Why would a girl chop off her perfectly fine dick and replace it with an open wound that will never be anything like a...

Why would a girl chop off her perfectly fine dick and replace it with an open wound that will never be anything like a vagina?

give me good reasons, not hurr durr stupid whores, because there is no such thing as a girl who deserves to be called a stupid whore

>why did a mentally ill faggot do something stupid

girls don't have dicks, you retard

because dysphoria

i guess

see

if girls don't have dicks, then why does this girl have one?

Link?

I miss the days when we put insane people/people with mental illness in places to get better, now we encourage them to chop off body parts to help them play pretend.

Body dismorphia is an actual medical phenomenon. Not limited to dick also. People who want to cut of perfectly working limbs, or become paraplegic.
Your brain has a special region that controls your own body image, and people who have problems with mismatch between actual body and image in that part of brain suffer for that.

second this

Sienna Grace

>there is no such thing as a girl who doesn't deserve to be called a stupid whore
ftfy

FPBP

>I miss the days when we put insane people/people with mental illness in places to get better
That never happened. We put them there to convince them to stop bothering society.

ty

works for me either way

Fair enough, just making sure your motivations are pure.

I actually visited the places where they put people in padded rooms back in the day, so I have to disagree, I've met people who have been successfully treated.

What part of the brain controls where people care way too much about the personal choices of people they will never meet; regarding things that will never affect them?

She doesn't anymore. Chopped it off a while ago.

her not-vagina is top tier gross.

please show not-vagina

I can't find pics of it. I know there are pics on Reddit somewhere but fuck going to reddit.

Any videos or pics?

Do I have to care?

I dunno. Prefrontal cortex? Sounds like a pretty high concept, probably higher brain functions are required.
Most of personal views and ideas come from there.

They all are.
I can't imagine what trannies are thinking when they see those horrible war wound-looking holes and think to themselves "eh, close enough, that's what I want". No one would want to put their dick in that, you've just destroyed any sexual appeal you may have once had. Enjoy dying alone.

Inevitable suicide incoming.

This

It may or may not have something to do with mental instability.

>girl chop off her dick
pic not related

I'm with ya. All of them should be treated with a mental illness. Even homosexuals.

UH OH SOMEBODY'S BEING INTOLERANT IN HERE

>ITT: Retarded faggots that are so so deep in the closet that they won't even let themselves believe that chicks with dicks don't exist, just dudes who take hormones.

I can't wait when they will be finished with homos and get to retards and basement dwellers. That will be juicy.

How does a mentally unstable person who chopped off done body part, and or added something else walking around for anyone's children to see not affect the rest of the population...
Idiots

Where is ID:Heaven when you need him?

this is the only photo i could find of the fake pussy

>anyone's children
Hello, Mod Flanders. Aren't you fucking dead already for 5 years or something?
Seriously, this is so retarded, I did not expect someone but literal sitcom hero to use that argument unironically.

This is Sienna with tits and I can only assume his dick chopped off.

empathy.

the part of your brain where it pains you to see society regress to encouraging and enabling people to self-mutilate their bodies due to mental illness.

also the part of the brain that recognizes that changes in society and cultural norms has a marketed affect on the people of that society and future generations.

at least homosexuals aren't delusional. they just are sexually attracted to the same sex, thats all.

>I've seen a few isolated cases myself
>I'm not a doctor, but what the fuck, they looked cured to me
>Extrapolating society-wide trends based off of limited personal experience

/thread

You can see a bulge of his cock you blind fucking mongrel

>the part of your brain where it pains you to see society regress to encouraging and enabling people to self-mutilate their bodies due to mental illness.
No it doesn't.
Empathy to what exactly do you think it is? Some awesome idea like racial/sexual purity?
Empathy to actual people is in understanding that they are fucked up, but giving them shit for that is fucking retarded.
You don't bush up autists for being autistic, no matter how bad being autistic is for them. Why trannies get the special treatment? I am curious.
Or do you believe that we can actually treat homosexuality, or trannies?
No we can't. Conversion therapy is actually really harmful and not very efficient.
Post-op trannies seem to be happier than pre op trannies from empirical data, like suicide rates. They don't transition for you, or for you to like their fake vagina. They do it for themselves. Why do you care?

>Why do you care?

you should look up the definition of empathy

perfect!

B the only stupid fucks the give a fuck about faggots

No they don't, they commit suicide just as much post op.

Faggot.

Why are you so stupid?
My whole post was about that I know definition of empathy, but I really doubt that you do, and I explain why. Probably you were to stupid to understand that,so you just answered to a single question in the text. Huh.

Source or gtfo.

You might as well put them in them in prison, because they're all pedophiles

Is that the standard you hold humanity to? Purity?

But when they are guys that are now girls trying to pick up guys it becomes a problem. I am waitng for a time when a transgender sues some guy because he wont date them because of "discrimination" for not wanting to date someone who wasnt born a girl

You're the one throwing around false data, where the fuck is your source?

>no you
Good job, faggot.
Gtfo.

>Girl
>Dick
Pick one.

That will be the date of their second amputation, the head this time. This world is completely gone to shit

>be girl
>become shemale
>regret decision
>chop dick off again

what the fuck is wrong with this world

There isn’t a good reason. These men often regret the decision later in life when they realize they’re just gay, and end up taking their own lives.