How to stop my dad from purposely waking me up?

How to stop my dad from purposely waking me up?

Every day when he gets home(between 11am to 1pm) he does a bunch of loud shit intending to make me get out of bed/stop sleeping. I know its on purpose because it doesn't happen when he thinks I'm not home. I parked my car down the street and when he got home there was no lawn mowing, vacuuming, stomping up and down the stairs, coffee grinding, revving motorcycles, or any other purposely loud shit. I've done this several times to confirm my theory.

I'm super quiet and respectful when others are sleeping and he is purposely being a dick about it.

I got some super good fancy earplugs the other day and they worked great this morning. I'm going to have to hide them I bet.

We have a camper, I could go sleep inside that so that he can't do stuff in the house to be loud but it would be cold and it isn't very comfortable.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unless you have a night-shift job and are therefore a day sleeper, I suspect he's trying to get you off your lazy ass and see you do something.

I suggest moving out of your parent's house.

yeah well he should stop that shit i don't want to be a wagecuck

Does he make you tendies too fag?

so you confirm story, get off your lazy fat ass you cunt and do something.

nah im good thanks

A wagecuck? That has got to be the most bitch ass thing I've heard on here. So you don't want nice things unless your parents have to earn them?

I hope your father kicks you out

enjoy getting kicked out when they had enough of your lazy ass.

Then kill yourself

best bait i've seen in a while OP

Kid probably wears his mom's underwear too smh

Try going to bed sometime before 3am.

Should have posted on /r9k/
These Sup Forums babbies have never dealt with such advanced neetdom before

I used to have this problem. Looking back its obvious i had a lot of issues. Drunk all the time, no steady job, getting fat. But now, 7 years later, I'm graduated from college, doing amazing work, adventuring around the world, and generally finding fulfillment in life. Thats what its all about. But you have to get up and push yourself. Things get 100x better if you can just get out of your comfort zone and apply yourself. I believe in you brother.

I've already got $50k or so in vehicles to my name without having worked a single day so lol fuck off.

These two go together.

I do, since thats when my dad wakes up for work and my keyboard is really loud so he'll know if I'm awake.

Have you tried moving out and supporting yourself? If you are an actual adult you can sleep as long as you want. Other wise you have no right to bitch since you obviously don't know how to pay a bill or file your taxes. I hope you kill yourself to be quite honest. And I bet your dad wishes you were dead cause ya know your a deadbeat

Your dad has a passive aggressive problem. Tell him to kick your ass instead.

He’s trying to make you get your lazy ass out of bed.

Source: I’m a dad.

Then stop fucking Moaning on Sup Forums then

CUNT

>If you are an actual adult you can sleep as long as you want
Why would you tell such a blatant lie? Wagecucks can only do that two days out of the week if they're lucky. It's no wonder they're all such jealous curmudgeons who wish death upon any individuals smart and brave enough to deny the fucked up system they themselves fell victim too

I'll just use earplugs instead :)

Needs to quit interrupting my lucid dreams. Maybe he's just mad I can fuck hot bitches anytime I want so he tries to wake me while I am?

This. I had a job but I quit after a couple days since I got tired and sweaty, and when you get hot and sweaty you get all itchy and it sucks.

Thats a really pussy passive agressive way of motivating you. he should just come into your room and tell you to get the fuck up and do something. what he is doing is woman tier. no wonder you turned out to be such a faggot

Move to Poland and get a job at a flour mill
Mary a nice polish girl and make babies.
It is the only way

Y8u oviously don't know or you wouldnt be bitching about your daddy issues. Way to prove me right ya neet cuck

You worthless piece of shit, move out and just live under a bridge useless nigger

>between 11AM and 1PM
Poor baby

Honestly though, 9/10 bait. It got a little obvious with the "wagefag" and "falling for the system" shit.

I'd love to move somewhere else.

He's not OP.

That was not me. I need real solutions.

wake up at a normal time then faggot

If you had a job and worked nights then he'd be out of line. That being said, there are better ways for him to deal with the fact that you're unemployed, like just confronting you and talking about it like a father should. So you're both kind of assholes here.

Maybe just have a chat with him? Or keep sleeping in past 12pm and just look up loud as fuck rain sounds on YouTube to block out all sound. Up to you how you want to move change.

**how you want to move forward.

I've been using rainymood.com to great effect. I love the sounds.

I wake up a bunch of times every morning and then go back to sleep for lucid dreams. I try to ignore the obnoxious noise and go back to sleep most of the time, that way he doesn't win.

>wagecuck

i hope your parents show you the hard lessons of life and kick your lazy ass out,

if my kids had this attitude they'd be out before lunch and their shit on the front lawn

fpbp

Your father cares about you, OP. Stop disappointing him.

Funny how you think the cars givin to you count as yours and tou try to be proud of that. Youve never earned anything you lazy ass

He loses everyday having you for a child

You'd probably end up being killed in your sleep (:

He tells me "im just as capable as anyone else" when everyone else applying for shit has degrees and skills and stuff and I know its all a lie.

Well, they're mine. Sorry you're upset.

Audible kek. Shame you missed quads.

>everyone else applying for shit has degrees and skills and stuff and I know its all a lie

>other people have things I can't be bothered to get for myself, despite having the ability to do so
>this is somehow not my fault

Stop disappointing your father.

>despite having the ability to do so

Where can I put on a helmet and get information and skills downloaded into my brain?

It only looks like bait when you're a part of the shit system. From the outside looking in we can see it for what it really is. You guys are a necessity though, the neets with shitty parents need your tax money. Just think how many neets your hard work supports

Thread is hilarious, like a window into how 35-yr old neckbeard virgin basement dwellers are created. This is 20-yr old future basement dweller! If only we could tag OP like a whale so we can find him in 10 years and track his progress.

