Need advice, and what better place than Sup Forums... To the point! My best friends gf sucked my dick...

Need advice, and what better place than Sup Forums... To the point! My best friends gf sucked my dick. I never liked her, she's always being cunty in most situations. Her answer to most questions would be: "who cares? fuck you" ect ect. Anyhow, my bud left us alone at one point to get cigs. First thing out her mouth was "you look extra gay today" (?!?) and my response was "suck my dick!". said and done, she proceeded to unbuckle my belt and pants (not stopping her, to call her obvious bluff), only it wasn't... She pulled my dick out, and sucked it. Didn't finish becuase friend came back, but I went home shortly after due to the awkward tension in the room. Should I tell him about this? Consequences of doing so? I reckon he'd tell us both to fuck far off... We've been friends since childhood, and I wouldn't want to ruin that because of this, but I feel it's gonna come to surface eventually either way.

TL;DR: My best friends gf sucked my dick cause I "said so". Should I tell him?
>pic unrelated

Put it in the past and keep your mouth shut. Its not worth the bs.
Source: been through a LOT of drama in my life & I'm old af

What you need to do is next time your with them both order her to suck your dick again and make him watch its the only way to save the friendship

Thinking the same. Only concern I have is that if they ever have a nasty fight/breakup/whatever she'll blast out "I sucked you best friends dick btw". Deny deny deny? Would feel so fucking scummy... AND it is, but things are what they are.

No, he needs to suck his friend's dick in order to restore balance

Yes this is probably the only solution

I knew I'd get some solid advice here. Thanks guys!

Set her up, film her being cunty and blowing you.
Buddy sees film, sees slut for gf, sees you didn’t instigate it, you got bj.
Everyone is a winner

He needs to order his buddy to suck his dick and make her watch to teach her a lesson

If she would do it again, his obvious first question would be why I would tape it to start with, unless it happened before... Either way it's his gf blowing me. It's no coming off as the "good friend" in either way. Fucked any way you spin it. I'll just stay silent, and see what unfolds. Thanks tho, appreciate it.

Might go with this as well! Sounds pretty solid.
>Love you assholes. Always making my laugh.

I've now watched this gif about twenty times and have no idea what made him fall over.

he caught his girlfriend sucking his best friends dick and passed out

I think the tip of the cue hits his chin. He's knees buckle from the first swing.

I've went through the same thing; I told him and he broke up with her and was mad at me for a few months. We're good now, but was never the same. For instance when he started dating his current wife, he subtly didn't let me meet her for like a year.

Really no one can answer this question for you, you'll have to gauge his response as you're the only one in this thread that knows him, and judge your action by that.

Personally though, I'd tell him.

also I slept with her, didn't just get a BJ or something.

next time you're fighting tell her to go finger her ass

free wank bank material

shit bait

You didn’t stop her so you obviously wanted her to suck your dick, so you are a piece of shit.

Heres how you bring it up.
"Look, mate, there's something I've gotta tell ya.
Ok, so, how many times have I said 'suck my dick' in bant?
Right, now how many times have you actually sucked my dick?
Right, because it's obviously bant, yeah?
Well, your girlfriend is either retarded or just doesn't give a fuck about you, because she actually fucking did it."

This, and point out you stopped her before cumming. Out of respect. Totally not timing. Then live with the guilt it was a lie and you are a giant twat and bad friend.

Not bad. Not bad at all!
>you are a giant twat and bad friend.
True too.

listen, she's going to tell him she sucked your dick, it's happening

why not get a decent blowjob out of it first?

did he died?