youtu.be/7YJjXcvutu0
youtu.be/g6MaGsHH2kI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Love of Everything - FriENDs

jean jackets
jean socks

Institut - The Struggle Never Ended
Chavez - Ride the Fader

Can't say I'm a fan of Zappa, Joan of Arc, or Tim Buckley, but this is mostly solid stuff from what I've heard. You seem alright.
I am not knowledgeable concerning classical music in any way, but I can say with confidence that I do not like Mozart. Acid Bath's cool though.
You seem like you're on your way to having pretty good taste, keep it up
I really need to listen to Beach House more. Bloom was a formative album for me.

Do you like Varese?
youtu.be/fEXLu_gFXGI

youtu.be/7YJjXcvutu0

youtu.be/g6MaGsHH2kI

what's your gripe with Mozart?

that 40th anniversary tago mago cover is an abomination why would they do that

are denim socks a thing
why

>that 40th anniversary tago mago cover is an abomination why would they do that
I honestly have no idea, that's just the version on Spotify. Things like that are why I understand why people hate Spotify.

I haven't really listened to anything posted before

you should listen to emamouse tho

How's Nosaj Thing's new album in comparison to Drift? Used to love that shit about 5 years ago.

Sleep Talk looks intruiging, tell me about it

Tell me something about some of these albums apart from the Miku one

the japanese stuff looks cool, i don't know any of it though
i welcome recs if any of them is a standout?

I haven't listened to either of those Tim Hecker releases, but he's cool
rec: Vladislav Delay - Whistleblower (i'm listening to it for the first time in years, it's good)

nice stuff
check:
Bark Psychosis - Codename Dustsucker

sleep talk is the most recent solo album by vic (guitarist from owls, capn jazz, joan of arc, ghosts and vodka), it's a pretty minimal album with just voice, guitar, bass and some percussion. On first listen the songs were pretty nice even though his vocals are a bit weak, it's also great to hear his guitar playing isolated from a typical "band" sound

I've never heard of emamouse, but I can give it a try.

Metro Farce is silly and fun new wave stuff, Uchoten is more experimental new wave, PEVO is a P-Model and Devo tribute band, that album is more Techno Pop though. Nothing wrong with Miku, its the vocaloid side project of noise group Hijokaidan.

I really liked Past Future Animators by Metro Farce, I listened to a box set with had some bonus albums. I also just finished listening to UFO and Lover by Kinniku Shoujo Tai, it wasn't very serious but it was a lot of fun. Its like metal, rock and a bit of prog mixed together.

More songs about buildings and food is a jam
I feel we could learn a lot from one another
I'm not sure if you're extremely patrician or just weird as shit
great thing about pet sounds is that it can comfort anyone through feels
gnossiene 1 is one of my favorite pieces of music

btw pls don't call me scaruffi

tapmusic threads and other threads that use last.fm stats () always get people posting but if you start a last.fm thread it's always dead on arrival. seeing this from how busy last.fm threads used to be goes to show how far the site has fallen after the redesign, after so many social features were gutted

I still have never really listened to Nico. I should do that sometime. lot of cool stuff here though.

That Chantal Goya album looks cool. would you recommend?

yeah its tagging system is annoying at times

>I'm not sure if you're extremely patrician or just weird as shit

le bump