Hard work. Same as every other motherfucker on the planet.

how often do you experiencing lucid dreams ?

Fuck you.

Did you reply to the wrong post?

>>>/R9K/
Back to your containment board, you useless cunt.

just kill yourself, youll never wake up so it doesnt matter how much noise he makes.

Daily. I'm pretty damn good at it. I'm dedicated to reality checks while awake and questioning everything, so I have at least a couple every morning. Drinking helps for some reason.

>fuck you
Welp at least we know why your dad doesn't kick your neet ass out; you are far to stupid to live on your own.

>Drinking helps for some reason.
alcohol ?

No I did not. You think there's a shortcut to self improvement.

>HURR DURR I DONWLOAD KUNG FU WIHT BRAIN HELMET WE MATRIX NAO

There isn't. You have to work hard to improve yourself. But I can tell you're the sort of shitfuck that blames everyone but himself for the way his life has turned out, so you won't. You'll pass the responsibility for your success onto something that someone else did or didn't do in order to avoid coming to terms with the fact that it's your fault you're a loser.

Grow up. Use your brains and your balls to become better than what you are. Maybe some day, your father will be able to look at you without being disgusted.

No dude, the problem is that this idiot thinks that he's special. See the comments about being smarter than the 'wagecucks'. He's lazy with no motivation and deep down he understands that he'll never amount to anything. So he clings to the idea that he's special or smarter or more deserving. The reality check will kill this poor motherfucker, if obesity and future diabetes doesn't get there first.

move out

>implying you can't write a response
>implying you are still an adult whom lives with his daddy
>you would rather sleep then be a man

The best way to get him to stop is to get up and get a fucking job you fat lazy sack of shit.

Kill yourself useless subhuman piece of shit

#triggered

He thinks you're not home, so he gets up to some other stuff that he wants to do without you seeing.

Move out.

I know your dad molestered you

its war man, start waking him up at night..anyone can drop something flush a toilet or be load on a phone..

Yeah, I think it has something to do with the REM rebound. Sleeping in unusual places also helps.

Until you link me to a site that lets me download information into my brain I don't want any more input from you. Thanks for your time.

Again, you're falling for an impostor. I do refuse to be a wageslave though. Everywhere around here drug tests too, even though its washington state. Weeds legal dumbshits, stop testing for it.

buttblasted/10

I've started. I feel bad for my mom though, it takes her a while to get back to sleep if she gets woken up. I love her too much to be a really noisy POS and my dad will sleep through all kinds of loud shit.

>I want things that don't exist otherwise I refuse to cope with reality

You a tranny?

Found the nigger

its time to take over the pride..let daddy know there is a new alpha in the house...tonight go climb into bed with mom and make that old nigga sleep in the camper..

>butt blasted
Yo man at least I can sleep in without anyone waking me up
Keep bein a neet; makes me feel better about myself knowing I'm able to trigger your ass whilst getting a good night's sleep

This, start a war with the guy who owns everything you use and has no legal obligation that requires him to allow you to be a parasite.

If you classify a good nights sleep as 8 hours then I am doing a lot better than you kek

Oh shit I thought it was just you and your dad!
So you are cucked into hearing your dad butt blast your mom every night? No wonder you arw so full of edge and have no friends

Nah, I told her what hes doing and she disapproves.

I'm 24 if it matters.

myself had long lucid dreams after drinking events. What are you doing most of time while having these lucid moments ?

If you are doing better then me; why are Yout ranting about daddy issues on Sup Forums?
>gr8b8m8ir88/8

It doesn't

>Nah, I told her what hes doing and she disapproves
She probably also approved when he told her he was going to wake that son of their up before noon by stomping around the house.

Sleeping ya dipshit

source: no one gives a fuck
get out

>it's a robot tries convincing himself that his bubble is going to last forever episode

Anything and everything. I'd just really good at questioning stuffs thats happening, even normal things, so I pick up on them pretty quick when its happening. I can also do DEILD which lets you basically chain together dreams without fully waking up. This morning I had Camren Bicondova in my room asking me to hump her. I came allllll over that little cocktease, and had to wake up and change underwear.

Look up FILD. It worked first try for me, but I have the feeling you need a good skill foundation and great timing to have that result regularly.

You tattled to your mom about your dad and you are 24? Grow the fuck up.

>yeah well he should stop that shit i don't want to be a wagecuck

gr8b8m8

look you are still young enough to get a cool young persons job where you work part time...just throw them a bone, and then say shit like you are going to school and keep them off your ass..

If I wanted the same cum back I would've wiped it off your chin

Nah, she hates him being loud too. He always talks really loud for no reason.

> on Sup Forums insulting someone online

lolikr

Then why does she give up that milf pussy to him every night?

A virgin in his natural habitat, trying to understand the works of human beings and sexual relations.

>TRIGGERED

I don't have autism, I can have a conversation about feelings.

I "apply" to a lot of places.

stop being an unhelpful faggot then

maybe she doesnt and thats why hes so butthurt that im fucking any girl i want?

i like you

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

ITT
Tons of jealous wagecucks

>Insulting someone on Sup Forums by saying "on Sup Forums insulting someone online"

just go to bed earlier

>doesn't have autism
>Continues to defend his neet cuckold ass on Sup Forums
Choose on

> on

Go live In your 50k cars that you don't fuck bitches in

not to be a dick man but you should wake up earlier and do something productive. you'll be happier.

>cuckold

That would imply i get laid. its been like 5 years now. Where the hell are you supposed to meet girls? It was so easy in high school.

nah its one car and several motorcycles