Help!
Rubber Soul
Let It Be... Naked
Sgt. Peppers
A Hard Day's Night
With The Beatles
Beatles For Sale
Please Please Me
Yellow Submarine (does this even count?)

...oh and pic related is obviously better than all of them

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4T4biiXqvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You're just wrong. I'm sorry.

pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease

Let it be above Sgt. Pep? And what's with mmt being mu's favorite?

Sgt. Peppers is better than Let It Be. But Naked is better than Sgt. Peppers.

Idk about all his beatles stuff, but RAM was the best solo album from any beatle

People that rate high-tier early beatles like hard days night and please please me that low fucking disgust me

Monkberry moon delight is an absolute monster

OP here, if it's any consolation, I still love all of their early albums

Stealth /paul/ thread I see.
Ok let's rank his disco (until Macca II or we'll be here all day)

TIER 1
Wings Over America
Band on the Run
Ram

TIER 2
London Town
Back to the Egg
Macca II

TIER 3
Venus and Mars
Macca I

WORST TIER
Wild Life
Speed of Sound
Red Rose Speedway

I love em all though but some have to be better than others

Ram > Band on the Run > Wings Over America > McCartney > Back to the Egg > Wild Life > McCartney II > Flaming Pie > London Town > Venus & Mars > Wings at the Speed of Sound > Tug of War > Red Rose Speedway > Electric Arguments > Off The Ground > Pipes of Peace > Chaos & Creation in the Backyard >>> the rest

I love Venus and Mars and wanna put it higher but he has so many good albums infront of it

WELL I WAS TALKING LAST NIGHT..
MAGNETO AND TITANIUM MAAAN

I love the songs off of Venus and Mars, but they all sound way better on Wings Over America. Love In Song is underrated as fuck though.

I agree. Wings Over America is easily his best album imo because Paul is at his heart not an avant-gardist, or a granny musician, or a balladeer: Paul is a rocker. Rockshow baby!!!

>Paul is at his heart not an avant-gardist
but he made Carnival of Light

He did all the things I said, but fundamentally he's a rockstar and that's the whole reason he put Wings together, so he could keep performing. For me, the essential Macca song isn't Yesterday, it's Helter Skelter

They had Junior's Farm on the setlist earlier in the tour. Wish they would have kept in on for the American leg.
youtube.com/watch?v=M4T4biiXqvs

Junior's Farm is at 1:38:00

Ram [Apple, 1971]

"Uncle Albert/Admiral Halsey" is a major annoyance. I tolerated Paul's crochets with the Beatles because his mates balanced them out. I enjoyed them on "McCartney" because their scale was so modest. I actively enjoy them on "Moonberry Monk Delight" because it rocks! But the rest of the songs are so lightweight that they practically float away even as Paulie layers them down with caprices. For God's sake, if you're going to be eccentric at least don't be pretentious about it. B-

Thanks brother

For me it's more akin to Birthday, really. It's a hard rocking song that just is hard rocking without trying to be messy like Helter Skelter is.

Good pick. That sums him up nicely actually.

It's a very poppy song, but also very hard rocking, kinda cheesy but at the same time not.

One of my favorite songs. I usually only listen to it once a year on, naturally, my Birthday. Always makes me smile.

tfw i always thought this was an REM album

Please please me that low is like the worst beatles opinion I've seen