Think i might an hero with a gun (is it easy to screw that up?)

think i might an hero with a gun (is it easy to screw that up?)

i'm scared to tell people because i don't want the cops called... last time i felt suicidal i ended up staying at a hospital for 24 hours and instead of helping it just made me wish i actually went through with it

for context i'm a 31 year old fat dude with no jobs or job experience

i live at home

all i want out of life is to lose my weight but i can't because i waited too long and i know for a fact that i'll look like loose skin garbage after i lose the weight (i have 100 pounds to lose)

First and foremst, u have to love yourself, then get a job and start working out

op, if you really wanna do it, go out with a bang. that's what i've always told myself I would do if i ever got myself into your situation.if you really wanna go through with it, go out in a way that would ensure your name is remembered for many years to come.

what if i don't want a job or want to work out?

M8, if you're going to off yourself there are far cleaner ways to do it. Leaving everyone the trouble of scrubbing your brains off the wall before a closed-casket service is a bit of a dick move.

then just kys

i don't want to hurt anyone

i don't want to go out in a "bang"... if i could just disappear i'd do that

yeah i know this is the fucked up thing... i can't ruin my mom's life so i'm stuck here, but then again i wouldn't care because i'd be dead

since you are at a an hero moment of your life, why not say "screw all this shit", pack your stuff, travel as far as you can. Have your gun with you, if at a night in a foreing hotel you feel like pulling the trigger, do it. Become the master of your existance. In the meanwhile, accumulate experiences.
Good riddance man.

get money for a bus or plane ticket as far as u can get, if it overseas better, when u get pretty far just be an hero where no one can find u, they will treat u as a missing person

Don't do that to your momma. Get help. Shit can seriously change with time even when it seems hopeless. I know.

Pls not register at a the hotel, I work at one and yesterday litterally a dude that was check in decided to be a hero in a close bridge, not funny for me or co-workers

the thing is i'm already hurting her by being such a failure... everyone is just angry with me all the time and all i want to do is cry.

You said all you want out of life is to lose weight then you are saying,its,too late to lose weight (Wtf?) you can lose weight at any age

Then someone gives you advice work out...remember all you want in life is to lose weight? He also recommends getting a job

Now you don't want to lose weight or have a job

Just read the thread so far OP

You can find your nuts and work to make a good life for yourself or you can,kill yourself it's your choice just don't be acting like a bitch like you are,right now when half the,world doesn't have running water or steady food

But boo hoo I'm fat and jobless right?

Tl;dr. Either posts nudes or provide live stream of your death. Nothing else interests here

Don't tell anyone, there are real world consequences for this even if you don't follow through.

Dont hurt yourself, God's speed.

millions of years and billions over billions of creatures had to die just so that you can be born the way you were in the wealthy society you live in and live a life to experience this fucking miracle in our universe.

but you want to end it because you can't loose weight, cause of "loose skin garbage"

man up and do what is necessary to be happy again and be able to help other people through this rough world you gigantic fucking faggot

having loose skin would be a constant reminder that no matter how much i tried to fix things my past would continuously fuck with me

just a constant, never ending, nagging reminder

i can't live with that

apply yourself and earn some money so you can have surgery to remove the skin flaps

there is no way you can excuse yourself out of this
just fucking do it
close your browser and start solving this problem until there are no more "but"s

that's the thing man i've tried solving this problem for as long as i can remember.

i can't recall a time i didn't feel this way, and i've been on tons of medications, seen therapist, have had MRIs and numerous tests and I STILL feel like complete shit all the time

I'm still monitoring this fucking thread just for you eventho I have a lot to do right now and can't even keep up

>tried solving this problem for as long as I can remember

so you just gave up? What are you? A little girl?
This world is more brutal than anyone can imagine and I don't even know how many people would care if you'd kill yourself cause that's how it fucking is. But there is more than you or me you faggot

There are other people that are in a way worse situation than you and they need your help
if you won't do it for yourself than do it for a greater good, the only thing anyone could ever accomplish, and make the world a better place

there is no problem that can't be solved, it's just excuses. I'm not talking motivational, I'm saying what (I think) is true and you fucking know it too! So don't be lazy and just tell yourself "cant solve it" but fucking do it!

I'm out now
don't give up
Think about the universe and what the fuck it needed to get you into an age of internet
All of this is way deeper than "don't want anymore", there is so much more to it.

Just fucking do it.

I was in your situation once. I was 32, around 100 lbs overweight, and living at home. I am now 36, lost almost 100 lbs, work at an office, and still live at home. You can do it, man.

do you have loose skin?

None.

I recommend joining a gym and doing cardio on treadmill for 30 mins, 4-5 days a week. If they have a steam room, use that afterward, followed by a cold shower to rapidly cool down your body. It feels incredible and you will become addicted to it. Your mood and sense of well-being will improve, and the weight will slowly disappear.

Make sure you wrap the room in plastic. Don't leave a huge mess that will be horrible to clean up. Or go outside an hero.

*This message was not meant to encourage an hero behavior

also
>slowly
is the key

you just gain loose skin when losing weight too fast, don't drink enough water, etc

just google it, you're not the only one having this situation and there are ways around it

The room? LOL that's still going to be a nasty mess to take down the bloody plastic.

A true good guy greg does it outdoors, in the woods.

Just work out whether you want to or not. You''ll be surprised at how much better you feel

OP. I understand how you feel, how closed your options feel, but trust me, you got to look and simplify your problems.

dont have a job? work at a part time. dont want to deal with people? work in the back, dont like the day? graveyard shift.

need to lose weight? gym. afraid of flab? why dont you get to lose weight part first and worry about that later. its all about taking it one step at a time. dont die OP.

Why don't you sit down and fucking relax?

well thanks guys

i'm going to do what the suicide hotline said to do and give myself a couple days

i guess statistically that helps... just giving yourself a couple more days

If you decide to do it, don't point it inside your mouth, under your chin, or side-on at your temple. Those ways usually won't kill you instantly, and sometimes can leave you alive with horribly painful injuries that can't be fixed.

I'm not going to tell you the right way to aim it because I don't want to contribute to your plan, I just want to help you avoid doing it a really painful way. Get help dude, look around your area for a hospital with a real psych ward, don't check yourself into a small hospital where you will be the only crazy person.

NOOOO! you fat useless piece of shit! DON'T wait. If you wait you will NEVER FOLLOW THROUGH. that's their whole game with that waiting shit. Do it, be an hero. you don't have anything the world needs and you are just a fat fucking drain on everything. Make your life mean something by streaming it tho if it's not to much trouble for your fat disgusting ass.