Dick r8 thread

dick r8 thread

go

damn dat girth 9/10

Dipped in acid/10

Nice veins, liking the pubes as well. Nice head too. Curious as to why everything looks so oily though lol. Lubed up recently? 7.5/10.

Great girth, amazing length. Sticks straight out. Loving your pubes. Dick itself is nice and smooth. 8.5/10.

r8

11/10 - Perfect cock, nothing hotter than a huge semi flaccid cock. You win the thread

Liking this one. Extremely smooth and clean. Nice girth. Love the head, and the slight curve to the right. Uncut. 8.5/10.

That's hot af user jfc. Can I bump you up to a 9.5/10. I'm doing it. 9.5/10.

It's looking really hot so far. Mind posting another without your hand covering it?

8/10 - Would like a view from the underside

your circ looks so much worse than mine : /

i hate that this is still allowed to happen to males...

my dick mostly stays locked up by my gf though so it doesnt matter as much for me, i rarely am allowed more than 4 erections a cum and ever since she figured out how to make me cum from pegging im only allowed to cum while caged

open wide...

Hairy but still nice 8/10

>small
>cut
3/10

Love your bush. Hairy, yet it's so neat and tidy lol. Nice head shape. Dick sticks straight out. 8/10.

Really thick. Smooth and clean. Like the colours. 7.5/10.

Fuck it, 10/10. You convinced me user lmao.

Thanks user. Really like your pubes. Good balls. Length is looking good. Nice head too. 8.5/10.

my contribution

This may sound retarded, but are you even remotely hard in this image. Because holy shit this thing looks huge and it's not even somewhat erect.

it really seems like circumcised guys are more likely to get into the chastity fetish. that horrific pain inflicted on you as an infant creates some kind of deep effect in your brain that makes you want to punish your dick more

Frickin' 10/10.

Nice length. I like the flat head tbh. Great pubes. Looks good. 8/10.

Love it, flaccid cock is so much hotter, and when its that big, wow