No YLYL

No YLYL

In the last ylyl thread there was a vid of a guy burning baby mice alive while their mother watched, anyone got it?

You called?

Thank you good sir

I hope you're gonna make some newfags rage, It's good that other people do this job too.

mom dont give a shit about the baby she's just scared of the fire

holy shit

aww

You love these cats don't ya bitch.

This is now a cat thread btw.

Does anyone actually rage?
I always wonder more about how beta the person making the video actually is, its always made me curious. Like fuck the mice or whatever who cares, but wonder how bad their life is for that to make em feel good

no

Alright not ''rage'' maybe a lil triggered, but the video is very old, they got him, he is in a mental ward.

BUT seriously vegans are attracted to non vegans but non vegans like some meat on their bones!

Fuck you

Please stop.

lost

XDDDD

These aren't as funny as I remember them being

Quit posting these fucking shit comics. Nobody thinks these are funny

thanks for the rage comics le friendo

Whoever keeps posting these shit memes please stop. We know they're ironic and ur not funny

That's some legit Aerys Targaryen shit right there.

Now for some r3al memes

new fags not appreciating le memez

keep going user, these are gold

What is this, 2012?

old rage comics were funny.
these are just easily-relatable (at least to retarded kids) "jokes" using badly drawn faces.
like everything on the internet, once it became popular, every retard with paint figured they were a funny fucker, and it all went to shit.

Fuck is there a moment where a switch goes off, and they go from party whore to looking for the man with the career

kek, it's funny because girls will always be sluts, marry up, and get bbc on the sidelines while you're at work

but y tho