Hi Sup Forums

Hi Sup Forums
I'm in trouble at work :(
At 9:30am Thursday morning, Two police offers attended my place of work, and arrested me on suspicion of Criminal damage.
I was taken to the police station and charged with criminal damage, as someone has made allegations that I broke their house window.
I have pleaded not guilty, and I have been released on bail, until a court trial, set for January 2018.
I was hand delivered a letter from the Head of Human Resorces, that states I am to attend a meeting on Monday 20th November.
The letter also states I am going to be suspended from work until prior notice.
HoW much trouble am I inn??

Depends if you broke the window I guess. If yes - pretty fucked.

Innocent til proven guilty though.

Sounds to me like you did it if you were brought to a police station and charged with a crime.
Otherwise, get a lawyer.

Something about this smells bad op. What is so freaking special about this broken window that the police actually show up, detain, arrest, book and set a trail date??

Also other than missing a day at work why would your employer care?

The officers 'attended' you place of work. Did they have a warrant? Or did your workplace just say 'sure fine whatever' when they asked to see you? Believe it or not, at some workplaces if police don't have a warrant they can go fuck off if they want to 'talk' to someone'

Details OP, you're holding out on all the important details.

The police had warrant for my arrest.
They had previously come to my door, and I refused to speak to them

I'm a UKFag btw, rules may well be different

I was arreated at 9:30am Thursday. Detained in a police cell until8:00am Friday morning. I attended court under police supervision. Sat in another cell until court. Then judge set trial date for January. I am gonna be suspended from work following my hearing with HR
on Monday morning

That’s where you fucked up. The bar for arrest is so low, you might as well go voluntarily for questioning since they’re going to do it anyway.

Why smash windows, and obviously enough to get caught?

This is where you fucked up. At this point you should just be happy you're not being charged with evading the police.

On full pay? And if not guilty back to work. You’re not going to jail for a window.

Go back to work LOL

You know the score mate!

The legal system works differently there, the window is likely a trumped up charge because OP wasn't paying the voluntary Jizya.

I'm suspended mate

what window did you smash and were you on spice when you did it ?

Dickhead

Im innocent!

Until proven guilty. There is CCTV btw, but only looks 50% me, 50% anything else

Why lie anonymously. You don’t get locked up for 24 hours unless you fucked up real bad. Either you pissed off the police or you actually did it. Either way fess up or fuck off.

Phone records? Alibi? Were you driving nearby? There will be other traces.

Mug! lol

I was locked up for 27 hours. All because of a smashed window. Reason they say I must be locked up overnight, is because I have missed court appearances in the past, therefore they believe it safer if they just hold me in captivity

What country you in? In Merica, the best country in the United States, you don't have to speak. You probably should've let them arrest you though. Otherwise they might show up to your job and do it. You're probably gonna be fired now. Not the end of the world.

I haz an alibi, who is prepared to swear on oath.

Couple of questions for you:
>>and what I think the answers will be

Is this your first scrape with the law?
>> No, me and the lad's been shitlords since middle school.
Is your job a real job or some kind of government NEET prevention outreach thing?
>> It's a fucking assigned job I had to take to keep qualifying for my housing.
Does this broken window have anything to do with work?
>> It just happens to be the whole front of the building 10 meters long and 3 meters high.

HAHAHA Cheers for the confidence boost bro LOL

Top kek

Brilliant user hahaha

This happens in a lot of US companies over here in the UK.

I was starting work at an insurance company and there were a few of us being hired at once. One of the guys was an amazing sales person from the start and he got offered the job and out of trial. Next day he's turned away because he had a fight outside a pub a few weeks earlier and the person was claiming hate crime. Didn't even wait to hear what the court decided, so a suspension is good news if you didn't do it.

So you may or may not have smashed a window, leaving enough evidence to be arrested on suspicion, when you already have a record with the police, haven't showed up to defend yourself in court before, and you didn't think it was a good idea to talk with the cops when all they wanted to do was ask a few questions?

You're gonna get raped in jail, bro. Fuck, the judge is probably going to bend you over the bench himself before you get there, lol.

I will be suspended on full pay tho. So all is not bad!

If i owned a company and could get away with it legally, is fire ppl before due process. Doing anything else is all risk and no upside for me and my money. FUCK THAT. I wouldn't even hire them afterwards. I'm not the government and I'm not detaining or punishing them. I'm just choosing not to risk my money on their bullshit.

Nah mate. I know how to "play the system" lol

Perverting the course of justice is a serious offence. Your alibi will do more time than you.

Remember the MP who got his wife to take his speeding fine and then cheated on her? Both locked up. For a speeding fine.

I agree with everything you said except taking with the cops. You should only talk to them to tell them you want a lawyer. There's no upside to talking with them directly. They are not on your side no matter what lies they tell you.

I don't even talk to police during traffic stops.

You assume *I'm guilty without trial".

Anyways fuck it.
I'm off to smash his other windows. Laters, Haters. :)

You’re guilty, of that I’m sure. Whether you’ll be found guilty or not is another thing.

Instead of being a smug cunt about committing petty crime and getting away with it, have you considered using that energy productively?

