Yo Sup Forums

Yo Sup Forums

How and where do you get your LSD/Shrooms?
I know a couple a ppl seeling weed but fucking hell I can't find any shrooms LSD or any hallucinogenes (never tried these, could be interesting) tell me how to get some

Also stoner thread

Easier to grow shrooms.

bump

I managed to drown my 2 cactus

I get mine from my weed dealer; he has a wide variety of products.

Seriously though, don't stop looking. Mushrooms and acid are fucking awesome. Life changing shit.

Yeah so I heard
Weed kinda make me antisocial for a day or two after smoking (tried many types, same everywhere), I'm scared of being a fucking lunatic after taking that tho

They'll find you OP..

How does one do that ?
No idea how to grow any kind of shroom, is it like your regular plant ?

Buy legal LSD analogs like 1P-LSD, 1A-LSD or LSZ

Grow your own. They kits online

bump

Music festivals are flooded with drugs in the UK.

Go to your local Psytrance rave

nice try FBI

Not OP, but how are these, going to have some money soon and would love to have a supply of some LSD-like substance.

jo Sup Forums, my h dealer got caught, how do i find a new one?

/r/rcsources

1-p LSD

gg ez

dream market

I tried 1P-LSD several times and it feels exactly like LSD-25. Your picture is shit btw, tryptophan a psychedelic tryptamin? come on.

shrooms>lsd
choose wisely

GO OVERDOSE FAGGOTS

Overdose on lsd?
Heh...

It would be great if you could print LDS on to paper with a molecular printer

Been lookin for 15 years and never found them

Can someone tell me where they sell growing kits?

Problem I've seen is places that sell this shit sell wholesale and personally I don't have use for the costco sized box of 1P-LSD

still illegal

LSD is a mushroom, tho

wrong. you can buy spores online legally

dude, there are so many in-depth youtube videos on that stuff. Just google it, all the information you need is out there freely available

look up the PF Tek method, its literally $20 in materials. get the spores at the sporestore dot com

i grew in my closet from age 16 to 24. can personally recommend pf classic, B+, and golden teacher strains.

have fun! ...and don't tell ANYONE! had a lot of friends get busted cuz they can't keep their mouth shut.

The spores are illegal in California, unless the states law changed recently.

Must be state to state. Got shipped to PA no problem

Only CA bans the spores, to my knowledge, Just us Califags are fucked.

Hilariously, there's been a push to get shrooms legalized at the state level in 2018.

yea i believe theres some medicinal value at the right doasges

"Psilocybin mushroom spores are legal to possess in every state in the United States, except California, Georgia, and Idaho. "

sporestore dot com still ships to those states tho