You don't hear southerners talking about how much they dislike northerners

You don't hear southerners talking about how much they dislike northerners.

Delaware is southern now?

originally from NC here... can confirm. very nice, salt of the earth people tbqhwu

... that is literally what they are doing every time they fuck on with Confed flags and the like

Unsure what the context is here... is there something about northers talking more shit than the general dislike of southerners they usually have?

With that said... from the north, but moved to the south as a teenager.

They sure as FUCK hate northerners down here.

let us know when you talk to your second southerner

>t. Canadian

that's because they can't read well enough to use the internet

Maryland and Delaware are definitely not southern

People from NC are faggot rednecks who do nothing but bitch about northerners, wtf r u talking about

Kek

I'm from Raleigh. regardless your statement is unequivocally false.

Former northfag here, now in KY. Everything Jeff Foxworthy said was true, just FYI.

>unequivocally
Definitely not from NC. Fake and gay.

>You don't hear southerners talking about how much they dislike northerners.

lololololololololololololololololololololol

Mason-Dixon Line FTW

>how much they dislike northerners.
Nope. Instead, we talk about how much we HATE YANKEES.

TRUE FACT: Delaware was a slave state until the Civil War.

you just proved OP's point, user.

You just proved you have zero reading comprehension, desu

Oh fuck Russia you gave yourself away this time.

Daily reminder these threads are Russia propaganda.

All states were slave states, dumbfuck

fake statistics

because they spend all their time talking about how much they dislike niggers and mexicans

Hey dipshit, I said until the Civil War. Other states abolished slavery BEFORE the civil war.

Also, Vermont never had slavery, so go fuck yourself.

don't upset the autistics plz

Hey dipshit, it was legal in every state and yes, Vermont had slaves you stupid nigger.

>Civil War

You mean The War of Northern Agression?

because southerners are decent, respectful human beings. /thread

Every DailyMail comments section on EVERY article, whether the article was political or not is choc full of an American Southerners talking the most evil shit about the Liberal north. You're a fuckin retard OP.

True dat

Texas is not part of the South. Texas is Texas.

That's because half of you have moved down here.

The right talk about hte soyboy leftists, well look at you now.
go back to European traditionalism and let America destroy itself, they are the source of the fall of Europe via the (((media and banks)))

Where does mention the Civil War?

lived in georgia, people pissed and moaned about yankees all the god damn time

This is the beautiful future of the alt-right America.

>You don't hear southerners talking about how much they dislike northerners.
Listen closer...

>Maryland
The very definition of the Mason-Dixon Line.

My bad

I dated 2 northern girls just so that the south could rise again.

and niggers, nigger this and nigger that, if you don't like niggers then move somewhere else because georgia has a shit ton of them.

I said Delaware had it legal until the Civil War you ignorant slut.

Vermont never had legal slavery. 1870 census was an error.

Fairly accurate, we all mostly talk shit about floridiots driving like retarded tourists.

>family been in the south since 1802
>got me a yankee gf
>my south rises again and again

>You mean The War of Northern Agression?

I mean the War of Southern Humiliation and Eternal Butthurt

WTF are you talking about? I hear it every goddamned day.

WV here, we don't shit talk Northerners but we do shit talk the driving skills of people from Ohio.

From left to right
>wanderin' larry, you better watch out, his fist burns as bright as his hair when he gets you with the left hook
>Hooknose Hank, don't let his foolish demeanour fool you, he can sniff your smell out a mile away.
>fightin' frank, hes a mean one alright, some say the last man to cross his path still hears those gaelic war chants in his sleep
>Big Bob, What more is there to say, this is all his operation. If you get in his path all these boys will be there to make sure you don't ever do it again.
>Spittin' Spazzy, he can shout louder than a banshee when he needs to, his ear piercing voice cracks will shatter your entire celestial being
>cheerful carl, he's the goodcop to all these boys bad cops. He puts on that nice demeanour, but inside, he's the meanest of all
>lopsided logan, he is an odd looking fellow, this his crooked skull and all, but damnit if he won't slam his iconic flag on you in a second. It's best to avoid this one, even a push to the ground is negated by his elbow pads.

democrat/left prejudice # 743
southerners gun toten hayseed hee hawing suckin snake in church dancin,picekem up truckin
skull rot taught as daily courses in state paid schrools for 45 years,,,,you been sold steer manure democrats,this picture is what passes for 'news' at takeyer pick of 30 outlets for democrat
propaganda

Yet, there isn't a northern-created equivalent to the term "carpetbagger".

>originally from NC here... can confirm. very nice, salt of the earth people tbqhwu
As long as they're talking to white people