34.. two kids.. never have sex with wife anymore... relationship so fucking dead...

34.. two kids.. never have sex with wife anymore... relationship so fucking dead... want to split up and start my life over

Should I?

I am completely fucking miserable with this witch and she is getting worse every day. We have literally zero relationship. Used to be all about hot sex, passionate love and real care for each other. Today she only cares about cleaning the house and taking care of kids. We haven't been sleeping in the same bed since 6 years.

I am the only one working and she has exactly zero future financially. Perhaps she could get a cleaning job eventually. I don't even give a shit anymore.

I have cut her off financially now. Still pay rent and bills though. I love my kids, but I can't imagine staying with this whore the rest of my life.

I need some opinions to get perspective on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VM1UA0pCMQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

funny, i am in the exact same situation

well not everything, but the 2 kids, 6 years, no sex, no relationship part

It's called a divorce you wingnut

Hard to believe you're 8 years older than me honestly. This sounds very immature.

Stop whining, look for another pussy

not op. the other guy, i am 30, and i didnt thougt it would turn out like this 2 years ago, so... dont expect too much from your life, shit can go down fast

If your not happy and if feels the same then you should. Noone should stay together if they don't love each other

you know why divorce is expensive.,,cause it is fucking worth it

Should never marry ever. It doesn't work... do your best to get the kids and house and then leave her if she's toxic, don t let "love" fuck you up

Tried actual talking?

Same here. Been together 25 years and it's always been mediocre but really went to shit when the kids came along. She's fucking mental, it's way beyond two people having differences or arguments, she's a vicious, nasty piece of work. I'm only there for the kids, but wondering if the stress is going to kill me first. OP, I can't tell you whether to leave your kids but I'm 20 years older than you and I've wasted half my life on this crazy cow.

>two kids..
Tough it out.

Get a mistress (perhaps another married with kids).

Nah, I would leave it all.. kids included, doesn't matter if I love them.. the whore is turning them against me

Many times and she has promised equally many times to change herself. She doesn't though.

Yes, leave. You need to leave, your wife needs you to leave, your kids need you to leave, BUT, don't leave and stay away, your kids need a father and your soon to be ex wife will need time away from the kids every so often. So even though you are miserable together you could be brilliant parents apart. Right now it's your kids that need you to leave as its no fun being a child with pissed of parents.

Dude, you should have left.. actually don't have pity on you since it was yr choice to stay..
For me - I left when I have noticed that the things went "awry".. my kid adore me still, as I do vice versa .. life is good.
No need to be a martyr

I've tried, but I can't really do it. I need to split up first. Not even sure how the fuck to even find someone anymore. I need to get completely single, with bachelor apartment and all that shit. Start caring about myself again...

>its no fun being a child with pissed of parents.
But which is worse, this or daddy going?

Well fucker, think about your children. Don't be mother fucking selfish, a parent's number one Concern is their children. This will surely have a negative effect on your kids, you shouldn't make them live their lives with a broken family all because 'oopohhh don't get sexz and I has bored with ur momz' be more mature u fucking turd! Don't fuck it up for ur kids! Be more mature

thats the worst part, dont forget you are broke as fuck after a divorce, will take you some years to recover

So the chance of finding some other old hag to srew a fee times a month (on a longshot) worth this much? I mean fucking over your while life?

do like the black men do. go out for milk or cigs and don't come back leave town change name ect life will be good.

Listen up you selfish retard. It's not about you..it's about providing a stable home for children. The stats in children's ability to earn in the future are directly linked with divorce rates.. negativity.

All women are like this.. the second they breed they don't need you.

Tell her you need an open relationship or ability to sleep with other women because she's not providing that. Say you don't want a divorce.. you just want some pussy and a train set

I'm sure it'll be totally different the 2nd, 3rd and 50th time you go through this.

You're a fucking idiot

you're a dumb faggot

Don't judge, user.. it's on a case per case basis

This, as I posted, leave, but don't stay away. A dad that still sees you regularly is better than a dad You See miserable and angry all the time

Thanks. Not looking for pity, though it helps sometimes. I should have left way, way back, the signs were there. But I bought into the pop psyche BS of 'being in a relationship' and 'working through your stuff together'. Bollocks. If you can't be friends and be civil with each other, what's the point? You just carry on, thinking things are going to get better, when the bills are paid, or when you get the new job, or move to the new town, and worst of all, when the kids come.

The family is already broken. It doesn't get more broken of me leaving. I cannot even stand being in the same room as this whore and she makes sure to arrange things so that kids aren't home when I come home from work. Her actions are already destroying my relationship with my kids then anything else. She talks shit about me to them, in a non-direct way. Will never forgive that whore for doing that.

yep. that last ass drivel you wrote is called a divorce.

