Be a nice looking guy

>be a nice looking guy
>above average penis size
>still extremely shy, lacking in confidence

can you help me

I fucking hate myself because of that

just do it

Don't worry friend, everything will be fine

The worst that could happen is EVERY girl rejects you and you're alone forever.

VERY small chance that every girl will say no.

Man up, buddy.
#ItGetsBetter

Fake it til you make it, son.

Things won't be fine. Dating sites or hurry to add 4,000FB friends

I say similar things to myself but then anxiety gets me every time. I can't get out of this vicious circle, it's killing me

I don't remember posting this

All you need to do is get in character.

People say, "just be yourself" but that's bullshit you are too nice. Women want to be claimed and feel as if they have a daddy someone to take their own responisbilities and fears from them which involves oppression.

So here's what you are going to do my boy.
Every Friday for the next 3 months you are going to go to a bar and slap a womans ass walk away without saying anything and then just have 2 drinks and leave.

Eventually you will be unable to not say anything and then your trial will be over and you will be a man my son

Maybe you should try dudes.

>6'4
>Autistic, shy and socially inept as fuck,
>Married

Get back in the manlet pit

6'3
Married

>It ain't all it's cracked up to be, sometimes.
>Enjoy yo freedom, OP

y-you too?

Maybe you just dont like people.

Let's see it then

Be a good friend to yourself. Our actions dictate who we really are regardless of how we see ourselves or who we want to be. That being said if you're doing something you dont want to do, being shy for instance, dont shit on yourself for lacking courage. Encourage yourself to be more outgoing and forgive yourself. Dont be like damn user you're a piece of shit why can't you just talk to other people. Be like that's ok this time didn't go so well but we'll try again and do better next time.

good thinking, lad. thanks

Watch this gif over and over again OP. Don't look at it, WATCH IT. Inhale it. Consume it. Become it.

Yeah someone gave me this advice one day and it really struck me. He said if you had a friend who shit talked you everytime you fucked up would you really want that person as a friend? So why would you do that to yourself? "Be a good friend to yourself"

The day the child realizes that all adults are imperfect, he becomes an adolescent; the day he forgives them, he becomes an adult; the day he forgives himself, he becomes wise.

This is good advice. But don't become complacent. You have to take actual actions each time. Once you take action a couple of times, the fear will start to fall away. Most people are a little bit afraid of being seen, afraid of being rejected, or of doing the wrong thing. Even people who act cruelly often do so out of fear. You'll begin to realize that women are no different in that, and that if things don't work out it isn't a big deal. So don't be too hard on yourself, but at the same time pursue what you want and don't let anyone, even yourself, convince you that you don't deserve it.

>lacking in confidence
You being a beta is not something you choose. It's what you become. Call it anxiety, depression, whatever social illness you want - it all boils down to the fact that you deep inside yourself know, that you are not worthy. If you cannot convince yourself that you are worth anything, then you cannot convince girls or anyone else besides your mom that you are worth anything.

Nature is real. We are not your friends, males in general are not your friends, but we are your enemies fighting for the same limited beauty (girls) that you are fighting for. If you choose to make us your friends, then you are just a compliant beta sending the signal that you accept that someone are supposed to get ahead of you, and you accept your place as a surrendering opponent.

Nature wants the best to breed. You have to fight for the leadership, if you want to breed or attract females. When I say fight, it doesn't mean that you have to kick someone in the nuts, but you have to wake up from being a "help-seeking faggot loser" to realize that you are alone in this, and only you can make a choice if you want to (and have the potential to) make your ways the only ways. That's what alpha males do.

Animals do this using violence and aggression. Humans have evolved beyond doing this, because in a society it creates more problems for us than it helps us, if we choose to engage in a fight. Instead we choose to play a sophisticated manipulation game, which has a simple goal, but involves elaborate plans of getting there. The goal is simply to get the hot chick, but the plans involve ranking high in social status and income, healthy and strong genetically, intelligent, and basically every aspect that is - according to the standards of the society - viewed as valuable. When you have these kind of aspects, you learn to strive for the alpha position and push other weaklings beneath you in your social games playing out in every school yard, night club, work place, etc.

>Error: Comment too long (2027/2000).

So when you say, you lack confidence, you are basically excusing yourself of realizing the information in this post. That's all I had to say.

Fake it till you make it. It's what I do. I wanna die but nobody has to know that

>>be a nice looking guy
that's too subjective your probably below average, just a balding vapid guy. Spend your time creatively without thinking of women, walk straight, avoid any eye contact with them, don't look their asses like a creep from behind.

Problem solved MGTOW, you were not destined for them.

>projecting THIS hard

unfortunately yes

Where do I find Pay Pigs?

I'm assuming you mean hookers
I don't know, where about do you live?

Dude, I asked almost every girl in my friend group out and got rejected every time. The first one hurt. I wondered
>am I not good enough?
>is she really not dating right now?
etc.
The second one was
>okay, is fine, is fine, don't worry
The third
>dang it
The fourth
>oh well

You'll stop caring if you do it enough times in succession (within 2 weeks or so). You just figure the problem is you after that time, and think about ways you can do it better