Hay /b

hay /b
i live in a shitty country with gun control and i really need to kill myself.

is 700mg of this which to cause a lethal overdose? planning to cocktail

thx

*shit

not which
damn auto correct

we need you for the upcomming racewar.

there's not even POC where I live.

Take a shitload of those and a bottle of tylenol. Wash it down with some vodka, then jump off a tall building after you slit your wrist.

>
>there's not even POC where I live.

Then.... why kill yourself? You live in a magical utopia!

Outback Australia. No tall buildings. I can definitely slit my wrists though.

I'm barely living.

use a rope faggot

I don't feel like online ordering and waiting an entire week.

except for opiods it is almost impossible to OD on scripts
if you die, it will be because you fucked up your kidneys
and that is a slow (months) miserable way to die
in rural Oz you will die faster by just talking a long walk w/o supplies

Down the stream, cut down towards your wrists
Not enough? Slice right side of neck, atleast 3 cm deep
Source: Work at psych ward

But honestly, why end it? Do some crazy shit before you go out. Take a massive credit loan, do drugs, destroy shit, die in a blaze of glory in some foreign country

Go travel to a place that has big buildings then haha. You can make a vacation out of it. Since you are really set on doing it I won't try and convince you otherwise, but try to make it fast and painless.
Pills are one of the lowest successful suicide methods. They should just be an extra insurance in case something like a a 15 story falls turns you into a fucking vegetable and they manage to keep you alive on life support or some shit. Tylenol has a bunch of acetaminophen which will make your liver take a shit, but its painful as fuck. Take a whole bottle and whatever else you can get your hands on then chug some liquor and wait a bit before jumping. You are definitely fucked then. Slit your wrists and light yourself on fire while you are at it.

Fuck the race war. We need a class war!

Don’t do it user there’s so much more to do, like getting a camera, setting a twitch or any live feed website, buying a camera and giving us a link to show us how you blow your brains out for our entertainment

I have no unfinished business left. I don't care for buying meaningless shit or doing anything wild. I'm simply done with life and don't have it in me anymore.

God it be be easy if Australia would give it's people guns.

life in melbourne isn't that bad son, stick it out a little while.

move east
spend every last penny fucking whores
then start swimming east
December is the best time to start your swim

Melbourne was only ever good for getting plastered at Crown and fucking. Beyond that it's just people wasting away.

Find as many different drugs as you can and take as many as you can at the same time plus drink a heap of alcohol. This should increase your chance of death.

Id hate my life too if Crown is where I went to party. Move to a different part of the world, try something different for a while.

user please don't

I lost a friend a few days ago to suicide and I really wish I could've done something to help him.

I've been pretty close to it myself a few times, but these days I'm so much happier and it scares me to think of all the pain I could've caused and joy I would've missed out on.
Life changes.

I`m not gonna online-counsellor you, but seriously..
If you care enough about not fucking your credit score up to not scam them, you`re not serious about it

Jump off something head-first, you'll die at good height and the rush will make you forget your shite life

But please let us watch watch you kill yourself. Imagine the joy you could bring to so many anions around the world.

you will die faster and less painfully if you drink all the chlorine bleach and ammonia that you can find

>Beyond that it's just people wasting away
Nope. That's just your depression talking user.

You should go to a psytrance festival and see how great people can be.

I have money. I dont need to take out a loan or credit card. It's honestly more pointless bullshit. I don't even want to leave my goddamn house. I walked out if work last night without a word to anybody. I am done.

where do you work?

No... people will get an equivalent steroid dose if they have spinal cord compression to prevent inflammation.

That being said, you might feel funny...

then it sounds like you are literally a reject. You should kill yourself, you have no reason to be unhappy and dont want to get help so fuck you.

I do nightfull for a supermarket.

I want to disappear.

I`m not saying you need money, I`m saying you don`t have anything to lose

Also, This guys is right

Women do overdoses, men do violent and messy shit

Don't use pills. One of the least effective and painful methods.

How old? And have you traveled much at all? Or is most of your life experience working, getting smashed occasionally and living in a rural town?

From who?
If yourself, travel. Nothing get`s your mind more busy than navigating foreign countries, and being suicidal makes getting funding easy

The worst that can happen is that you meet a foreign girl that loves you and you end up getting a family and home in some other country

I never specified my gender.

Is that really the WORST that could happen? he could get a foreign virus, get kidnapped, get mugged and left poor in the street...

