I've never met a trump supporter that had a job and didn't live with their parents

I've never met a trump supporter that had a job and didn't live with their parents.

Every single one is either unemployed, lives with their parents, or both.

No wonder they're so angry lol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_density
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty much

either that or they're so old that they can't work and just complain about the youth of the nation despite creating the deficit themselves

They're also more likely to be criminals.

trump supporter reporting in.
EMT-I working towards becoming a paramedic.

Melania legally voted and voted for her husband. She was employed many times and lives a hundred times better than you. Checkmate.

I'm not saying people like you don't exist, I'm saying I just haven't met any irl.

how many did you met irl?

soo.. you can't read? typical magafag

Err, lad, you got it backwards

Not to mention wanting to kill innocent blacks and being wannabe fascist scum

Kill yourselves

I've met maybe 20-30 if you count meeting at parties and random conversations. Only 2 are close friends, both people I met in high school. The most hard core trump supporter I know is 29yo, works in a kitchen, and lives in his parents basement. He gambles all of his money away and has never moved out.

I think what I find the most interesting is they all believe they're smart and talented blame their current shitty life on other people. It's either the government keeping them down, or foreigners taking all of the jobs, or people are always out to get them. Always making excuses and blaming other people when really they're just lazy assholes.

He's a lefty, you can't blame him for being retarded.

30 is a pretty low sample rate. even if you live in a small town or city.
many other people are also like that

Get out of here with that hyperbole. Yeah some Trump supporters are racist, not all of them are. People like you are why we can't have adult conversations around here.

Many Trump supporters aren't bad people, they've just been tricked into voting against their best interests.

You clearly have never left whatever small bubble you live in. I'm not a Trump supports by any means, but there are ALOT of Trump supporters. A good percentage of them are very wealthy and powerful people

this is bait.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Population_density

>Trumpers
>claim mexi took they job
>never had a job to begin with

trump has a job, hes our president

Lrn2populationdensity

this

My mom and dad, 50+, working all ther life. Kinda wealthy, also kinda supports Trump.

I've met a lot, but I also live in TX so... yeah. Nearly every one I've met that is still a hardcore Trump supporter is also in some sort of government job though (or are generally tools). I can't say that I voted for him (I didn't) but I didn't think any of the candidates were worth supporting. All said, if there was a vote for mulligan, I would have voted that way. I don't wish that T would die though, that would make the V.P. into El presidente Numero Uno, and I'm just slightly more worried he'd start WWIII than the golden shithead we have at the moment.

>A good percentage of them are very wealthy and powerful people

I suspect so, he's lowing taxes for the rich.

Bullshit. His whole goal is to oppress blacks and make them look like criminals. Anyone who supports him has to atleast have racist tendencies

Tackle the bull, not the man.

No shit Sherlock. Do you go to smith? If yes I am going to flip on this bitch

Never met a hilldog supporter that wasn't a cuck or dyke. aren't sweeping generalisations fun!

There are plenty of political forums online you are welcome to join. This is a place for shit posting, trolling, and generally being a retarded neet. Leave b alone

> said the faggot who had to post in /b because Sup Forums would put him on suicide watch

I work with quite a few of them. When you yourself don't have a job, then it makes sense that your only friends are also unemployed and a subset of this group would support Trump.

Tells me more about you then them really. There are lots of Trump supporters that have jobs. People like you are the reason she lost, talking down on Trump supporters rather than hearing them on and belittling them. I realize it is hard because some of his supporters are pretty tough to talk with, but at least try and be kind to them.

t. trump hater

What kind of drugs are you on?

Were you banned from from /pol or something? How Clinton or Sanders supporters do you know that work?

Unlike those people that only voted for Obama because he was black.

Lmao the youth are the ones that want to run it up even more with government programs

You said trump supporter. She is technically. She is none of the things you mentioned. Kys for lacking a decent amount of intelligence