This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. How do you react?

This guy slaps your girlfriend's ass. How do you react?
>He's 7'2'', 337lbs (2.18m, 153kg)

Bet he's fucked all of those girls at least twice. Maybe even all of them at the same time.

i slap his ass i am 2.2m and 173kg.
i don't really like my body since it so so freaking hard to move around but boy am i tall and i have started working out aswell so i am chubby and strong but i look stronger than i am since i am chubby

Hit him in the head with the slap jack in my back pocket.

Fucking manlet

Ask to suck his dick

holy shit i love guys this tall every punch to the head is an uppercut with knockout force

I will slowly walk away, accepting i am the beta male.

Mother fucking better be bulletproof, cause that’s what’s coming next.

go home and cry in my sleep cos i am a man let and have no gf

the girl he slapped is just some random tot he is going to fuck that night

Pick up my girlfriends and slap his ass with her

95% of Sup Forums would sit back and jack off to this dude fucking their gf or wife..

trips don't lie

Politely ask him to not do it again.

so much truth.

While my friend films, I confront him about how respectful that act was to my girlfriend. I assert that although I believe I would lose, I would defend my girlfriend to the death as I'm assured that she would do the same to me. I would suggest that if he continues, I will be left with no other choice but to retaliate alongside my partner to cease this act of sexual harrassment.

If he continued, my partner and I would form a human trebuchet and in a cyclical act, I would shit into her hand, hers into mine and launch a barricade of fecese at the muscle-mary.

Truuuuuuu

Kick his nuts or hit his solar plexus.

Shoot him.

>thousands of hours of weightlifting and immense physical and mental effort rendered immediately worthless and meaningless by ONE .365 caliber bullet through the brain
>mfw

Eat shit, Chad.

Kick him square in the nuts

Good answer.

>Implying you would miss the chance to fight him

I mean, pain aside, when else are you going to get the chance to fight a 7'2 dude, maybe you get lucky and win.
Worst case you get your ass kicked but your gilfriend loves you more for being a brave motherfucker and nurses you to health.

It's not even that hard, you fight it regardless, why is this place full of cucks.

I would get his attention up high and then deliver a kick about 4 inches below one of his knees. This will likely bring him to his knees and then I'll have about a 5 second window to try to connect with a knockout punch.

Head-butt to the crotch.

the taser doesn't care.

>brings a gun to a fist fight.

Make sure your extra ammo doesn't get sucked in your pussy.

>he doesn't realize it doesn't matter because the dude is fuckin dead, bottom line.

/thread

This. Sometimes you have to take an L. Best take an L on your own terms. Maybe if your smart you try to take some week spots. Surb stomp the knees. Shit, a liver shot if connected hurts everybody no matter what size they are. And eyes. Eyes are squishy.

I'LL BEAT HIM WITH SCIENCE

Call my nigga Sid for help.

Come at me bro

Doesn't matter what happens, you have you stand up for your woman. Unless she's just a girl you're letting tag along.

Glad I'm part of that 5%.

I would confront him about it and walk away. Later when he's walking to his vehicle, is hit him with my truck. Not enough to kill but definitely fuck him up.

Apply pressure to his wound and call 911 after my girlfriend shoots him.

Point my gun right between his eyes. I don't give a shit how big a motherfucker might be because nobody is bullet-proof.

Turn 360 degrees and walk out

I'm 8'17" and would kick his ass.

Jump and headbutt him in the teeth

Fuck you, i'm 9'11" i'll kick your ass

Fuck you I'm 4'4" and my head stops at your ass

fuck you both im 6"1 and ill stomp both your ass's at the same time.

Laugh it off.

fuck all three of you all i'm 19'85" and would kill you with my toe

Lost

do nothing, then cry to opera a few years later, ruin his career, send him to jail.

#meToo

Only weak virgins who don't know anything about fighting would think that a man that size is automatically a badass.

you should be getting ready for bed boy.

You should be jerking it to Oli sweet tits.

Honestly, I'd still tell him to back off.

You see, when there is a girl involved, my masculinity will take a bigger hit if I don't do anything about. Even if I DO lose a fight between him and myself, my girlfriend will be very happy that there is someone willing to stand up for her.

Understand?

Because no matter the odds, if you love your girlfriend, you'll do something about it. DUH

There was a documentary about this actually! Something about human alpha male behavior, you'll see that many men would step up to the challenge if there is a woman involved.

Her fatass might consume his whole arm

Take witness accounts and get him arrested for sexual harassment ofc, what else? no one could fight him, just like he cant fight me using law against him in that scenario, so whats your big masterplan here really?

Find a guy on cl that has aids, make em cum in my hand, then stick my cum riddled aids hand in his 6 inch pooper

sweet jesus

Yell at him. He can't hit you because the law. If he was a nigger he might hit you because he can't understand the consequences.

Muscles are for show. We don't live like savages in western countries any more.

he may be 7'2" but hes not bullet proof i mag dump and call it a day

I know a syrian refugee who's 7'1 and 350lbs i'll just call his ass over he bout to KNOCK his ass down.

Front kick to the side of the knee. Tall dudes have weak knees.

Well...since I live in Texas, I shoot him about 12 times.

im happy that i at least had a girlfriend

Fight him and lose at least no one would call me a pussy

You're American, right?

tell him tall people die early and give him a devlish grin

I bet he has a 1 inch dick