Ask someone more intelligent than the 93% global's population anything

Ask someone more intelligent than the 93% global's population anything.

why are you on this site and not curing cancer or some shit

Are traps gay?

/thread

is the earth flat or not

Not OP but the more people die the better.

I am starting University. Someday...

where do you fit in here?

maybe you should die

Not at all. Being atracted to a feminine figure is not gay is heterosexual af no matter if there's a penis or no.

Don't cure it do the opposite and create something that will royally fuck up the world some virus to lessen the amount of humans.
Maybe mutating some plagues like Pneumonic plague.

>better than 93% global's population
is 115-130. depending on your location that is barely anything special.

Fuck off peace loving redditard.

if you're that smart, why would you spend your time in the asshole of the internet?

you're not even the smartest one in this thread. you have about the same IQ as my little sister and she isn't that smart.

If we are not that smart, then the rest of the population is retarded or what? The average iq on this thread must be 100 aprox so you mean people here is retarded or what since "122 is not the big thing")

Not done any tests or shit but can feel it in my bones that I have 90% lower IQ than the global's population.
But Fuck off with your shitty attitude thinking that you are the shit when you have few points higher IQ than most of the first world countries.
Maybe if you move to some nigger country that is ran by niggers you would be somewhat relevant because of their average being from 59 to 70...

what the actual fuck are you asking me?

so +23 iq than the rest of my country is just "a few points higher than average iq of my country"?

If you don't get a siple question, your iq is surely below average kiddo

you absolute retard, all I said was OP isn't even the smartest one in this thread. Literally nothing else was said or otherwise implied

>siple

English obviously isn't your first language so I'll let it slide, but your question was literally so absolutely retarded it wasn't worth asking. I never said anything except OP is not special in any way whatsoever

>"122 is not the big thing"
>it was a siple question kiddo

lmfao

whats your net worth? if still

Answering the questions of the 0.01% of the population that gives a shit

FTFY