I just watched this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit...

I just watched this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 3 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky burping scientist lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-GC5rAX0xHg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's just a cartoon.

Ah jeez OP, you know, you can like... just keep this kind of thing to yourself ? I mean... um. I'm just saying, you know?

"HEY MOR-burpOORTY, LOCK IT UPP, OP IS DOING HIS BEST! THATS ALL WE CAN EVER STRIVE FOR IN THIS MEANINGLESS EXISTENCE, MORTY! "

The pilot episode sucks, the rest are better. It’s not a bad show it’s just vastly overrated.

>reddit meme
>not cancer

Nope, the pilot episode is the best one, it goes downhill instantly after.

5/10 show
Fanbase is cancer though

Yeh basically. Season 2 was a step away from season 1, and season 3 was just reddit tripe.

season 1 and some of season 2 is good. The rest is cringe, all of season 3 is cringe.

>I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 3 minutes it was so painful.

Sorry to hear you didn't like the show and sperged the fuck out like that. Calling the show "reddit" though is putting the cart before the horse. The jokes/memes you're associating with reddit probably came from somewhere BESIDES reddit in the first place. That said, just you know, get on with your life.

To Be Fair...

The only episode I actually enjoyed watching was S2E1 because it was kind of clever.

? what?

what did you mean by this

you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

congrats. you are one of the cool ones that doesn't like popular stuff and seeks the approval of his peers by by posting opinions that you know will be widely well received. You really must have a high IQ, not like those plebs that like Rick and Morty. They are sheeple, you are super fucking awesome.

You need to chill out bro.

Tattoos are supposed to have meaning.

When I was in the army, I didn't even think about getting a tattoo until near the end of my deployment. I've seen and done some horrible things in my life so when I came back to the states I did a lot of volunteer work which prompted me to get two tattoos of the words "angel" and "devil" in chinese on my left and right wrists so that I can remind myself that I am capable of doing both good and bad things.

10 years from now I'll look at my wrists and still have profound thoughts of what went through my mind the day I decided to get these tattoos but the idiots who got them because they like cartoons will only see an outdated, obsolete franchise.

Yeah, I watched the Pickle Rick episode just to see what the big deal was, just in case I was missing out on something good. I'll be nice and just say that it was the only episode I watched. If I'd watched it back before I quit smoking weed I might have laughed at it, but that would really be because of the kind bud and not the show.

pickle rick is easily the worst episode of the entire series, it was written by a chick

Don't reply to copypasta, user.

This is a typical Rick and Morty fan

Try not to cringe

youtu.be/-GC5rAX0xHg

What is bad about the show? Its original, funny, edgy, is intellectually stimulating.. sometimes, a good thing can become popular...
>hating Rick and Morty because it's popular is a form of conformity.
>have reasons for liking/disliking ot you are a sheep
>Rick and Morty is good
>stop worrying what other think, you weak, weak minded people

Did you literally get THAT triggered by a fucking cartoon?

Millenials...

I need Szechuan sauce

Wubba lubba dub dub

IM PICKLE RICK !!!!!

take your own advice
don't reply to me, hypocrite garbage

tattoos are for retards
>i was in the army
everything checks out

If you didn't like it then fuck off. Nobody here gives a flying fuck about your opinion

>Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That's a copypasta, user

you're a faggot

>brick and mortar
>funny
>intellectually stimulating

Good one user. You do realize that entire show is for pseudo intellectual redditfags who think they're smart, right? It's literally The Big Bang Theory but animated.

Shit tier show

90% of Sup Forums are reddit users now...theres even an r/Sup Forums

accept it...Sup Forums has been dead a long time.

Rick and Morty is good.

If you didn't like it, perhaps the jokes about Jerry hit to close to home...

*wind whispers* loooooooooserrrrr

You get 0 play with women and you probably get/got bullied and shoved in a locker or had your pants pulled down to expose your baby dick to the classz gtfo and stfu roodypoo

OP is Jerry

Kek

Its copy pasta.

Topest kek.

>the joke
>your head

he doesn't say it in the first episode
get your shit together

top kek,

OP, you sure let small things have a blast with your mental state.

cause ppl on reddit dont just post on Sup Forums

i swear u both u faggots are the same

This is awesome

It’s a joke, user. While it was a shitty one that made him look like a complete faggot, it was a joke

You sound like you're from reddit... but you're claiming that you're not? Stop sending us mixed messages here