What's it like to be a drug dealer?

What's it like to be a drug dealer?

Exactly like Tony Montana and pablo Escobar every single day, but with more hot sex

Like any other "job". Exept you customers are a bunch of raving lunatics with no selfcontrol.

Illegal

Stressful. Especially if you operate from home.

At one point I had 30-40 visitors daily.
>I'm retired now

i was one, you got plenty of money, but psychological stress at max

paranoid

what'd you sell?

It's pretty annoying.

It was better before cellphones, now people will fucking grind you asking when you're coming over and over.

Fucking retards, nobody ever considers "hmmm maybe its better if I DON'T pinpoint the exact comings and goings of somebody I am going to break laws with".

Also retards trying to move on you is really irritating.

Especially now that I have white hair coming in, like what the fuck, do you think you're the first to try this? when you see somebody who is old in this business, you should probably leave them the fuck alone when choosing a victim to rob.

It's exhausting. At times you wonder why you're even bothering with all the shit, but the money keeps you in. In hindsight, I loathed the life, but I still feel nostalgic. Like how you hated high school but kinda missed it after graduation.

Stressful

Know that feeling. Ever had the hilarious visit @ 4 in the morning with some screaming added to make sure everyone in the neighborhood wakes up? Then the oblivious look on there face when you tell them to eat a dick and never come back.

i don't like it, but it's easy tbh.

Weed. A £ every 3 days at one point.

Sure have. I've seen it all.

my dealer was awesome, she'd invite me to parties she was at so I could grab off her if I wanted

who is this? billy joel?

yes it is the Joel

Terrifying. Law Enforcement are the least of your worries. It's your own customers you have to be afraid of. You're surrounded by fake friends who will out you the second they start going down. You'll also have leeches coming in by the dozens to latch onto you and they could give two shits if you were dead or not.

It's not a good life user.

Then, there's when your customers run out of money. That's when they start trying to sell their appliances to you, in rare cases their own children, they try to rob you, they'll offer you sex, steal other people's shit for you, etc.

You gotta sleep with one eye open all the time because junkies won't hesitate to try and break into your house if they know where you live and they're out of money.

Source: I never ran my own operation but when I needed a place to stay in 11-13, I was taken in rent free. I had to help him run the business basically. The money was good and pussy came easy but I would never go back to it.

Funerals and constantly looking over your shoulder for unmarked vehicles following you are just part of your life.

Money literally grows on trees.

ITT: NEETs who have watched too many documentaries and are pretending to be drug dealers on Sup Forums. Top fucking kek, when this thread 404s you'll all go back to fap threads where you pretend to know women online.

unless youre a pharmacist.

no, money is made from cotton.

Imagine all the rush of breaking the law plus the rush of cold hard cash being put into your hands. More than you've ever seen in your life.
All while knowing: there's no way in hell anyone will catch me.
That's how I would assume it feels like.
For god tier drug dealers that is.

Sounds like you're projecting user. Just because that is how your life is, doent mean it's how everyone elses is

I think a weed dealer with a handful of clients doing it part time would be fun

How do I get into this business?

Which drug is easiest to sell?

Which drug is easiest to make?

Is Breaking Bad really possible?

Do most of you guys just get the drugs from a dealer and then resell them? Or did you make them yourself?

What if I want to make the drugs myself?

And asking
How many pot plants do I need to grow one pound in 3 days?

then you are retarded. try to envision the "rush" of knowing that your very way of life is considered a crime and that if the government catches you they will send you to a rape cage and the majority of human society will think they are morally correct to do so.

sounds good right?

like being a radio studio intern i guess..u just cash it up back to vegas if shit gets stupid its becuz bitches get shit elsewhere and change they digs so dont even keep records just trash it out get rich then re-up on yo own trade ins damn i just sold out and blamed the industry shiieeeyt

honestly not that exciting

Shitty. Imagine being a food service worker where 90% of your customers are leeching scum that want to haggle the prices they know are set in stone.

Added bonus of worrying that your "clients" are going to tell the wrong fucker where they get their drugs from. I had a revolver shoved in my face once over an eighth of weed, and there isn't a damn thing I'm going to do about it.

Lol yeah.
For some reason that did it for me.
Knowing that was what I was up against, made it feel so much more satisfying.

And no, it wasn't a way of life for me. It was more a hobby. Like driving really fast or jumping out of an airplane. I never needed to do it in order to survive.

I never hurt anyone. Or did anything remotely violent. Just a sick twisted hobby.
I'm sure everybody's got one.
>All works are fiction. Blah blah

Nice try DEA