Arrested for breaking a window? Either you live in a banana republic or this shit is FAKE AS FUUUUCK

Yea. AMORC & HOGD

No joke bro. Locked up 27 hours for suspicion of breaking a window lol

Uhhh. I'm not sure what the surprise is shit breaking a window. I mean, it's possible you wouldn't get arrested for that but are you really dense enough to be surprised that you got arrested and spent a night in jail for it?

You must be as retarded as... someone who thinks they can smash windows without being arrested.

What sort of shitty country do you live in where the police know you broke a window and just say “boys will be boys” and send you on your way.

Guys

It's a window ffs! 27 hours in custody is way beyond excessive

Id get a notice in the mail that im under suspicion of a crime and info of how to prep a defense and then a court summon with info. Miss the court date and then the police would come to my home and arrest me wether i want to or not.

You have priors for not attending court. That’s on you. Sounds like you also have a record of getting away with pointless criminal acts. Are you surprised the police don’t like you much.

Bless you x

Nope AND double nope. You haven't even had your trial or sentencing yet but i dare you to say that in court. You'll find out about excessive then.

You sound intelligent, but in reality, you're just another presumptuous bitch.

What’s the difference? You’re going to court either way.

In the U.K. the process is you get arrested, the cps decides if you get prosecuted and then the courts deal with you. If the crime is serious enough a higher court deals with you. Very unlikely to get remanded.

I#m not remanded son. Bailed until Jan 18 for trial

Thanks man.

Who is presuming anything. Everything stated is what you’ve said in this thread.

>I am going to be suspended from work until prior notice
>prior notice
I'd say you're never going to get your job back if you haven't received the notice already. Dumb ass

Apart from your flamboyant allegations without a thread of truth

You Fool. Don't fuck with the best, or i'll proove you're a CUNT in front of all your little "!Anons"!

Op sounds like a real idiot. I used to work at a place that collected phone bill payments for phone co. Id google customers out of boredom cause mostly niggers and mexicans pay bills in person.

Find one lady who's husband i already knew About. Ask her where he was. She's all shocked about him being inn prison for next three years for stealing sunglasses (probably oakleys - because nigger).

Anyway, i look up his wrap sheet and its paginated 6 times over! Bunch of petty shit on it. My guess is the judge finally had it with the guy.

I bet OP has a similar rap sheet.

difference is police isn't coming in to a place of business and ruining someones reputation before he had his day in court.

“I know how to game the system”
“I have missed court dates in the past”

I know fuck all about you other than that stated, by you. No flamboyancy or presumptions here.

How does your criminality make you feel?

Try harder fag LOL

>proove
>"!Anons"!
are you done yet? You should stop before make yourself look even more retarded

You sir, know thy scorage!

He didn’t go willingly when asked and has priors. And “games the system”.

I’d say there isn’t a reputation to be ruined here.

also easier to line up a lawyer if you turn yourself in. If you get a notice, get a lawyer. They'll probably keep you out of jail more than the time it takes to process you and set bail.

Peaceful non compliance, ends in violent state brutality.

That happened to me once. I was giving a presentation at work when two police officers walked in and arrested me in front of everyone. I said "and that concludes my presentation" as I was being led out, but nobody laughed.

They were bullshit charges that were dropped, but I had a message on my voicemail telling me not to show up until they could talk to higher ups, then a couple days later they called me to say I'm fired.

Remember this is nothing more than a broken window

Yes, it is all very civilized.

Man breaks window in contravention of the law
Man is arrested for breaking window, in accordance with the law
“Police brutality! He was a good boy!”

There is no state violence here. Not brutality. Just a common criminal getting justice. The alternative is anarchy.

>Sup Forums

FUCK! :( but funny!

Are you Jewish?

Sup Forums

Problem?

Which is a criminal act. They aren’t going to lock him up but that’s someone’s window and they are entitled to justice. It’s the very basis of civilised society.

Nah mate poor as fuck.

Why did you break the window anyway OP? Story please.

Spect bro :)

I didn't. I have been accused of such

I must admit, id be pretty pissed if some asshat with priors and who doesn't show up to court broke my window and DIDNT get arrested.

I have sombre very easy advice for OP and anyone else whips puzzled about how to stay out of jail in this world where you get punished even though "its just a _________"

Try this next time: don't do anything illegal. It works almost 100% of the time.

>be Muslim
>enter country illegally
>rape underage girls
>not arrested because "cultural sensitivities"
>be citizen
>throw egg at neighbor's house, accidently break window
>JAIL

"Don't do anything illegal"
hahahahahaha
Spoken like a true Jew!

HAHAHA! Loves it

Yeah this doesn’t happen outside of the fevered imagination of /pol.

Also “that guy does worse crimes than me” is a shitty defence.

Fuck off back to POL faggot.

We don't need you here.

Poor reading comprehension and not staying on the right side of the law. You’ve got problems man.

Freedom isn't a problem :)

27 hours without it has mightily pissed you off though.

It's not "Pissed me off".

It's made me appreciate my "freedom" even more :)

How You know it would bei better You would have raped your beautiful coworker instead of broke a fucking window. The result would be the same

I can't condone "Rape" user.

Fuck off back to Anonymous