Did he did it to her?

Did he did it to her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FhjM3MZOeEw
youtube.com/watch?v=IstuL5NuD0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

creepiest sex offender since i got broadband

As the inimitable Teflon Bill might say, "that all depends on what your definition of 'it' is." Remember that her daddy is a closet homosexualist. If she has any of his DNA, it would have come to her mother from an Dixie cup. MAGA!

Say it with me libtards :^)

7 Y E A R S

Yes he do it did her it do.

truly not likely

hahaha, you wish your retard-jesus drank water like that.

youtube.com/watch?v=FhjM3MZOeEw

0/10 troll, btw. It's not the "libtards" who think your orangutan is a giant joke. It's literally everyone but you. The entire planet earth, all of humanity, every rational being on this mote of dust suspended in a sun beam looks at him and just thinks "god what a clown."

Ummm.... Who is Joe Biden?

>he will never be in the primaries!!
>drumpf will never win the election!!
>t-the electors won't vote for him!!
>h-he w-will be i-impeached soon!! any day now!!
>he w-wont ever win the 2020 election!!
Oh boy, the fact that you're continuously being proven long is hilarious, you're shooting your own credibility in the face.

Hillary will win in 2020.

>clown

You're right.

W-WE CAN'T LET D-DRUMF GET AWAY WITH THIS!!! IMPEEAACCCHHHH!!!

Kek, you libtards are delusional. Literally nobody cares about that, the media is in strong desperation for ratings because of how much they're failing.

No one is going to vote for her. Even black women who dislike Trump, know that Hillary is corrupt and full of shit. Hillary has a record of corruption and nobody wants her.

I wish I could rate trolling lower than 0/10 for this comment. I'm literally only replying to it because I'm drunk.

you're morons for different reasons. did he do it? if he found out she wasnt his daughter and didnt want the world to know that he got cucked, then yeah probably.

>Did he did it to her?

Created a perfect woman.

IVANKA 2024

Yepp, accuse me of trolling and ignore all of my points. You're so assblasted, dumb shill cuck faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=IstuL5NuD0M

>real question is
>would u?

Again, because I'm drunk, 0/10. Kiddo, trolling is not your strong suit. If I had to guess, you don't even actually care about any of this. You're just bored. Am I right? I'm right.

#whataboutism

Why would a “real” American vote for a communist? You do know trump is a commie, right?

7 years ... in prison.

You fucking idiots supporting Trump or Hillary and thinking they're different, are just fucking retards.
They're both just zionist puppets wanting to put America on their knees to Israel.

Again, ignore all of my points that I've listed and call me a "le troll xDD" so you can make yourself feel better. You're so fucking retarded, just kys libtard. Hillary will never be president and I will savour the 7 years of salty liberal tears.

You lost.

Putin is running USA now.

To her credit Hillary did manage do help the public in some ways, of course they paid out their ass but she is a social worker not a charity sponsor.

R-russia hacked the election!! Drumpf w-wil b-be impeached soon!!!

can someone post the video where he makes fun of the guy who is dehydrated and laughs about him

Yep, lol, totally lost. You gotta really struggle to bore a drunk person in a fake argument you attempted to provoke, but you're somehow pulling it off ^_^

Are you going to challenge my points or not? Seems like you just want to reuse the same redundant argument over and over again. Libtard loser. :^

I am more interested in what the sign behind her says

I vant to suck you blood

Why would he? He has access to quality pussy that regular men can only dream about. Only scumbags are into kiddo / incest shit, a Jewish meme pushed onto the damaged.