How long has it been since you saw a naked woman irl

How long has it been since you saw a naked woman irl

Been 4 long days.. But most on Sup Forums aren't exactly ladies men. How could you not know this. Srsly where tf are you people coming from?

Few hours ago in the sauna. Several women.

Pics or it didn't happen.

You beat me to it.
Same here, sauna about 18:30 tonight.

not long enough

You don't take pic in sauna. You relax. Come to Sweden (or Finland, Norway etc) if you want.

last weekend
seeing one tomorrow

There's serious scoliosis there

If you can count my pig bitch of a wife, about a week

This, but yesterday. Spent evening ice swimming and sauna with my friends. Perkele.

24hrs

her hips do not look angled
implants in those shorts maybe

exactly 1 month ago

Fuck yeah. Can I stay with you? Lol

i have never seen a woman naked i am a virgin

4 hours ago
Wife

Sure mate I have a few extra rooms kek.
Make sure you can handle the weather though I live in Kiruna (above the arctic circle) and it's dark 24/7 now during winter.

Couple minutes ago, gf came out of the shower.

Over 2 years

source?

Roughly 8 months sadly

Sauna at the gym. About 2 hours ago.

10 months and 13 days. Is this concerning for a 19 year old guy?
I'm average looking, 5'10", quite confident, but I just don't go to the kind of places where one meets girls often. When I do, I'm keen to chat to them, but I've only been in such a scenario a handful of times in the last year (I've frequented London bars a few times; I've chatted to girls in my local coffee shop twice). I see my core friends at least once a week, but besides that I don't leave the house much (I'm self employed btw) except to smoke weed and go for a walk. I consider myself technically bisexual because some men do catch my eye, but I'm way more attracted to girls. I've fantasised about both, and would be equally happy being in a relationship with either. In reality my male "type" is rare, whereas I see hot girls all the time. Perhaps smoking has been a way to escape loneliness, I'm not sure. IMHO Tinder is okay, but if there's no attraction I've basically wasted my money on the date. Likewise, hanging out in bars just to pick up women is really expensive in the London/home counties area. Being 19, money is the main restraint. Advice?

Jesus... Relax. I didn't see a naked chick until I was 23..
Go to a pub, meet a drunk chick. Have fun

>Advice?
Just stop. Stop thinking.
Shut that brain off for fucks sake. You sound like one of those "stick up their asses" stiffs..
No one gives a shit, easiest way to get laid is while drunk. The less your brain is functioning the better.

On the 12th of February 2018 it'll be six years ... Life has pretty much sucked monkey dick for a while

9 hours

Your mom 10 minutes ago

Not sure I ever have.

FML

1 hour ago, a tight blonde with big boobs

tinder/grindr
go raw for more fun, but might get an std

sure raheed, with many bobs and vagene

over a year :-(

1,5 hour

Eww thigh tatoos are a mark of gutter trash