I have been overseas twice. I lived in a populated town until a year ago. I was extroverted and lived the fullest life. It's in the past for me. It's not anything I'd ever want to do again.

I have Borderline Personality Disorder. I spend most of my time working, and reading poetry. I cut alot. I'm the first to know how stupid it is but it feels fucking good. My leg is literally disgusting from it. I've been in therapy for months and I'm just going backwards.

I don't need sympathy. My problems are all in my head and my own cause.

I have a great job and great colleagues. I've loved and been loved. I've had so much brilliant sex. None of it does anything for me anymore.

I am the only one who can stop myself and the bad thoughts. I just need options on how to do it. I failed at hanging myself and now I'm terrified of just being a government funded vegetable instead of a complete write off.

>I was extroverted and lived the fullest life. It's in the past for me. It's not anything I'd ever want to do again.
That sounds a lot like depression talking. I've been through that and come out the other side, and as difficult as it was, it was 110% worth the struggle.
Have you ever looked into your personality type? I found the MBTI useful as a guide for my crazy ass personality.

So why the fuck are you telling us if you don't want attention? Just fuck off and go cut more.

>I cut alot. I'm the first to know how stupid it is but it feels fucking good.
I know them feels. I haven't cut since 2013, but I still miss that release when I feel anxiety. It's better to have it behind me though. I have permanent scars, but they fade a little bit more each year.

There are other ways to stop the bad thoughts. I really hope you can find the strength to keep going...

I'm an INFJ

just down a bottle of nyquill you will just go to sleep and not wake up. or down a bottle of asprin .

I want to end me not sit around cutting until I run out of space

Why do you pussies think you aren't supposed to have bad thoughts?

Do you think you're supposed to be happy 100 percent of the time? Boo hoo. Shit, this is the best time to be alive, and you live in (probably) a well-developed country.

just be glad you're not running around naked trying not to get captured by an enemy tribe 100,00 years ago.

So kill yourself or find something worth living for.

If you were a billionaire what would you do? how would you spend your time? If you would still want to die, why are you still here?

get busy living or get busy dying, as they say.

dont do it

I'm 24 now. I started at 15. This is my main spot and my favourite. It doesn't even hurt anymore.

>papercuts

Holy shit hahahahahaahah

All of my thoughts are bad. I dont even get joys out of my animals anymore

If I were rich I'd sleep all day and pay someone to buy my clothes, wash my hair and do my makeup.

Then I'd go back to bed

>prednisolone

i take that. it ain't going to od you

Yeah, basically. It's a waste of time. I've had a few glued and my wrist stitched once. which in hindsight is nothing.

Then you're a lost cause. Just do it.

It'll prolly kill ya.

INFJ's are so rare.
Have you met any others? Or do you know many xNFx personalities?

No not at all, it's just anxiety level bad thoughts are a really unhealthy, unmanageable way to think. I still have bad thoughts, but they don't spiral into me having a panic attack anymore. If you haven't experienced it then I can understand why it seems retarded from your perspective - but humans are a crazy complicated animal. A lot of people go through this sort of thing.

You parents probably aren't even dead and you most likely don't even have to worry about how you're going to eat next week. Please, cry me a river. It seems retarded to me because people are so ungrateful for what they have.

I don't know much about the different personality types. The person who got me to take the test was also an INFJ. Very identical to me in most ways, but a total cunt.

I have money because I have always worked. Sometimes 6 days a week in a physical job when I'm a short girl who drags around a step ladder.

I know where I'm blessed. I'm not a dumbass. I feel bad for feeling bad.

You're right, a lot of us do experience this. The difference is we actually work to pay our bills and take care of ourselves regardless, and you're unemployed, addicted to the Internet, and still whining.

Trash your phone and computer. Starve yourself for a week. Give away money.

In no time that will fix the case of whiny little bitch You have contracted.

Take some Aspirin to thin your blood. Take a hot bath to open up your capillaries, then slit your wrists from the pit of your elbow, to the beginning of your wrists. Bleed out in no time.

Those will heal pretty good if you let them. I have some really ugly ones on my arm that definitely needed stitches, pretty disgusting really they remind me to maintain my mental health.

No my parents aren't dead, but so what? You can't equate people's emotional experiences. I've had a lot of fucked up shit happen in my life that I couldn't handle at certain levels of emotional maturity. I did some crazy shit, that isn't all that uncommon, but I got through it.

