Third worlders that hate your countries, what's the only thing you like and feel pride from your countries?

Third worlders that hate your countries, what's the only thing you like and feel pride from your countries?

I love vietcong food and we btfo Americans in war.

Fugg I wish canh bĂșn in real life also looks like this.

anime

Definitely Brazilian males. Also, imperial Brazil/Paraguayan war.

I still hate Brazil a lot desu.

an american is triggered just four posts, color me surprised.

Ukrainian women.

>and we btfo Americans in war
I'm pretty the Russians actually beat us since it was a proxy war between the US and Soviet Union/China and you were merely the dumb cannon fodder.

>as if North Vietnam made all those T-72s and SAMs themselves

>we btfo Americans in war.
Say thanks for SAMs

why did you delete and reposted a less emotional version?

stop being a child you emotional child.

They were lucky Kennedy got his head blasted off because he was willing to engage in total war in Vietnam instead of the limited defensive war of LBJ. He genuinely believed China was behind it all and we had to stop them at all costs.

because he's having burger withdrawals

>T-72s

only kpop

T-54, whatever.

Bulgarian folk dance and qts.

Americans, please stop crying.

of this dish in pic related

>thanks spen

Are you Chinese now?

thats spanish not pinoy

Nothing. Our history stopped 800 years ago and nothing of importance happened since until we became the only people in the world trying to kill themselves.

Country would like a Siamese province like Kampuchea Krom if the French didn't save us from ourselves, with princes who kept bartering the country for thrones and muh 15 wives.

At least we didn't become the US' then the world's comfort country like those Thai losers.

>The United States during the 1960s found itself increasingly embroiled in CIA intrigue and machinations in the Third World. Part of this was due to the widespread misconception that decolonization=communism, a notion that the Soviet Union also fell victim to. Bewildered black, brown, and yellow peasants, living in thatched huts in obscure corners of the globe few people had ever heard of, suddenly found themselves deluged by Soviet propaganda pamphlets and books containing the writings of Marx and Lenin with the reassurance that they were the sacred truth and contained the answers to all of their problems. For every time this happened, the US responded in kind with a flood of CIA operatives and propaganda pamphlets detailing how Marx and Lenin's writings were bad and evil and would lead to your thatched hut and goats being confiscated from you by communist murderers.

T. I'm a loser and incompetent so I will blame USA for everything.

no

this is our version, but I see your point

Post the recipe

Joke's on you. I love my country.

>and we btfo Americans in war.
With the Russians mostly carrying you, you worthless scum

original

remember kids. the moment you press post it's on the internet forever and ever.

food and women, also that everyone is mixed so there isn't racism or politically correct shit so you can call nigger, fag and fat whoever you want without problems

>Nothing. Our history stopped 800 years ago and nothing of importance happened since until we became the only people in the world trying to kill themselves.
Why? :(

Nothing 2bh. This county is a complete shithole without any good sides.

What does the sign says?

There is nothing good about our country, ugly men and women, shit food, etc.

Guatemala?, I thought Guatemalan food was supposed to be good

From society

Free society*
Fucking autocorrection.

We are just a little Mexico. I really don't like native influenced food, it's too heavy. Mexico and Guatemala are so shit that we can't even brag about men and women, maybe only nature.

well let's see

>culture promotes suggestive but not quite whorish behavior and clothing for women, who are quite hot as it is
>top notch BBQ
>overall good weather
>great history to overdose on when current times are bad

I think that's about it

I love Vietnamese women!

>great history to overdose on when current times are bad
>Turklet
hmmmm

You mean that war with Chinese help and after that there's another war that you guys had been literally fucked by Chinese?

>greek/yugo diaspora

eww

Are you really Tanzanian?

do you know Halotel? What's your opinion about them?

Noop, just travel around the world

Not as good as Vodacom or Smile I guess.

Thisss

Well, I don't actually love it but if it wasn't for extreme corruption then I'd say this country could be a god tier place in this little world.

Are you really this delusional?

Our food. That's the only thing I'd miss if I lived elsewhere.

>vietcong food
I hope you didn't eat any dogs

Depends, if you go to America, it's not that different.