What signs? I’m really interested.

You need to figure out what type of love expression she reaponds to most. While all girls will somewhat respond to all of them there is always one or maybe two that completely dominate. This is why you can do the same shit for different girls but one feels loved and happy and another bitches at you because you've seen your friends more than twice this month.

For one girl it might be giving her gifts (not necessarily big gifts, anything - flowers, random chocolates with a note when she gets home). For another it might be physical touch, they need constant hugs and cuddles. For very few, it might be sex (probably likely to cheat if your relationship goes south). For others it might be to spend all your fucking time with her 'quality time' (I find these the hardest). For others, it'll be saying nice things to her, to build her up. For others it'll be doing favours for them.. like, "hey know you're tired so I cleaned the entire house while you were out".

You need to work out where she is. Think about the last time you did something that made her really happy. If it was telling her that her painting was great and you sent it to your mate to show off how talented she is then it's verbal affirmation. Or think about the last time she was really fucking hurt or got jealous. If a girl feels special by receiving favours, then doing favours for another girl will cut twice as deep for her. Figure it out.

Once you think you know what it is. Do it. Every day for a 2 weeks. See if there's a change. If you picked up on her thing, she'll hopefully stop being shit to you. Try it. You might both end up a lot fucking happier. I think having kids and the fact that you guys used to be happy might make it worthwhile. If you're sure you've got her "category" right, and after doing something small every day for 2 weeks there's no improvement in how she treats you back.. yeh, leave her. You only live once

Meh, she COULD maybe slip and fall on the stairs you know? Unless your sick of your little shit head kids too, then perhaps another line of thinking.

Same here. The stress of being in the same room is evil. She went off on a trip to her mother's a while ago and a few days alone was an eye opener, I actually started to relax. Just waiting for the next thing to erupt. And it can be the smallest thing, and she'll end up screaming at me that I'm abusive for telling her not o shout at me. In front of the kids as well. And she keeps them out as much as possible.

My wife is a college graduate, we have two kids, she has no job, most her day is spent caring for kids and cleaning...she still fucks me weekly. I am 34 and we have been married 10 years.

It’s you dude. Man up and mention it. Send her dick pics, remind her how much you like her ass. Women get insecure of their bodies after kids. Make sure she knows you like it. Also do small stuff for her. Fill up her gas tank, make dinner, vacuum and bath the kids when she’s tired. Tell her to get a pedicure and watch the kids.

Women are th easier things to please, they like money and attention. They bitch a lot, but we have a biological protection that allows us to ignore it. It’s up to you to change shit as the man,

Do you help her with the kids and shit around the house, or are you one of those lazy turds who sit on their ass with a beer in their hand thinking, "I go to work and don't have to do shit". Let me clue you in fucknuts, kids will drive you fucking crazy. Quit acting like a nigger and be a husband and a father. Or just let some nigger bang your wife and have your kids call the jiggaboo daddy, you cuck.

Also, for what it's worth. My parents never split up and they had the worst fucking relationship ever. Having parents who are split up isn't great, but it's a lot better than being around them when they're together and clearly unhappy with eachother. You don't want your kids learning that this is how relationships are meant to be.

Tis this ^
If she's that rancid after, coming from experience the answer is go. Hard at first and gets easier and I've never been happier. Best when kids are young too

I am many years past "doing something for her". I am literally at a point where I would actually feel good about hitting her in the face. It's not really something inherent in me to feel good about abusing women, but eventually everyone has a snapping point. I know it won't do anyone good though, so just looking a way out of this as cleanly as possible.

Maybe try being nice and cleaning for her every now and then dick. It comes a long way. Maybe then she won’t be too tired to give you some pussy.

Nah, she's a cleaning nazi. She literally vacuums every day even though there is nothing to vacuum. An empty glas has to be removed within 2 minutes. If I move a furniture to a better location she moves it back as soon as I leave.... get the picture? She is turning into her own mother and I fucking hate that ugly bitch as well. I seriously puke a little bit at the thoughts of fucking a beast like that.

Sorry I can't handle doing a list. But the major thing she never dealt with was PMT. Every month, everything got blown out of proportion, twisted my words, my meaning, looking for conflict. The slightest thing would set her off. I tried to be supportive, I tried being compassionate, I tried being assertive, nothing worked.

Bit more of a list: sex was only ever OK. I'd had a lot of women before her and I know the difference. But like so many other things, you just keep thinking things will improve over time.

