*tes are submissive cucks with recessive genes

As a Trojan with Noble Hittite Blood coursing through my veins, i feel nothing but contempt for White subhumans

Europe has faced downfall numerous times, yet we're still the most powerful people in the world, why should the """muslim invasion""" turn out any different ?

At some point we'll flip and kill them all, like we always did.

Because muslims have already gained a foothold in europe.

There isn't really a historical precedent for the current demographics shift.

So ?
Bubonic plague had a foothold in Europe
The caliphate had a foothold in Europe
The germans had a foothold in Europe

You do realize muslims are not organized or some shit ? They're not actually plotting against the western system, mate, and sooner or later they will either be assimilated or dead