Need help Sup Forumsros...

Need help Sup Forumsros. My gf is really into asphyxiation during sex and last night I choked her until she was unconscious (wasn't part of the plan). She said tonight she wants to "go even further ;)" wtf does she mean by this?

It means you should also choke her dad

Just ask her. Stop being a beta fag.

her phone is off

choke till she's out, then cum in her ass

Fucking lol

Sure buddy.

It’s called going Full Hutchence

She finds the idea of being strangled to death hot. So fucking murder the bitch

Out of curiosity what would happen during this? I know there'd be struggling and she'd black out but what else?

this and while you do it, fuck her from behind and put a dildo up her ass, mine goes bananes for it.

dont strangle to much, just a quick tight gasp and then release, you dont want het fucking uncouncious all the time

wat

Not an answer to your question but related, nice mother less vid. > /3FD573D

i think she also might like to be slapped in the faced and spit on, basiccly ur girl is into rapesex

It's a domination thing, it's not about the choking, it's about loss of control. Going even further means tied up, do what you want to her without her consent, pure hardcore rape fantasy. You hit the jackpot user. Take out the ropes and handcuffs and don't fuck this up.

She wants you to choke her out then her revive multiple times. And eventually choke her to death.

meh, i love to do it irl, but boring to watch

fuck her in the ass while a dildo is in her ass?

Means when she wakes the fuck up she calls pigs and sobs and shows marks and you do a 3 to 5 for felony DV. Enjoy the fuck.

from behin, not in het behind, fuck her in the pussy with her asshole pointing to the ceiling, choke her with a rope in the left hand and put ur fingers in her ass with the right one..

chocke her and put ur dick down her throat, not in once, just piece by piece

>nigger loving whore
They should hang

You basically need more absurd sex toys man

A girl with her phone off? Probably whoring around somewhere

same

bump

post nudes already

Don't worry OP, I do this with my girl too. It's not that bad. Just make sure you learn how to choke safely so you don't cause bruising or ruptured blood vessels in her face (not a good look). If you wanna be safe then :

>get her to raise arm
>start choking
>arm drops
>means she's passed out
>stop choking
>fuck her as hard as you want until she wakes up again

Easy

pretty sure op's girl may be too kinky for her own good
also no one answered his question

Also as suggested by other anons, fuck her up a bit. Slapping, spitting etc. Don't try to surprise anal her when she's out though because it doesn't work, she'll wake up screaming and freak out (talking from experience).

Also something to consider is poppers. Get Amsterdam Special it's the best. Drops blood pressure and makes her feel spaced out, slutty and submissive.

where to get poppers, also not sure if that's much help considering she seems to be a suicidal slut

This. You could risk killing/injuring her by going further with choking

Protip: heat up the poppers by immersing the bottle in hot water for a few minutes. Means more vapours and a stronger kick.
Pro-protip: pour a few drops into a plastic bag, seal it, wait for it to evaporate into the bag, then get her to breathe it all in at once. She'll go zombie mode and let you do anything for about 5 minutes.

You can get them in most sex shops. Expensive but fucking worth it. You can't kill yourself with them unless you like drank it or something. The vapours will give you a nosebleed and a migrane if you REALLY over-do it but we're talking hours of constant huffing to get to that.

fpbp

seems that's what she wants

to die while being choked/fucked

You can't kill someone by choking them for a few seconds you plebians. It's not hollywood. You have to cut off blood supply for like 5 minutes before the brain starts shutting down. OP would have to be super retarded to keep choking her after she passed out for that long. If you choke correctly it should only take about 7 seconds for her to pass out.

it was about 2-3 minutes

she wants you to choke her while you fuck her. Go to the cops after and report you for rape. Have fun being a sex offender

she's probably being chugged by 3 niggers

THIS. That's it user. Do not choke her to death pls

why, it would be the hottest sex ever

Okay we're starting to cross a line and certain people are probably going to get triggered.

good

Check yourself

OP you are retarded seriously. Breathplay is fun but 2/3 minutes of choking is WAY too much. You could cause brain damage. Read up on breath play, or even take up Judo (that's how I learned how to choke quickly and efficiently). Do not choke her for that long, ever.

good

Suck cock little 12 year old