Lack of respect in front of friends; this seemed to come easy to her, using a social setting as a way of venting.

Judgement and trying to get me to change, it got bizarre around diet at one point, I was fit, a good weight and eating well and she still criticised.

Criticism and blame, always blame. Everything was my fault. She never, and I really mean never not once, apologised or took responsibility for an argument.

This thread really helped me make up my mind though. Even the cucks that think the problem has anything to do with me not "doing enough". A tip for anyone listening out there, make fucking sure you find a woman that knows how to respect a man and leave here completely the second you sense any form of disrespect. It will just grow over time. If the comes back crawling, fine keep her. Otherwise just be glad you got out.

You're such a pussy.

Nigger mine vacuums daily 4-5x. We have a dog and kids. Maybe she is a cunt, because of the way you look at her and treat her. Women have to clean. My wife throws away my cum tissue I hide in the side of the bed and tissue I blow my nose with. She hates probably I know I would, but she does it cause we love each other. user you got to meet her half way. Who the fuck cares where a couch is or glass? She does, let her have her way. Women are retarded in that way.

Currently going through a divorce, brother.

I had the exact same situation as you bro, except we had 3 kids together.

That bitch still doesn't work and it's been over 6 months. I'm still paying 100% for her life and it blows, OP. I'm paying her over 4k a month in cash to be a glorified babysitter to my kids. My lawyer tells me I'm fucked because she hasn't worked in 6 years... god speed OP. Post nudes of her to make yourself feel better... that's what I do.

Nigger detected

Get into contact with mgtow people like turd flinging monkey. Your only choice is to get the kids if you don't want to be slave and don't want your kids abused by the countless boyfriends your ex white will inevitably bring into your family home.

Another nigger detected

This is what happens when mentally and emotionally incompetent people get married and bury themselves in obligations. Seriously, grow up before you ruin your life. Smart people don't have kids until later in life.

OP, I thought I got where you were at and this poser was too little too late. I'm the same, and I have come close to just wanting to shut her up, which is unlike me, I'm not violent and never have been.

I'm also now getting worried that how things have gotten with her in the past few years are starting to colour how I see women generally. I keep hearing similar things from other guys but I was never one to generalise; this is messing with my head as well as my blood pressure.

I should probably get a polish wife instead. A swedish feminist is literally the worst thing that can happen to a man.

Fuckwit. You probably never had a relationship longer than a week.

Why not ask her what the fuck is up?

I'm blown away that you jackofucks get the wherewithal to produce children, marry, and have a home, but sitting down and saying, "Why are we still sleeping in separate beds? We're married," is a fucking puzzler on the levels of Myst, Riven and Uru?

Jesus fucking Christ nigger did you get married and then fall on your fucking head? Did you go into theoretical physics to make a time machine to go fuck your own rock-density brain? What the fuck man

naw but divorce or talk at her. talk first really because divorce w/o talk is pmuch guaranteed to be dirty, but a talk might show that you both want the same thing and that'll smooth it out.

Ah, meant poster not poser, no offence poster user.

Ditch the bitch. Take the kids. Raise them to be better than your worthless ass.

I might be able to have such a talk eventually. It is impossible when you have been screwed over emotionally for such a long time. The day I can have such a talk calmly though is the day I really stop caring completely. I am almost there.

say and provide proof she cheated and has beat your kids.
play the women and you'll make sure she don't get a dime.
but legally if she's not working and your paying for her life bring it to the judge that your the only sole provider for the kids. That for all parties you should have majority of the causdity until she can provide the stable ground with your kids. You may lose the house but you'll win the war, give up the house so she can have a stable ground to raise the kids with her own earning as your s need to go to your new place a to make it stable for the kids. 100% finical freedom and if she doesn't take the offer it proves she is unfit, so you'll get the house and kids

As a person married 10 year this fuck me up too. MeHow the fuck can people lack this level of communication? You have been inside of her pussy and combined DNA.

I have seen my wife’s pussy split open during child birth and her bleeding profusely , bought her tampons, licked her asshole. There’s nothing we can’t talk about. I know her dirt. She’s my best friend.

Make a fucking effort. Push her up against a wall and fuck her senseless

The problem is not lack of communication. The problem is severe difference in opinion. How the fuck that went under the radar until the kids showed up? I have no idea. Perhaps its just hormonal or genetic. Fuck if I know. I haven't changed and never asked for things to change. It's not like this fucked up situation and splitting up is the better outcome, but I am not causing it.

I don't want to anymore.

You cheat on her, didn't you?

I'm 34 too. As a wizard, I think you're lucky.

