Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

I do, but I really want a wheelgun

People are faggots now. Just picked up a Daewoo made by Kimber. Not too shabby. Pic courtesy of Arms List.

I like my Taurus ok but I really want a Ruger Vaquero

i live in the UK but i wish i could get some

An island is easy to close off and control the supply flow to and from, sadly

I want a S&W 19. but handguns are just so hard to get in this country

am not Americunt

I'm a broke as fuck college student

Because I don't live in the third world so I'm literally never afraid for my safety.

I live in a civilized country?

poor uni student with no income at the moment lol

I own firearms because they're fun to shoot. Nothing like getting together with your buddies and spending an afternoon target shooting. Besides... Look at this magnificent bastard. 1897 Winchester trench broom. A man's street-howitzer.

Guns are for faggots. Fight like a man pussy!

I got charged with a misdemeanor domestic assualt can i still buy a gun?

The trench gun is such a glorious gun. One of the first combat shotguns. And what do they do with it? They make a bayonet the size of the barrel to stick on it.

Because I gotta fuckin controversial "firearm" that can shoot "shotgun shells" hehe

Pretty sure its felonies only. Also depends on what state you're in, you wife beating fuck.

no

fight with dog heads you say? challenge accepted

Nope, that's a lifetime ban kiddo.

misdemeanor domestic still disqualifies you

Domestic assault is the only misdemeanor with a lifetime ban per federal law. Applies in all states.

Ha! Here here, buhrother. The square-heads actually had the balls to lodge a formal complaint at the Hague convention because they thought it was "cruel, and unusual" to use a shotgun in combat. Don't mind the use of poison gas though.

We buy guns to protect our women from women beaters. Come on out to Utah and see how we deal with wóman beaters.

My penis is big enough user

We get to wear dog heads as boxing gloves? Only way I'll fight

>Occupy Posters
Hahaha did Occupy Democrats make this, they're such a joke.

Didn't know that, suck to be him. Only thought it was if the misdemeanor has a potential jail time of over one or two years.

that would work i was thinking just trying to beat people with it but head gloves sounds better

>needing a gun
>not bursting out of your room in see-through lace panties when robbers break in
>not raping them raw-dog until they cry before you cum in their ears and nose
>not mentally damaging robbers such to the point that they develop conditions and the event is considered legal trauma
>robbing yourself of the joy by shooting robbers

congratulations fool...

Hahahah what you going to do hillbilly

Not legally. That's why you shouldn't act like some violent hootrat wifebeater.

They're always bitching about war, like there needs to be rules to send people to go kill each other. After that it was "cruel" to have bayonets/knives with three blades.

but i does

being charged and being convicted are completely different things, pretty sure any domestic violence conviction, all felonies, and any convicions with illegal firearms, bans you from owning guns.

See, if the dog had a gun, this wouldn't have happened.

I have 5...
2xSmith
2XWalter
1xSig

I'd be afraid of shooting myself with it, honestly. So no guns in the house is my big rule

I do. But I buried it in a PVC pipe filled with oil and cotton, to keep moisture out. Not saying where I buried it.

It must really suck having such a massive vagina

dont point it at yourself and dont pull the trigger while pointing it at yourself?

No, I'm not talking about accidental shit. I sometimes get pretty down and when I get down, I drink.

I'd be scared that I'd start wondering how easy it would be to just *pop* and it would all be over. Its the call of the void.

Because I live in Australia :(

Would love a nice revolver but its really not worth the fucking hassle to get one

Dunno

I live in germany so unfortunately you only get guns when you join an islamist terror organization

yeah then you should not own a gun.

Not a bad choice user. I have a .38 special revolver and one night, back when I was depressed, I had way too much to drink. The next morning I woke up and saw the drawer I keep the gun in hanging open without the gun in it. Obviously I freaked out, but finally found it in another room. The scary part was it was loaded and cocked. I had to drive out to the boonies and disarm it to not take any chances of it firing.

Because my penis is adequate-sized.

Hey you asked, OP.

Of course I own a gun. I'm a Swede.

Taurus is shit

Yep. Like I said, no gun for me. Scary story about the blackout and finding the gun loaded!

Most gun deaths are suicides, I can definitely believe it.

'cause I'm not a fagget.
EZ

I'm scared that if I buy a gun I'll kill myself. I want to die but I don't at the same time. The best thing to do right now is to just keep myself away from anything harmful.

Yes, very scary. Do not buy one if you have those thoughts. I still have it but have improved my life and mental state a lot since then.

Invest in a mini crossbow.

why are you worried about lutefisk pirates m8

I live in UE btw have a good pellet rifle. No firearms

Mexican

my fists do a better job

no taco cannon?

very nice very nice

Wolves, hogs, Islamists. You name it.

SAM7R

NPAP

I always end up eating my ammunition

Want

Got this but it doesn't work. It's a piece of shit.

the slide is on backwards, that should fix it.

turn the safety off

sorry forgot to @ u

I have that same .22 with a can on it. use it for rabbits on the farm

hk meme on a beretta. please try again.

no niggers better break into my house cause I really dont wanna fire them inside.

Safety, always off. My father gave me this gun. Said he was proud of me. Once. Fuckin prick.

I'd patch holes in the walls and clean up blood for days to light someone up with one of these bad boys.

coolest gun ive ever seen

Cos I’m rissian scum))

Fuck off. I’ve got work to do.

Are the rounds loaded in the magazine backwards?! Am I looking at this correctly?

i live in the yoo kay. forever wishing i could get a firearm

Looks like it.

yes they are backwards

no you are not. The rounds are loaded correctly the media has lied to you on how to load a gun

ok?

They are! No fuckin firing pin on that end Sup Forumsro, you should stick to carrying a walking stick for protection.

Ruger doesn't get enough credit. Great looking pistol

Absolutely gorgeous...Want one of these so badly. Is this an IAC or Norinco?

FUCKING STUPID user!!!!!!!!!! YOU NEED BATTERIES TO RUN THAT SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! a pair or AAA will work.

Lmao fuckin fake news! Media is full of dirty tricks, don't get caught in the mix. Tupac is alive.

tpb reference. My b.

But that is where you're wrong

extremely reliable ive put over 1000 rounds through and havent had one jam or malfunction

how much did it cost you ?

Im not Amurican, its illegal here

Can't afford one. The permits, the safe. A lot of hasle.

Because I shoved my mother in an argument as a 17 year old in Texas (2007) which got me a family violence misdemeanor and i am hereby not allowed to even hold a gun.

Honestly it was probably for the best. Would've ended up hurting myself or someone else because of how irresponsible and unstable I am.

Got me