How can you preserve cum best? Freezing it, best option? Wanna try and save up in jar for a year to give my mother...

How can you preserve cum best? Freezing it, best option? Wanna try and save up in jar for a year to give my mother. Made a few cummies but they all turn yellowish and not cum-like after a few days... It must retain the original color and consistency.

Definitely freezing. But ... I'd like to hear more about your plans.

Flash freeze with liquid nitrogen.
Expensive but effective.

I'll give it a go. Would suck tho if I save up for a year, it thaws, and turns out like the same pee like substance... Might freeze a few nuts and defrost just to see. Not much to it... I just don't like my mother. She's a massive slut, so I thought it would be fitting.

Where you going with this, OP..?

I freeze mine sometimes, but not very long term, it usually turns out well.

> I don't like my mom
> So I want to give her my cum

Yeah. This story is definitely more complex than that.

>cum

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

GET THE FAGGOT SPAM OFF OF/b/ ALREADY

You're not wrong, but it's a long story.
>no I havn't fucked my mom, nor do I want to

Tell us ...

Man thats some deep rooted issue shit OP

Greentext stories of mom abuse plox

>Overwhelming demand

Did mommy hurt you?

Fuck it. Come to think about it, it's not really that complex. Perhaps (probably) from a psychological point of view? but anyhow. My mother and father seperated when I was around 8. She fought tooth and nail to keep him from even seeing us (got an older sister), and succeeded in doing so by various lies. Not weeks after he moved out she started "dating". Random dudes, more like one night stands, one after another. Having her bedroom wall-to-wall with mine, I heard a lot I didn't want to hear. A phrase that got repeated constantly, and that got ingrained in my head, was: "I want your cum! I want your cum!" Same line, different guys, every time. This, and the fact that she didn't care less about me and my sis until we moved out haunts me. "Eat whatever is in the fridge, I'm going out" (nothing in fridge). "Left some money on the counter ($5) be back in a few days" ect ect ect. Thing is, she's delusional. She thinks we all have a "good relationship". I can, and have tell her that I hate her, stop calling, and she'll laugh it off, are you coming over for x's (sis) birthday? or whatever holiday. Never gone, but I figured I'll show up once. With a gift.

Your mom was a prostitute and you're jealous you didn't get to use her.

after watching mindhunter on netflix, i can safely say that this is some serial killer shit

Use her? I don't wanna fuck her. I'd rather fuck you even, and you could be disgusting for all I know.

But you want to tug yourself off hundreds of times plotting your revenge and giving her your cum because you couldn't give it to her all those years when you heard her begging for it.
Wishing you could finally be one of those men she cared about more than you.

>not sexual at all

You know, reading that makes a lot of logical sense, but I can't relate to it. I have nothing but comtempt and a sadistical mindset towards her.

Thinking the same thing.

Sometimes the truth is hard to accept.

Either way, don't kill anyone, okay?

Anyhow, I'll start freezing nuts. Let ya know how it went 2018/11/03, if anyone remembers this.

No worries. Have no hatred towards women, or anyone in general. Might've been different without my sister? Who knows.

dude youre fucked in thr head. if this is bait its gr8 b8 i rate 8 8/8

Chris Chan?

Merry Jizzmas Everyone!

OP, do you want to be the new Jizzus?

i'd have to ask why?

lol this thread is how Jizzus started to be Juzzus

Toast

So I can eat it

Whats your name OP? I'll save this thread and wanna recognize it next year when you kill your mom.

haha, ah well

i guess it's nice to have a hobby

Thanks man, keep it in ice cube trays and suck on them while I do CBT.

Cum popsicles? You should open a stand.

I wouldn't mind sharing.

Paul Denino.

dude cum on her dildos and shit, stuff u know goes in her pussy. save up a bunch of cum and replace like 2/3 of her shampoo with it.
get a spy camera and film her fucking herself with her cum dildo and bathing in your cum after
post here for profit
seconded

or better yet fucking drug her ass after the next time she brings a guy home and cum right in her pussy