You know those sites that save image submissions and everyone can publicly view them...

You know those sites that save image submissions and everyone can publicly view them? Well some user has made a script that grabs them automatically for you.
It's very likely we can find somewhat amusing pix or nudes here.

codepan.net/gist/b95bd43973c9efb80344c0661069749c

Dont set the threads more than 30 or it will lag the fuck out of it

Other urls found in this thread:

codepan.net/gist/b95bd43973c9efb80344c0661069749c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thread is kill already

this is the most interesting thing that's loaded in over 15 minutes

I'll post a bunch from the previous thread to see if we can get this thing going.

Found this, perhaps someone can translate it.

OH SHIT GUYS

oh FUCCCCK

If I wasn't at my home connection I'd take a stab at that!

He gave you the ID after all.

if you cant guess that pass s your own d

It says you’re a faggot

bump

I set thing to 24 and hit start, and random images pop every few seconds.

What is this even? I dont get it, I'm only slightly retarded

Not much win for me yet will get back when i find something worth while

it takes images from the site prnt.sc, which is a website where you can upload screenshots to share publicly, though it seems some people don't know that they're publicly accessible and you can find some personal info if you're lucky. the script just saves you typing in a 6 digit hex every time you wanna search a new image

Currently downloading as much as I can with a bash script and wget. I'll sort them later, maybe there'll be something interesting.

Oh ok thanks for explaining it. Nothing interesting for me yet, are we all seeing the same images?

Its mostly shots of facebook comments, video games

Any slavbro find this shit interesting? Apparently it's some site that sells shit.

A lot of Russian.

Admin info. Name, city, phone and shit like that. No pass or any useful info

Second pic of dicks thats popped up

holy shit it even has his id number in there
i wish i knew how to rob him because it contains all the informations to rob him blind

Lol what

i wanna see that video. now.

Dog shit isn't white anymore. It used to get very white when it dried. It doesn't anymore because they took bonemeal out of most dog food.

Learn something new every day.

>codepan.net/gist/b95bd43973c9efb80344c0661069749c
how do you get it to work

It will run only after you delete System32.

Kek

I got tits!

about 3 pixels worth. still good.

rekt

Club penguin?

Okay I am hitting start and nothing is happening?

I've already found cheesy pizza there. This may have potential

Patience my child.
Very interesting...

Kek.

you must share it with us

Abandon ship.

Wtf is op talking about

You are so autistic.

most interesting one so far.

does not work at all for me

works in MS Edge

slowed down a lot for me, I stopped it a few times and put in a different number and tried again and get better luck sometimes, of course I dont know how it works are even what its doing... about a dozen pics a minute were showing up about an hour ago...

Its mostly screenshots of russian facebook, minecraft and some other random shit...

poo on ya lip darling

Nioceee

I've noticed a decrease in speed as well.
I'm thinking the more people using it at the same time might slow it down. Few hours after this thread died it should go faster.

which one of you is this

No idea how it works, I click start and nothing happens

same

Okay then..

the images aren't coming in fast. use a bigger thread count if you want to speed up the process. I'm on 50 and got maybe 30 images in the last 10-15 minutes. you're also not missing out on anything great most of these are just garbage screenshots of nothing

works good to change the source to womens fb pages it scraps all hidden and deleted photos

Meh

It takes time since every edgelord and their mother is on there rn trying to get pizza.
I just leave it in the background while I'm browsing and tab over every few minutes. Seems to work fjne.

How do I know if it is running? And where do the images show up? Literally nothing is happening when I click start

See

wait.

say that again

what do i add to what line and what do you get?

there's no indication that it's running other than the start button becoming a slightly different color. the images will show up under the start/stop buttons

I have it set to 100 and there is no lag so I'm assuming it's just not working. No images have shown up either

not working for me

Ah I see, yeah I see what you mean. 2 images just popped up

they pop up one at a time, sometimes several minutes in between. I think, like somebody else said we may be slowing it down. Its all shit anyway, mostly spanish and russian facebook shit and screenshots of shit like minecraft and wow. I'm gonna stop bumping this thread, and assume it'll speed back up later.

Elaborate. You have my attention.

tell me more.

what do i do?

tell me

Probably troll, but I'm still intrigued

please explain in detail in how you did that.

its not look in the code find source target

>works good to change the source to womens fb pages it scraps all hidden and deleted photos
go on.

NOICE user
The real MVP mate

the cringe is real

NOICE user
REal MVP mate

Changed the fetch line to an fb link and now it does nothing. Not sure if I'm using the right link.
Do I just do their main page or their photo album page?

bump

Doing a little trial and error experiment with it. I'll post if I find any success

what about private instagrams?

Same, no success so far. Facebook just has so many numbers after their image url

Pizza?

Worst off by one ever