As am I. 13 years together. Moved out and starting over. If you’re miserable, she prob is too. Just doesn’t want to accept it. Best thing I did.

Sounds like you need Tony Evans in yo life.

That day came for me a few months ago. Had a big tax bill (self-employed) and the Revenue threatened bankruptcy, which was a shock initially. Her response was, word for word, "Well if that happens you're going through it on your own." So yeah, that was the very end for me.

Yea, well I feel like one of you fucked up wizards as well in my current situation. Self-esteem is kind of low. I am a 90kg guy with plenty of muscle. Fit, strong and used to be able to attract many beautiful women. But I was never a player. This is my second LTR (12 years). I guess if this really ends I don't know what I will do. Probably regress to 25 year old life, partying and loose relationships for a few years.

Some things I hate about this man but give a try to the video below and see for a week if it works. Who knows, OP? I wish you the best of lucks, I only hope that it wasn't some kind of resentment from your wife 'cause of betrayal and you're not telling us. Children of divorce are fucked up people that repeats the pattern and trash relationship after relationship... Anyway: youtube.com/watch?v=9VM1UA0pCMQ

Yeah, but shit does change. You are married with kids and getting older, that change
. You should be changing and growing together. If you are growing apart you need to figure out why and how to come together.

She probably feels the same as you. Why not try counseling? Why does she say when you mention separate beds and fucking?

I'm not in the same situation, but for some reason with my current girlfriend I sometimes wish I never met her. Now that I've tasted a relationship I feel like I'm bound to it and that's not what I want from my life. I want to be alone again and travel.

I was sympathizing until I read the part about her cleaning the house and taking care of the kids. If a bitch is worthless, she'll lay around doing fuck all and complaining all day and even short the kids, possibly cheating.

But TBH if she's doing that shit like it's her job - her act is her being passive-aggressive about what a shit husband you are. It's a tough pill to swallow fam and it's not mature of her either. It means you two have shit ability to sack up, be real, hear the other one, and give.

You could try giving more. Not "giving" as in "being a doormat". As in being a fucking man and taking care of her needs.

If you two aren't sleeping together and there's nothing wrong with her biology, she's going to fuck someone else sooner or later.

Then don't be feeling like that in 20 years time when you really will be bound.

>she keeps them out as well

good. sounds like she is doing the right thing.

You're trying to bring the kids into it which is fucking wrong.

more of girl?

I don't buy your "mom martyr" bullshit though. It is her choice to spend every single waking moment taking care of the kids and it is because of me working a full time job paying for everything that she is able to get that amount of quality time with her kids. Her "cleaning disease" is her mental disorder and not something I should try to keep up with and join in on.

So much this. His woman sounds like she’s legit a good mom and wife. His home is clean and kids are cared for.

I realized Watching my toddlers that they’re needy, annoying and selfish. I know I don’t want to be home with them all day. I know my wife must be tired a lot and she sometimes needs a break. Dealing with kids and keeping house up is fucking rough for a woman.

I noticed shit and it made me step up quick. The wife stopped sitting down for meals, like me and my kids would request shit (refills, napkins) and she eventually stopped sitting and waited in the kitchen eating. My sister pointed it out to me. I was becoming a shitbag. Now I make sure she sit for dinner and help out. It’s easy to not thing about the sacrifices they make because it’s apart of our daily lives.

Oh boy. You do are a shitty man :(
Leave her now. You don't love her. You don't even really love the kids, otherwise you would come with a surprise like going to the beach, or disneyland or whatever to shake the rusty dust at home. Even more: you come to Sup Forums, were pedos are going to be clapping the fuck out of themselves as more and more you write convinced post of leaving them fatherless. Watch the fucking vid I left before you lazy.

Damn OP... I really think you should reconsider. I've been with my GF for 3 years, and when things started to turn sour I had a good, hard look inside. What is it that you want from her? First of all she is doing the whole world a service if she's taking care of your kids and household, she's the true champion of your relationship. When you realize that financial status doesn't mean anything as long as you are able to provide for your family to live somewhat comfortably, then you will finally grow up. Try to focus on things that are not material, try to incite your wife to love you like she did in the beginning. Try to be romantic, don't be a slave to the routines you have built together. Make her fall in love with you again and you will have the most wonderful life. Trust me, women can be won over again, and the more you invest, the more you get in return.

OP you are such a pussy. YOU let her lose interest in YOU. I am 43 married 17 years, 3 kids. she sucks my dick at least 2-3 days a week when we wake up. Wife is putting them to bed now and then I am going to pound her all night. My secret. I have always been nice to her.

Pretty much the same situation here too. Expect to lose everything.

