No rekt threat?

No rekt threat?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/rage/comments/6yoe1k/feeding_a_chilli_pepper_to_a_tortoise/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poor bastard.

Fuck off

I hope you die

I usually enjoy rekt threads, I don't even care about shovel dog and the like but this one

i fucking hate this one, Sup Forums

turtles didn't do anything to deserve such treatment

I was hoping he was gonna bite your finger off faggot

SPOILER ALERT: OP didn't make this video.

Daddy?

wew

Not sure what's going on here, but reptiles(including tortoises) are not affected by capsaicin.

Apparently they are

They're literally not though. Something else is going on in OP

this fucker was

I mean it’s not nice but it’s really not so bad, it’s just a chili pepper. When I was a kid I remember it being a thing for people to put spicy hot sauce on their kids thumbs who wouldn’t stop sucking on them

Can somebody explain what happened? What was the red thing and why did the turtle react like that

I would like to kill the guy who did that.

Obviously you’re wrong, what did you just see?

Cite a source or gtfo

chilli

Yeah cite the source faggot because clearly the webm shows peppers affect them.

wow

Are you blind, or special?

Wow so now turtles want to move fast huh? Look how fast that fucker is moving. If it wasn't for that he'd be moving at 0.5mph. It's like cocaine for turtles.

reddit.com/r/rage/comments/6yoe1k/feeding_a_chilli_pepper_to_a_tortoise/
yes fuck off im not from reddit

>baiting this hard
google it you retard

Turtles can be pretty fast, especially when stressed or feel threatened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capsaicin

Capsaicin (/kæpˈseJ.JsJn/ (INN); 8-methyl-N-vanillyl-6-nonenamide) is an active component of chili peppers, which are plants belonging to the genus Capsicum. It is an irritant for mammals, including humans, and produces a sensation of burning in any tissue with which it comes into contact. Capsaicin and several related compounds are called capsaicinoids and are produced as secondary metabolites by chili peppers, probably as deterrents against certain mammals and fungi.[3] Pure capsaicin is a hydrophobic, colorless, highly pungent,[2] crystalline to waxy compound.

>It is an irritant for mammals

Looks likes he's in a kitchen, is this some sick cunts way of preparing the turtle for cooking?