youtu.be/P_dY0qqwEVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She makes the veins in my penis fill with blood

Only one picture OP?

makeapp her

why?

she's fat, those pics are older than the steam engine

thats exactly why

you lost me. shes got images of herself without makeup on the internet and you want to make a fake image of her without makeup

makeapp is getting popular. U faggots just use your phones for everything, instead of using real computers. It mightve been easier to do that, instead of deliberately look for her uggo pics

look at pics of her without make up and youll wake up

>usa standardizes buckets, but not measurement units to be metric

it literally took 10 seconds to find that pic

What's the problem with measuring shit in 76/439th of an inch? checkmate atheists.

She looks good fat.

oh stfu, cunt

Triggered?

u converted me to islam

Does she have weiner?
She looks like she might have a weiner.

Imagine being her bf and having to pretend to be ok with all this shit
"honey I posted another slutty picture of me online, everyone's being really kind and saying how great I am!"
"thats cool babe ha ha"

call me when u lose another hundreds of millions of $ in space probe technology due to writing down thrust in pounds

You are a fucking moron

>it makes a difference which arbitrary unit of measure you use
mkay

I second this. I like chubby girls better in general, but Suzy especially looks much better with a little meat on her bones. And she's not a ham planet either. Would LOVE if fat Suzy nudes were leaked.

omg. you sound like a complete loser.

He gets to fuck her so it's fine.

>mad that their units r shit

You and me both. She really looks hotter with the extra weight.

projecting insecurity much? None of her pictures are particularly slutty dude.

Also, she's married.

Let me know the next time it effects your life directly when another country's space program fucks up. Dumb nigger.

Her husband makes millions off of drooling retards like you.

I'm sure he's fine.

space exploration and learning AFFECTS us always. Look at yourself, for example.

Call us when another peaceful truck slams into an elementary school, britbong.

>britbong
call me when some1 starts shooting again

Exactly the sort of people I was talking about

I understand you faggots not understanding makeup, fine, a lot of you have never been near a girl. But not understanding the effect ridiculously strong lighting has on a girl's face? That's just sad.

You weren't talking about any sort of person other than her existing boyfriend/husband who is okay with her posting her completely fine and not slutty pictures. You're not one of those conservatives that think if women show ankle it means they're a Jezebel, eh? I mean realistically, more skin is show at the beach wearing a bikini than in any of her photos. Be objectively reasonable here, you're just an idiot who's insecure about chicks.

I apologize for my poor grammar on an internet image board, good sir. And to think we could have avoided this mess if my country only used different units for measurement. Also, your country should have a space program instead of waiting for the US to learn everything and pass it on. Your program would never fuck up, it would use the metric system.

See

Love this picture of her tongue sticking out, wish I could stick my dick right in.

I'm not reading that all that

What a unique defense mechanism: willful stupidity.

It's four sentences fuckface.

>latitude and longitude is a choice
>spelling is grammar

KILL IT WITH FIRE!

>Latitude and longitude has nothing to do with launching a rocket
>word usage is definitely grammar, I spelled the word correctly but used the wrong word
>you're still a dumb nigger

youtu.be/P_dY0qqwEVo

>how about u look up why launch sites for orbital operations r not all over the word?
>i gave u the benefit of a doubt by assuming it was a typo, but suit yourself - u r even dumber
>i never was dumb nor a nigger

Won't need to, I can defend myself with my own firearms.

You get arrested for having a steak knife. Enjoy, islamistan :^]

>MakeApp

>still thinking im british
>how come it never works in mass shootings?
>how come u have mass shootings?

>Russia has a space program and some of it lies in the arctic circle, you're making excuses
>again, my humblest apologies for not checking my post on an internet image board for grammatical errors before submitting the final draft.
>you are the dumbest of the niggest

More of these?

Suzy does look good with big black cock

Fuck yeah she does

We have trucks of peace here because no guns

>some of it
>wheres the launch site?
>stop projecting

I'd stroke that cock while he looked at Suzy's pics

your point?

France? No guns? What did those muslims use to massacre the innocents in Bataclan?

>good question, I don't care because it still doesn't AFFECT me. And
>the fact that you do care doesn't make you less of a dumb nigger

See

7/10 body
5/10 face
3/10 original
5/10 total

>5/10
>1/2
>0.5
>50%

Get this shit off my Internet homo

just cuz u dont understand it doesnt mean it doesnt affect u
i like how u addressed no points i made, thusly giving up and admitting my superiority

Mmm me too

don't know, but they wouldn't have been guns, gunned are banned in eurocuckland so criminals can't get them :^)

anyoje have the pic where you can see her panties through her clothes?

No, the fact that it's Russia's space program is why it doesn't affect me. And I'm having a hard time understanding what your point even is. Are you still arguing about the metric system? Or is this about your dumbness/niggerness?

why r u still talking, u fucking abo? smear some shit on the walls, so the tard wranglers can get u

"i like how u addressed no points i made, thusly giving up and admitting my superiority"

-dumb nigger, 2017

Watching Grumps "Inside" play-through when I find this.

>it was never s space RACE
>i still dont understand anything, so im gonna make it into a point
-abo

moar pics

>we won the race, and now we work together with the Russians so it isn't a race anymore. Has literally no bearing on me
>I understand that you're a dumb nigger.

keep embarrassing yourself

I would be embarrassed if I was a dumb nigger.

Fetal alcohol syndrome the thread.

of course u wouldnt know what a clown u r, when u hang around clowns of your calibre all life

Because unlike the rest of the world, Americans can do math that's a little more complex than "HURR IS BY TENS!"

i dont know who r u trying to lie to