>Very identical to me in most ways, but a total cunt
haha I've had a similar experience meeting similar types, but the healthy examples of my type that I've met have helped me see my potential.

I'm not unemployed, or addicted to the internet. I just came back to Sup Forums recently because I wanted a distraction from my friends recent suicide.

Nah I'd rather my stuff go to use go to people who could use it rather then it be wasted. Starving doesn't even work. Been there tried that.

The love of my life killed himself. I believe he is some place better. I'd like to be there.

Of course it doesn't when you re looking for a quick fix to your life. You won't appreciate what you have until you've seen what it's like at the bottom. The real bottom.

Damian, you live Australia.

>I'd like to be there
I definitely understand that, but we're all headed there in the end anyway.
I figure we might as well take the scenic route and have a bunch more stories to tell.

Jesus give the guy a break. He kills himself to get away from your whiny ass.

Were you together at any point in time?

Haha okay lol

Yes. He was my first love and I was his. I'm still close with his family.

Small warning, good chance this won't be as painless as you think, it may feel like a heart attack as you die.

She doesn't want to die. It's a "oh woe is me" thing.

I don't want to die.
I want the pain the stop
You're absolutely fucking right
This is the only way I have left to end it

You won't do it, though. You'll cry for a while, then go to bed and browse the internet on your phone. Then you'll wake up and repeat.

>She doesn't want to die. It's a "oh woe is me" thing.
not OP here, I just have to say you're completely full of shit to think you can make that assessment. People aren't as simple as you think.

I personally never told anybody about my cutting or struggles with suicidal thoughts until it was a few years behind me. I didn't want attention. My friend who recently killed himself was very open about his struggles, had a lot of support, and maybe could've been seen to be attention whoring at times if you didn't know him, but it was a very real struggle for him, and he didn't make it.

Why do people have to be such opinionated cunts all the time?

I tried a month ago. I ended up in the hospital, and then a ward for a few nights.

I returned back to work 2 days later and haven't been able to shake it since.

Bannockburn seems nice

not really hard to google a pharmacy on the bottle. It's an old script and I wouldnt of posted it if I still lived here.

You're clearly missing the point.

Still lived here. So you're there now? But you dont live there. Did you move into Geelong?

It's a 3 and a half drive from Banno to where I live now. I'm in Banno for the next 2 days. Grew up in Geelong.

Dude, just get a thick rope and hang yourself. Much simpler and faster and guaranteed to work. The knot is super easy and doesn't involve complicated chemistry, body mass calculations, reactions and shit like OD does.

Plus they can't pump your stomach to bring you back.

You're not wrong

OP you should come to Rainbow Serpent next year. I didn't think it'd do anything for me, but it turns out doofs are really great for my mental health.

I SERIOUSLY doubt this chart. Explosives do not take 1.6 minutes to kill. You fucked up if it takes that long. That is like blowing off your legs and bleeding out time. Same with the shotgun to the head.

Also, why 18 min for train death? An hour for self-immolation?

I would of liked that once upon a time. I have always had an appreciation for music and art.

Also not hard to google panafcortelone

i noticed that too.

>once upon a time
That's straight up your depression talking. You need to overcome that and trust that the person you are is still in there. You'll never get through it while you're letting the depression stop you from doing things. If you fight through it and make the effort you'll find it's not as impossible as it feels right now.

Also Rainbow is a great festival for healing. You don't have to go hard. There's heaps of chill things to do there, and 99% of the people are absolutely lovely. I met some great people under the hammock tree and had some really deep conversations. Completely different from any other social event I've been to.

They are averages. Even with decapitation you're still conscious for a good 30 seconds.

She isn't in there. She is gone.

Just take 10 xans and OD. Stop seeking and being a little bitch and do it.

She's still there. You're experiencing mental illness at an incapacitating level, but if you can push through you'll find your still that person you think you can't be anymore, and then some for having gone through this.

OP don't do it

My ex did it in January and it ruined my life.

He posted in a Sup Forums thread and got a bunch of comments on how to kill himself, with no one telling him not to.

It affects more people than you realize.

I know it isn't much, but there is light at some point.

I almost put a shotgun to my head when I heard my boyfriend had done it. I lost the love of my life to suicide. There isn't one day where I don't think about it. But it gets better op.

pharmacy fag here

your body can't even metabolize that shit, it won't do shit. you'd have better luck having negative side effects by taking it long term lmfao

yeah look for something else