youtu.be/bGKky5sRXlM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's 2016 user.

>there is no debate, it's been decided
>educate yourself
>ummm.... okay
>sorry sweetie
>spamming smug emojis
>ummmm... no, except, that's fucking terrible and you should feel bad???!?
>misusing literally
>I can't believe what I'm hearing

>The depression was the result of capitalism run amok
>mfw someone actually said this to me

>USA literally has the loosest abortion laws of any western country
>omg USA fucking loosen ur abortion laws liek the rest of the western world!

what the fuck. even the most leftist europoor countries have far stricter abortion access than even the strictest of US states. ignorant goat fucker

Is it true for all of your states?

In Cuck Canada you can get an abortion when the baby is half way out of your womb.

Abortion is not illegal in the US but it is regulated to different degrees in different states.

>Can we stop telling women what to do with their bodies
Except you can't be a sexy model in any context whatsoever. That's misogynistic and feeds the male gaze. Put some clothes on. Unless you're a disgusting fat blob. Then it's OK. But not if you're pretty. I hate pretty people.

thanks to this people stopped giving shit. We dont care anymore. I read about whites people dropping by 15-20 points compared to classical era. We had acutaly much higher IQ then chink chongs only based on way of our life etc. now we just sit and consume. we are pretty much dead race.

>Stuff leftists say:

>Wow, just wow
>Holy shit that's so not okay
>That's racist
>I mean, it's two-thousand and sixteen already. Are we still on this?
>Yeah but reverse [__]ism doesn't exist uwu
>Drumpf xD
>Flyover state
>Bet u got that from Fox News huh
>blocked

also
>Black and white WW2 profile picture
You're almost as autistic as those guys who make their profile pic some greek philosopher with some LARP-ass username like "AGUSTUS_SINCLAIRUM" and speak in redpills.

Some topics here are done to death. I'm pretty sure gay marriage doesn't need to be addressed any more and abortion is biggest wedge issue ever.

Can women stop killing a mans child without consent from him

>Telling women what to do with their bodies

Isn't it the body of the fetus that we're talking about?

Also, isn't the right to life one of the guaranteed rights that the American government must uphold, constitutionally?

this 2bh

The problem is that no one can point out when the fetus is really living and what's the definition of "living" or there would be no debate about this shit.

>dubs

noice

>no one can point out when the fetus is really living

wasn't it according to scientific consensus, that life begins as soon as the egg is fertilized?

>Black and white WW2 profile picture
you're drawing way too many conclusions out of a single random photo

Checked.

I doubt that there's a consensus or everyone would know when abortion is fine or not. I didn't really research much on this topic though.

In addition, whether we have the right to, or ever should force someone to be pregnant against their will.

I don't consider killing absolutely amoral, and think that the degree of morality is directly linked to the degree of suffering experienced and caused to others.
Killing a chicken is bad, but morally justifiable. It has feelings and thoughts, but they are limited, and its suffering is hopefully brief.

Unwanted children can live a lifetime of intelligent, aware suffering.

When this is avoidable, at the cost of something that doesn't even have a name?
Yeah, to me, causing a lifetime of suffering is far more ethically questionable than snuffing out a few cells without a willing parent or a name, even if you try to call that 'murder'.

>we both got dubs

kek is watching, good night argibro

>The transsexual suicide rate is very high, perhaps psychiatric treatment would be more suitable, since it's a psychiatric problem.
UHM okay I can't even. First of all, the suicide rate is high because transpeople get discriminated against. Second, psychiatric treatment is useless because because transpeople are born with the brain of their preferred sex. And THIRDLY saying it's a "problem" is fucking ableist.
>Blacks commit over 60% of crime while accounting for only 13% of the population.
UHM this is so wrong. Saying "blacks" is like Jim Crow shit, they're people of color. And they only steal and murder so much because they're ANGRY at this SYSTEMATIC WHITE SUPREMACIST SYSTEM.
>I don't really mind gay marriage, but private businesses should have the right to refuse service to gay people.
OMG DID YOU JUST. Like wow. It's illegal to discriminate against sexual orientation so private businesses can't do anything. And also you can't be okay with gay marriage and want them to be treated like second class citizens at the same time. Like. Holy fuck.

Yep. The debate as to PERSONHOOD is a little different. I don't think the law should protect non-people, especially the non-people living in my balls.

I know you're just pretending to be retarded, but...

>"science guy"
>social commentary

tfw Mr Wizard is gone forever, and the 90s kids got Bill the Political Science Faggot and will never learn Mr Wizards anti-bullshit techniques.

youtube.com/watch?v=XHVkYmnWV9M

I'm sure Bill tells many woman what to do with their bodies...

I mean he has to pay them right ? After that they need some direction..

"suffering" is a retarded utilitarian principle that can't be adequately measured. Not that utilitarianism is a good moral system anyway.

>Like really? Why do you care if we kill our children? Just UGH!

[CURRENT YEAR][CURRENT YEAR][CURRENT YEAR][CURRENT YEAR]
youtu.be/bGKky5sRXlM
Also, Check'd

Holy shit captcha is self aware

I am officially having all of the nostalgia's now.

>really, really
>wow, just wow
>problematic
>current year

>meme science guy
Who takes this guy serious?

Two wrongs don't make a right you collectivist fuck

>ITT:stuff leftist say

I'm not baiting. I'm saying shit leftists say. Are you guys retarded?

Right on point, holy shit. All the debates with lefties