Married 8 years. Wife did two degrees while working part time. I've been working 60 hour weeks at a law firm. Have had three kids during The same period. She is an NP. I'm an attorney. We still talk every night before bed, text through the day. Kids made it tough, or schedules made it tough. But we made the effort to discuss how we feel about things and right or wrong come to understandings. She does yoga and despite not liking doing oral sex she sucks my dick a few times a week. Otherwise she will reverse cowgirl my to completion at least 4 times a week. But she is a special type. Some women are just bitches but I feel like you should have noticed that before you married her. Also I eat her out every time we have sex till she cums.

Amen!

Women are different. Hope I find one like yours some day.

I'm glad for you. But "always being nice to her" doesn't work for some of them.

Hey, user. Just out of curiosity: Have you ever cheated on her? I've lost faith in man's love because bf abandoned me after 4 years, 6 months ago, and since then friends and even his family (and some of my own) told me he cheated on me the whole 4 years through. "We didn't tell you because you seemed madly in love with him" and I was.

Had several opportunities but never did it. Honestly don't feel the need to. Just as psyched to fuck her tonight as I was 20 years ago.

Do not stay for the sake of the kids. My parents did that and it was seriously fucked.

When it was over it was crazy drama and hundreds of thousands in lawyer fees and the like. Just know if you guys don't split amicably you will spend everything you've worked so hard for in lawyers fees, so make sure she also knows that and make some sacrifice to make a clean break.

I'm going to give you an idea. It may not work and you will truly need that divorce, but it may help you fix everything.

My recommendation is to take charge as a man and fully dominate her (not just assertive, I'm talking full-on dom). If she acts like a fucking child or demonstrates a lack of respect, turn her over your knee and spank the shit out her until you think she has learned her lesson. Take all the blame and accept full responsibility AND take all the power that comes with it. Tell her point blank that if she wants to give you full responsibility for everything then fine, that comes with all the power. Dump all that feminist bullshit, that is not how humans were wired to work.

It may backfire, and in which case it will hurry that divorce process, or it may work and you may reclaim your relationship, and you both may be much happier.

That's quite the pickle user. Walked right into the trap. Pussy isn't worth that much. Bit of a problem you got kids with her now as it's best for them to have both parents. Try negotiating for custody over the kids and divorce, keep it friendly and help her to a new man.

True. I am lucky. I know that.

That's... so sweet ;_:
Thanks for answering. Faith slightly recovered.

Ah... nope. Despite her being physically aggressive, she has threatened to call the police if I do anything physical. And I think she would. So I'm not going to give her the slightest reason to. Nice idea though.

About five years ago we were walking alongside the river in our town and she was giving me constant shit, on the verge of making a scene. I told her one more word, and I'm going to throw you in the river. I meant it, she knew I meant it, and she shut up.

Im not OP but am curious on how you could get a divorce without losing everything youve worked for. Does it depend on the situation?

You sound like a selfish asshole. There have been some great suggestions here about ways you can try and mend your relationship. You only respond by talking about how she did x or y and whining about how you pay for everything, like some fucking child.

You came here looking for people to valudate your opinion. To agree with you and say "thats horrible OP she's the problem". But that's not what's been happening.

Grow up. Talk to her. Go to counseling. Then if that fails, divorce. There is a reason you decided to share your lives. Try and find that again.

I was in a similar relationship and kids. I found women who were ok with me being married and I waited till my kids were at an age where a divorce would be less disruptive to their lives. Almost teens. Then I divorced the free loader and I won custody. Life is too short to live in hell though. ESP when hell is your ‘mate’.

There are some really cuntish cuck ridden suggestions in this thread. Women don’t change once they turn on a man. They will shit on you in a gutter before changing their cuntish ways.

I'm not married but I have a kid. A few weeks ago we had problems and split up. Turned out the problems were just her being stupid and we managed to sort it.
We've got issues to work through but it was all about my son for me. I don't really care about anything else. Going forwards, I'm going to work harder on worrying about what I want because i'm bad at that and my life has got a bit shit lately. I realised that I had absolutely nothing left outside of my son and that was screwing me up.
It's too easy to think that the kids are all that matters, actually the most important person in that house is the man. We could take anyone else out and life would go on, without me, there's nothing, no home, no money, no future.
I need to make sure I'm doing better because ignoring my needs has just made me miserable. Maybe OPs wife isn't the problem, maybe you're just not prepared for the real world? Maybe you need to grow up a bit before you fuck up your kids as much as your parents fucked you up?

My name is Vernal J Soileau and I want to screw this woman until she begs me to stop!!!