Why are Latin men so much more alpha?

Why are Latin men so much more alpha?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5fLGWrHouk
youtube.com/watch?v=i2Q08dWpN5c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Define Latin
Are you talking about ugly mestizos in the Americas or actual Latin people like Mediterranean men from Southern Europe

I don't know man, you know I think the reason that I voted for Trump and said racist things about Mexicans and wanted to deport them was because deep down I felt insecure next to them.

CHI

Love is art, and we are artists.

*seduces you*

CHI

because of passion

cuz olive oil

For some reason white woman can't resist the urge to taste our brown chorizo.

>spaniards
>not white

helo

i take you're woman wite boii

they look better and are definitely hotter.
darker skin tone and black hair looks better on men, make them more masculine. their facial features are mostly very manly as well. plus it's easier for them to maintain lower bodyfat percentage since they live in warmer climate.
how can white sissy bois even compete?

is psychological. Latin women are much better than white women so when you seen normal latin men fucking literal models (for you, we see them as standard ones) then you think things like we are more alpha and shit

Southern Europeans are white dude, stop falling for Sup Forums memes

whites are ugly and boring

t. shitskin

he is right

they look better and are definitely hotter.

Because they have fuego in their heart
youtube.com/watch?v=w5fLGWrHouk

The only reason lighter features exist is because they're sexually attractive you absolutely bellend

I love it when I'm fugging a Euro chick and she says: "Tell me dirty things in Spanish".

Germanic girls are ugly

On women. Same reason why some men have wide hips or weak jaws.

Wrong, put blue eyes on any man and he instantly looks more attractive. And even if what you said made a modicum of sense, then most men in every country wouldn't have blue eyes

> Euros in El Salvador

>South American savages try to leech of glorious Latin charm
You're but an ersatz of the sensibility and finess Italians, French and Spaniards are known for. A vulgar and base parody, taking only the "calient e oh mucho caliente señor" part of it.
Absolutely irrelevant, it's the culture that makes them South Europeans attractive. A culture of courting and romanticism, where the human body is celebrated, taking the time to enjoy the small moments (much easier in a warm climate) and life (the dolce vita).
Such a pace of time let much more time to spend time flirting, dancing, singing with the fairer sex.
You're a moron. If you have a weak jaw, narrow shoulder and an overall pathetic shape, you'll look pathethic no matter what. Germanics are often reffered as tall, well built men with a wide and masculine face. Get your pathetic obsession with blacked out.

Hehe, it has just happened, we don't know how. Heed these words from a true SPQR descendant.

all that culture and romanticisim and shit but french people smells terrible >inb4 subhuman you are starving
At least i bath.
Also, spanish girls are fucking ugly, Italy is the only one that i accept as superior european mother

you have an inferiority complex

its not the culture
they look better
you must be one of those germ shitfaces

>France is latin
Southerners pls go

He is a Greek

It's true though.
Also Southern France is objectively the best part.

I'm brown haired and brown eyed with a full beard. I'm a text book example of a romanized gaul from South Western France, but I'm a greek ethnically
Fook off,Parisians. You cunts can't drive for shit. Can't wait to throw chocolatines at you this summer. (but pls come we're hungry we don't have any duck left)
Damn you're salty. It's alright, just like with women, you're bitter, jealous and prone to violence

it's bantz m8, i like u

many germs austrians and swiss have brown hair and brown eyes too
but they are not mediterraneans and ugly like all other germans

Fug then, sorry about the harsh reply then. I'm the one that must look salty then.
If you say so, but even Frenchmen, that aren't that handsome on average, can be much more charming than a handsome German imo.

germans are ugly

Not my proudest moment
At my Latino friends recommendation, I dyed my hair black and faked some kind of Spanish accent at a party in order to get some.

Well did it atleast work?

>George Martin appears only in the first Police Academy movie. When the movie begins he seems to be a Hispanic heartthrob with a gift for attracting hordes of women. But later in the movie it is revealed that he is fourth generation American of a Spanish-speaking family and actually speaks in an American accent, but fakes a Spanish accent and changes the pronunciation of his name, (he would pronounce his last name Mar-teen) to get girls. By the end of the first film he would be involved with Callahan.

youtube.com/watch?v=i2Q08dWpN5c

A white woman wouldnt dare look at your Indio ass

ohh tu es una puta! yo voy te coger toda safada! mi verga in tu culo depues in tu boca sua puta madre!

I can answer that question.
>Betamax artfag, cold, emotionless and autistic
>Can't score for shit in Spain
>Foreign women say shit like "I bet you're a latin lover tee he" "Are you a torero?" "You Spaniards are so passionate, I'm sure"
>Go full macho power fantasy stereotype
>Suddenly drowning in foreign pussy
D-don't blame me. You'd do the same.

I have done the same.

>"user, you are from Latin America right? You must be quite the dancer"
>"S-sure" (In reality I'm a shitty dancer for Salvadoran standards)
>Go to dance floor. Spin her around a few times and make her strike her ass against my dick
>"Wow user, that was so much fun, we should go out more often"
>Proceed to fugg said girl a few weeks later

Feels good to have a handsome face.

send the white pussy in my direction

Is boipucci acceptable? ;^)

How can cumskins even compete?

>romanized gaul

It is innate

She´s after his youtube money for sure

Latin as in Southern European.

Not like that guy in the pic you posted.

Seems like a forced meme

That body type you described would look good on a woman. You're homo if you think broad shoulders and a rectangular body is attractive on a woman.

feels god to be part of the masterrace

A Spaniard playing a Mexican.

Interestingly enough young Antonio Banderas looks like a young Rafa Marquez.

not very different from a typical andalusian

>spain
>brown

>tfw light skinned latin with no cold approach game.

Damn white women do love the BBHC (big brown Hispanic cock)

Absolutely. However, the media will lead you to believe otherwise. Mexicans are the future of the US, but rarely will you ever see them represented.

white women go crazy over a nice tan