Wife’s boudoir shoot

wife’s boudoir shoot

Did the photog get to see everything? I hope she put her ass up in the air for him. MOAR.

More? Seen most, any full nude or ass from behind

lets see some MOAR of these bud

For 13 years I tried to get my wife to do this. It turned her on in bed, but ultimately she was too afraid to have a photographer see her naked.

I used to fap constantly imagining how if she actually tried it, she would end up with her legs spread, fingering herself and squirting for the guy.

Moar

Awesome. Did he get some shots from behind?

Topless? Nude? Anxiously awaiting moar.

Nice! Any technical details?

very sexy wife, we're all jealous.
Now lets keep more pics coming

I'm a photog, I get my wife to let me use her for light tests and stuff a lot, so that's one benefit.

Post sets

She said it was a ton of fun doing it. Just a little concerned once found out it was a male photographer

yet now you're not concerned there's a bunch of guys fapping over your wifes pics, life's funny

This set has been around forever OP...at least pick pictures from a recent set to pretend to be your wife...

don’t mind showing her off, it’s like a cool toy when your kids. But don’t want anyone playing with it/her

Been showing her off for a long time

that's fair enough, i'd be wanting to keep her all to myself too, she's hot and great sexy pics

Sexy wife, congrats man.
Keep goin

So you wouldn’t show her off is she was yours?

Like 99 percent of these photographers are female anyhow duh

Nah not full sets but it's this kind of stuff.

Tits look kinda blown out and sad.

OP, have any of your friends seen them? If so, does she know you showed your friends?

Did she blow the photog?

Any spread baby gap?

did this faggot shoot everything at ƒ1.8?

that was in reference to not wanting anyone else to play with her, rather than showing off pics of her, if i had a hot wife like her i'd be only too happy to show her off

>Did she blow the photog?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

Wow, if she did that, she must have gotten those titties out. Let's see some nudes, bro.

Yes they have and yes she does, but thought it was the tame ones. she doesn’t know they’ve seen all of her lol. Find it hot her not knowing they have whenever they are over

yummy, what a delicious body

She is home got to go. Enjoy her Till next time

she get back from fucking the photographer?

Damn, nigga. Now we know the photographer fapped to her at the very least. I hope she sucked him off and he blasted on her face or all over her ass.

Last one. Will post her more when on here and see her. Peace out

BRO, I might not see moar threads. PLEASE show us bare ass or pussy before you go. Begging so I can fap.

Then make them. Bye

stunning!

hey man

here we go

Anyone got moar? So glad the photographer saw her vadge. I'm hoping she spread for him and he got close ups of her taint.

Now we're talkin'

nice, at last we get to see a nice pic of those tits

theres plenty of her on the archived threads.

that body would be fun to play with

what kind of search to find?

this guy is full of shit...he's clearly the photographer. keep seeing pics like these..different women but same bed...guessing all the husbands are just posting them on Sup Forums? not a chance.

This outfit is orgasmic

Weird nipples tho

These have been posted long time ago, it’s someone who just saved them I’m sure and reposting

Could we get more? Can't find anything from reverse Image.

maybe, maybe not. in the original archived thread he claimed to be some kind of husband's friend. he posted her fb pics too.

yes but there were other women posted in that thread that were on the same bed in the same room.

>archived
Serious question - where are Sup Forums threads archived?

The pics are from a motherless album lol

Link to the thread?

thebarchive for example.

search for thread 731983638

as for the girl itself, damn, shes amazing anyway.

Thanks, bro.

I'm going to splooge on her face on my screen.

Pussy shots, anyone?

Link? Name?

damn nice, thanks for stepping up bro

Link?

Definitely the photographer leaking all of the brides he does. At least he does fucking hot chicks

Someone post pics

Your wife has a giant horse head going on eh

>731983638

nice!

fuuuuuuuuuck

Post the link to the thread would you

nice

very hot

any link for the motherless one?

search for karissa

bro, if i could buy you a beer, i'd buy you 3. thanks