Is he really our generations Kurt Cobain?

Is he really our generations Kurt Cobain?

no, his music wasnt mainstream

He trended on facebook for days after dying

thats sad

when you nut but she still sucking.

No, my generations Kurt Cobain was Kurt Cobain.

Didn't give a fuck before he died. Don't give a fuck now.

who is this?

Pretty much. Nothing of value was lost with both overrated faggots.

And this is the answer to this thread.

lol who

>itt: look at how little i care about human life!!! xD i'm so dark!

its so fucking eerie and disturbing to see such an inspiration in my life slumped over dead

That's fucking pathetic

/thread

Wonder what his thoughts were before taking the pills. What his very last memory was before he went. Was he happy in the last minute? If he was aware of what was going on.
I've never heard of him before this but rip

Xh

Faggot.

Checked

Are people really comparing lil peep to Kurt Cobain? I mean no dis-respect to the man but this is like comparing a amateur film maker to Stephen Spielberg. No comparison

idk if people will still be talking bout this guy for that long after hes dead now but i could be wrong

ripeep

He was thinking, "wow I am such a nigger fag, fart sucking, fly by night, talentless hack of a rapper. Yum yum got to eat my benzos cause I am so unique and special. Oh no I'm dyi.."

Welcome to society

His earlier tracks were pretty good and the lyrics were rather deep. His latest work was 2000s high school emo kid tier. Seemed like a good guy who was buried under real mental issues and didn't get the help he needed. I've listened to his songs for a year or so amd pretty much everyone in his Youtube comments back then was calling his dead sooner or later. Sad shit

I love how you had to ask it as a question instead of explaining how in the fuck this could possibly be true. Don't wait too long for the answer you were hoping for.

It compares him to Kurt on his own wiki page. Doesn't get more official than that.

Are you retarded?

His music is pure shit. Go cry in a corner if you like that shit. What fucking loser tattoo's his face.

His page has gone up over 60,000 likes on fb since his death.

idont cobain he killed himselves with a shotgon and none know if he was murderd or if his wife curtney love wanted to kill him. and taking pills is just to help you know im sayn and not killing urself becase you want to