Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it

Memes and jokes aside, she should be President and you all know it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not how it works, you emotional faggot.

Memes and jokes aside...
Can you genuinely list atleast 5 of the worst scams she has been a part of OP?

Why, so she can be impeached like her husband was? No thanks

But she's not Ron Paul.

Still hoping that Trump will rile up enough people so they become in favor of actual change.

When territory matters more than people

How the hell did he lose the popular vote then?

Someone explain population density to this kindergartner

So what you're saying is those counties contained fewer people yet somehow managed to dictate who'd become president? Odd system that.

He reposted it again guys! Let's see how this turns out!

it was put in place (in part) to prevent tyranny by the majority.

But ignorant people just say things like "THE ELEKTORAL COLEGE IS STUPID!$%"

Who?

you are right

The election is over. It's been over for a year.
She lost, accept it.
If you do NOT respect the results of the election, by the words of your own candidate you are a threat to democracy.

sick bait son

Why would the left want to elect a warmonger like Hillary?
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
Literally laughing on overthrowing and destabilizing a nation, and lying about Iran, when everyone knows and all data shows it's Saudi Arabia.

Low roll
0 Damage.

This board has such a weird obsession with hating this woman. I didn't like her, but the level of pure hatred that you guys have for this bland centrist is clinical. Like yall were molested by the real estate lady when you were kids or something.

I was under the impression that it was put in to simplify the process because 200+ years ago we couldn't count every vote on election night and have the results available, so they essentially counted up areas and sent off a delegate to cover them.

>"How do we prove Sup Forums likes Hillary Clinton?"
>"I have an idea!"

Is democracy not supposed to be "majority rules"? I think this country has had just about enough of the tyranny of the minority.

FUkn TRIPZS

When the constitution was written, America was envisioned as a union of sovereign states. You have to look at it from the perspective of being a colony that's considering signing on for this union. You have two choices:
>direct democracy means New York will elect everyone's leader
>electoral college means every state gets a say in who becomes president
For the people who hadn't yet joined the union, direct democracy would effectively mean surrendering to New York, not joining a union of sovereign states, and Louisiana being ruled by New England wouldn't really be that much different from Louisiana being ruled by Old England. It's not much different today. People in Georgia want to do things the Georgia way, not New York way (Atlanta's different, it's a northern city that got put in Georgia by accident). People in South Carolina do not want to do things the California way. Basically in making the argument that the votes of these lesser populated states shouldn't have an effect on the process, you reinforce their concern that you consider them to be irrelevant "fly-over states" not worthy of consideration when California is deciding what everyone else does or doesn't need.

she was hated during her husband rein...why in the fuck would she think they would love her...if anything bernie should be president

Not only should she not be president, but she shouldn't even be out in public. Every time she opens her mouth about something President Trump has done (or she imagined he did) some worse shit comes out about her.

Nope. It was because they didn't want the one or two really populous places to rule the country.

Seriously. Look at every town of major size which has been ruled by dumbocraps for decades and tell me which one isn't a shit hole.

And don't bother with red states being poor. Many of those states don't have entire populations as big as some of the larger cities in the US.

The only good having Bernie would have been was to watch absolutely nothing get done by the government.

And while that is usually a good thing, he'd be shitting his pants about North Korea while trying to give away everyone else's money to the able bodied people who are able to support themselves but refuse to.

Voter fraud. Jill Stein's recount showed ridiculous amounts in Hillary's favor. Lots of dead voters registered to vote for Hillary Clinton.

She's a feminist, who ONLY has power by not only clinging to her husband's coat-tails, but by vilifying the women her husband had affairs with or sexually assaulted.

What is there to like about her?

>Over 1 year after her loss and still being this delusional...

It's like they think that if President Trump resigns or such that Hillary becomes president.

It doesn't work that way. All that matters is that President Trump kept that cunt from ever being President.

Jews ARE white.
And in fact the most privileged of all whites.

I can never understand why Jews vote for the scumocrats. The scumocrats, especially 0butthole and the cunt, supported the Mooslums every chance they get.

Why vote for the people who support the terrorists who will destroy your race if they can?

Maybe mods will delete it after leaving it long enough to pretend it's had its natural existence. I wonder how much they get paid.

100%. Us educated city dwellers have earned our right to lord over the rednecks.

"Race"? Jews are the same race as most muslims. Learn genetics. You're talking about religion.

To be more accurate.. she EXPLOITED Feminism.

“WE CAME WE SAW HE DIED HAHAHA”

She had a hand in destabilizing Libya, now we have a refugee crisis.

They all will hang.

Sage goes in all fields.

no

All jokes aside, I'm pretty sure that all current politicians should be in prison.

Yes, she absolutely should. It was planned for decades. Democracy spoiled everything.