Alright does anyone have an opinion on this? (pic related)

Alright does anyone have an opinion on this? (pic related)
The USAF had to actually apologize for the cock, and apparently it isn't a trained excersize that they know of.
Is that a case of true cucks in the AF, or perhaps a joke that was taken way too far?

Navy not USAF you fucking illiterate mongoloid.

1) Navy pilot,not USAF.L2read pls.
2) You are correct,they are a bunch of cucks.As good as the government pay and benefits are,I hate my contractor job on the base near me simply because I have to deal with those faggots all day.

Nice I was reading the article on the Air Force, my bad.
Navy boys sure do seem to have an affection for peckers though.

This nigga can draw a good looking penis with the trails his aircraft leaves behind. Mean while, my cock drawings look like shit a first grader can make.

They didn't have to apologize. They just pointed out, in case anyone was wondering, that they don't actually approve of wasting tax dollars like this. Not really. *wink wink*

Although the top brass obviously had a really good laugh about it anyway and that guy is a hero to his buddies now.

True, but it sure seems we have fallen a long way for that pilot not to be stripped of his flight privileges and sent to clean toilets for the rest of his enlistment.
The military used to have great honor in all that they did.

Lmao yeah my girlfriend sent me the meme. How should I kill myself now after tainting this board with such gay watermarking?

This maneuver actually has a lot of value. It can be used to demonstrate your air superiority against your enemy and devastate their moral.
>Look we can draw a giant penis on the sky and you can do nothing to stop us, know imagine we come back, this time with bombs.

Depends on the country I suppose. Europe, and the Aussies may see it as a big win for Gay-rights.
This is most likely still violating a list of rules put in place by the Navy.

>Look we can draw a giant penis on the sky and you can do nothing to stop us
I think an enemy would feel a bit fucked, if this happened.

Kek'd

This is how we should fight all of wars. Draw large peni in the air above the country until the are so demoralized they give up.

Bomb a bus full of widows and orphans from the the sky and get a medal.
But you use a five hundred million dollar weapon of war, (Sorry I meant 'freedom'), to draw one penis in the air........

It's a vapor trail that will be gone in a day. Do you have any idea how much money it takes to train a combat ready fighter pilot? Sure, give him the shitty jobs for a couple weeks, but not putting him back in a cockpit (lol) is wasting his ability. Ability that was cultivated at much taxpayer expense, might I add.

>implying they always do this shit, but now there's cameras everywhere

*didn't

Sorry, I'm off to suck the navy's giant sky dick now...

It was Navy.
Navy is obsessed with dick.

>100 sailors go out
>50 couples come back
SCOURCE: My father was in the USN.

Its a vapor trail that will be gone in a day, caused by actions that will live on much longer. Breaking rules is still breaking rules, and if the Navy is willing to let something this small slide then what's the difference when it's something crucial?

There is humor in the military sure, but allowing them to break any rule no matter how small is a reflection on that service-members character.

It's not that bad. Considering some of the shit the military lets people get away with, this isn't shit. I'm not saying he shouldn't spend the next week scraping the ship or something like that, but it's not worth separating him over. Especially since in like a week nobody in the public will remember and it'll be back to business as usual.

>something this small
this isn't even bait

Dude, if something this big was going to slide, there would have to be lots and lots of lube involved.

>Is that a case of true cucks in the AF, or perhaps a joke that was taken way too far?

Fucking libcucks with their decency laws ruining all fun!

I mean, it's a sticker. I don't like it, but I don't have to. God, can't people do something a little distasteful anymore without breaking some law or another anymore?

Disregard that, still sucking giant navy sky dick.

The apology is a cover up.
This IS a top secret maneuver, code named
"Infinitrate"
It's purpose is to expose the enemy's rear very clearly in your sight box so that your missile attains maximum impact.

Holy shit what are we paying taxes for?
This must be the absolute state of chemtrails OP

I'm not justifying whatever other rule breaking fags in the military do. I'm pointing out the careless use of our tax dollars here. That may also include the employment of this aviator. It's still an embarassment nationally as well. What would we think if the Russians did this?

I'm pretty sure this has happened in Russia, and we just never heard about it.