My ex-girlfriend just called me crying asking for money, because her car got repossessed...

my ex-girlfriend just called me crying asking for money, because her car got repossessed. Her family is poor so they can't help. What should I say/do ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VXYc3c00Yt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

post noods first

Tell her to sell herself to you for cheap and you'll help pay it.

Why did you break up?

tell her that prostitution solves all problems. its worked since the dawn of human civilization.

Tell her I can help

Well atleast dont give her money

Depends why you broke up?

How much money, and why did you break up?

Give up the Story of how, and why you broke up...
(And how much of a bitch she is.. to see if she is even worth lending a hand)
Then we will Genuinely help.

give me some money, i want a new phone

don't give her any money ex means ex for a reason

save your money user

toss me 5 bucks, Richie Rich guy. I'm also bad with money.

Depends. How'd the relationship die?

Make her suck your cock for money - duh? Why are you even asking

Tell her to do one.

the old B died years ago, thats why we get these stupid questions. Should instead be a post with pictures of his Ex-gf sucking his dick after he paid her $10.

>what should I say / do
Nothing faggot, she’s an ex. Don’t give that thot a single dime. She’s out there fucking several niggers at the same time and you want to finance it?
>CUCK

just imagine her laughing to her friends about how all she had to do was cry to get money out of you. saying no will come naturally

Just curious here. How will op say no?. ( I am kinda bad at saying no)

No

Win

Block her number. People like that are parasites. Cut out anyone that is toxic in your life, like her OP. It took me years to figure that out, and it sucks doing it, but you will be MUCH happier. Doing anything else is bad for both of you.

No I can't give you money.. Ignore

Hang up and enjoy your life choices by not dating her

He won’t, if a “man” has to go online and ask people what he should do when an ex asks for money, he’s pathetic and weak. Likely she’s the last person to go anywhere near his dick, and he cries while masturbating thinking about her getting fucked by real men.

ex girlfriend since when?

I'd respond saying "Aw, that sucks." but nothing more. Give her the fake sympathy.

Fair enough but it seems kinda rude to me. That's what I am trying to say it's pretty hard for me to say these stuff on people's face

I think I can work with fake sympathy. Thanks user.

like "i'm short of money at the time, why don't you ask to ((((insert name of the guy(s) who are banging her cunt right now))))?"

Would she do it for you?

>Also NO dude. No.

Ask her over
Exchange money for sex

Tell her it's not your problem. Sucks to suck. It's not your car and you didn't get it reposessed. At the end of the day irs your hard earned money would you rather give it to your ex who WILL NOT PAY YOU BACK or go to a tItty bar or send it in drugs or Vidya games or rent. Stop crying about your what if feelings and just spend your money the way you want: if you want to give away youronly then fine its yours but I don't wanna see a rage thread says later about how your ex is cucking you and you have no money
>tl;dr: it's your money spend it how you want

this

I miss the old b

Fucking this.

Don't do it op. Let her wallow In her own bullshit

she's faking tears, m8

Why can't she just take the bus or get a job? If you want to and if you are still close then you can give her a small loan to help her get a bus pass or a cheap vehicle or whatever, but don't expect to get paid back. Sounds like she had a vehicle that was well above her means, no reason that she can't save up a few paychecks and buy a beater to drive around in for a little while. Ffs. Maybe this will teach her to be an adult.

Ruin her life obviously

I am not the op I was just asking how can I say no to someone in a similar situation.

Do you speak French?
youtu.be/VXYc3c00Yt0

No. She is your ex you beta fag.
>you say no.

Never loan money to anyone, you never get it back. Never loan to poors, they'll never pay it back. Don't do the you gotta fuck me if you want money, because of the "Me Too" rape culture, shit will come back on you because she's a chick. If you're an easy mark, then just gift her the money and act like a cuck. Don't keep ex's around for any reason. Just askin for trouble.

Don't give her anything, she made a poor financial decision on a car not you.

I stick by my st8ment

Don't do it OP. There's a reason she's your ex. Don't forget that.

Story from today:
My ex was here a few hours ago to pick up the rest of her shit (we broke up two weeks ago). She wanted me to be here when she came to help her load all of her shit into her car (it was a lot of shit).

Before she got here today, I dumped all of her shit onto the living room floor and just left. I went to the bar for a few hours and relaxed and drank some beer. Came home and all of her shit was gone. She had to do it all by herself with nobody to help.

If she's your ex OP, treat her like she's your ex.

Gib free money pls
14UcBGTMf4wLUW6xw
iRvcp1Ztnmg7bF7hV

Fair. Thanks for your help user. thanks for helping me improve :)

This guy gets it.

Aren't you the big man on campus

Post more random gif on 4ch... Pathetic.

Ex-girlfriend? Don't ever expect to get your money back. Tell her to go pound sand.

Nice inspect element.

Was just about to say the same

Do it! F these others! Maybe it will be you in her position some day.

Invite her over, make video of rape and murder then post to Sup Forums. become god!

She's an EX-gf for a reason. Think about how it ended. You will have your answer.

Give me some money instead so I can pay my bills easier.

I just emptied your wallet. Thanks bro

Jokes on you my wallet was already empty